Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public (64720 Views)

Davido’s Lookalike, Twinobo Causes Stir As He Strikes Pose With His ‘chioma’, Vo / Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by tendingNews: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Davido and his fiancée, Chioma, The Chef Chi, are all loved up inside a vehicle in new video.

Davido carried Chioma on his laps...

Watch video and see photos after the cut...

See fans' reactions...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/davido-and-his-fiancee-chioma-chef-chi.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by tendingNews: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Preetti(f): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
she's now fresher than davido

15 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by chiefolododo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
This life

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Imortal001: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Their life, there business.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by xoxocandy(f): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
I want my skin as glowy as hers cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by victorian(f): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Seems Davido don Taya.. Lol

It is well.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Preetti(f): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
xoxocandy:
money money money

26 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Houseofglam7(f): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
HIS girlfriend is sitting on HIS legs.
I'm gonna mind MY business undecided

19 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:
It is well.. grin
He doesn't look tired to me

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by majamajic(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
xoxocandy:

change boyfriend !!!

25 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by majamajic(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
xoxocandy:

change boyfriend !!

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by mikejj(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:
It is well.. grin
wey seat plenty everywhere..he choose to carry work

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by oluwatosink: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin cool
This davido just dey enjoy im life ..
He have no problem.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Bossontop(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
I sure say all these PDAs nor be for the "GRAM"??

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by mytime24(f): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na only davido news dey make fb since yesterday undecided

Pamila mod Y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Issakendrick: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Bar1941(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Davido looks unexcited and fed up....seems Choma puna don de tire am, perhaps he needs fresh hoe....

4 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Rextizzle(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Davido done fvck this girl tire

3 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by clefstone(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
She looks like she is being used as a toy and it's irritating. This girl is in a bad place and no one seem to see the pain in her eyes. Davido may end up destroying this girl. Linda Ikeji may be a hypocrite and all other shi.t, but her preaching against women doing such things as this Chioma girl is doing is divine

Ps: I see no difference between what Davido is doing with this girl and what Pretty Mike does with those girls in chains, only difference is that Chioma's chains are invisible, which makes it more dangerous cos nobody can see her shackles to free her from them, only Chioma knows, only Chioma knows. Smh

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by BafanaBafana: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Olamide
Burna boy
Eedris Abdulkareem
Phyno

Davido should help me slap one of these people or their aides please.
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by jennychapo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Very succulent laps...
Davido head like premature turtle ninja

5 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by highpriestess: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Money is good.
Hoha.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
omo davido prick go rise

even my own dy rise here sef grin
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by notoriousbabe: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
They've just finished doing that thing

3 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by hertz9te(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Preetti:
Money money money
na xo
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by notoriousbabe: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rextizzle:
and she has refused to burn childrens for him

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by sirusX(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
So this is news.... someone sat on her bf's lap

This happens every other day to every Tom, Dick & Harry

7 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
I don't envy her. I'd rather date and marry an average Joe with no babymamas, no baby dramas.

17 Likes

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by oluwatosink: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rextizzle:
How do we know cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics / Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man / Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.