Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (61336 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by RealityShot: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
sukerefakere:
same thing you'll say when USA is 1500 yrs oldand Nigeria 180yrs old..
BMC= bastardized Mumuric cunts
Shithole
Always playing catch up
"comparism is the mother of dissatisfaction (and all evil)"

we have you, why have you not put us in front?

people are building drones , dangote made it to Forbes list,

"Aliko Dangote: Africa's richest
is world's 100th richest man -

while Donald Trump (president) is now the 259th-richest person
in America -Forbes"

what have you done?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Righteousness89(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
RealityShot:
there are many other reasons for re-electing BUHARI.

Boko Haram is NOT our only problem!
The is a massive dwindle in our country's main business;
Crude oil.

Without adequate funds, how can anyone buy equipment for war?

What of salariés?
What of IPOB?
What of kidnapping?
What of THE MIGHTY MILITANTS?
Etcetera etcetera!

You want him to fail on all fronts and win over Boko Haram abi?
By then you & I and many others will be broke and hungry ; is that what you want?

HOW ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE:
power sharing arrangement?

If you remove Buhari's govt. You will put Atiku who plans to stay for 8 years, you will effectively be putting the North in power for 3+4+8 = 15 years!

It's bad enough that they will get excess of 8 yrs if BUHARI stays another 4yrs. (3+4+4 =11 Years)

NIGERIANS SHINE YOUR EYES shocked

VOTE BUHARI for Continuity!

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4
#SayNOtoCabalsChoiceAtiku
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Coloradvantage(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:

Crude oil.

What of salariés?
What of IPOB?
What of kidnapping?
Etcetera etcetera!

By then you & I and many others will be broke and hungry ; is that what you want?

If you remove Buhari's govt. You will put Atiku who plans to stay for 8 years, you will effectively be putting the North in power for 3+4+8 = 15 years!

It's bad enough that they will get excess of 8 yrs if BUHARI stays another 4yrs. (3+4+4 =11 Years)

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4
this is a true Nigerian. go. at. may God purniish u

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by iamjavadem(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
And somehow there isn’t a single bojo haram fighter in the video, fake news from the stable of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by RealityShot: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Coloradvantage:
this is a true Nigerian. go. at. may God purniish u
hahahaha!

May God have mercy on You...
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by iamjavadem(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
What quality of leadership can one get from PDP other than looting?
ofeco:

so you are more concerned about the power sharing between south and the North than quality of leadership?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by kettykin: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:

Crude oil.

What of salariés?
What of IPOB?
What of kidnapping?
Etcetera etcetera!

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4

The moment i saw IPOB in your bucket list , i knew your case was a bucket case.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by AbdulrahmanYusu: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is fake news. Had it been is true, u may see them on the track. cool cool grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by harrymahn: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:

Crude oil.

What of salariés?
What of IPOB?
What of kidnapping?
Etcetera etcetera!

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4
i never knew u were this foolish. Pls name one aspect in this administration that has not failed enormously?
#STUPID ZOMBIE COW.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by UNUKHASO: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAVE THESE LIVES IN THE NORTH EAST.IF ONLY ONE MAN CAN CHASE BOKO HARAM FROM ADAMAWA WHY NOT GIVE HIM A TRIAL GRADUALLY BOKO HARAM WILL ACQUIRE FIGHTER JET.BOKO HARAM WHICH IS NOTHING BEFORE THE CHADIAN ARMY NOW HAVE POWER TO DISLODGE OUR OWN ARMY OUR WORLD NUMBER ONE ARMY .think wise and give a trial if you have a relative in the army nobody will tell you before you know he is the next option

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Gozzzy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:
we are a lucky country: WE ARE RICH!

as long as crude is selling at a good profit, OUR ECONOMY IS O.K.

CURRENTLY, power sharing is amongst four regions N, SS, SE, W

W~ 8 years
N~ 7 years
SS~ 5 years
SE~ 0 ...

BTW, See how OBJ made Lagos economy great?
see how Yar'Adua & Buhari made/making the North Agricultural economy great?
GEJ made SS see the money in Govt!
SE is waiting for their turn & THEN THEY WILL DEVELOP THEIR ECONOMY TOO

ITS a divided country, the power sharing is the simple way to encourage regional economic development

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4
My brother, you ain't saying the right thing.. you are being sentimental.... Igbos don't care who's there... what they care about is good governance for all.... make the economy great... we don't follow individuals we follow equity, progress and development.... You should do so too.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Shikini: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlacSmit:
Buhary don do Christmas for them. He give them cars, toys and meat for pepper soup.

If u know, you know

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by RealityShot: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Gozzzy:

My brother, you ain't saying the right thing.. you are being sentimental.... Igbos don't care who's there... what they care about is good governance for all.... make the economy great... we don't follow individuals we follow equity, progress and development.... You should do so too.
that's the sharing formula on ground,
i SE reject/decide to pass-up their turm,
that's their concern.
(But if i may suggst SE should go there and show the blueprint for "good governance, equity, progress & development " they preach)

But the power sharing gives everyone hope of EQUITY
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
I love this.............................

GOD bless my BOKO HARAM boys they used to blackmail GEJ.

More power, More winnings...............

PYTHON DANCE IS NEEDED IN BAGA.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by RealityShot: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
harrymahn:

i never knew u were this foolish. Pls name one aspect in this administration that has not failed enormously?
#STUPID ZOMBIE COW.
since you resorted to name calling..

i won't answer you, DIDIRIN!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by RealityShot: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
kettykin:

The moment i saw IPOB in your bucket list , i knew your case was a bucket case.
how? Why? Expatiate please..
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by harrymahn: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:
since you resorted to name calling..
i won't answer you, DIDIRIN!
bro be realistic to yourself, your principal is a giantic failure!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:

Crude oil.

What of salariés?
What of IPOB?
What of kidnapping?
Etcetera etcetera!

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4
God will deliver you.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by RealityShot: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
beamtopola:
God will deliver you.
to the Promised Land. Amen!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by jrusky(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pls where is that animal that called the news when it broke out 2 days aho as PDP propaganda and was shouting Sai baba till 2050 Pls show your shameless face and call these pictures fake or PDP pictures.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by asobo: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
post=74284668:
This should be CONFIRMED ASAP........

So we can know how to go and TAKE IT BACK if found to be true!

YES WE CAN!

We respect your view and opinion.
We will like you to respect ours too.
Posterity will judge us all!
Have a Nice week ahead!!
Stupid talk from a zombified person.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by igwefivestar(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
post=74284668:

YES WE CAN!

Have a Nice week ahead!!
How can the future ones judge us when the present ones didn't put anything under our care?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Chukapage(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
post=74284668:

YES WE CAN!

Have a Nice week ahead!!
bro your the only reasonable APC supporter I have seen here ..you don't go around bashing or hating others for their choice of candidates..and you don't insult other people for their opinions ..believe although am not a supporter of buhari or Atiku I just like your maturity..your intelligent..
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is not Boko Haram, the earlier Nigerians notice it is now two sect of different terrorist organizations, the better for everyone. This is now Boko Haram and ISIS
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by bilulu(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:

Crude oil.

What of salariés?
What of IPOB?
What of kidnapping?
Etcetera etcetera!

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4
Bros not until we grow above power sharing arrangement we will never move forward.... what's wrong if a capable southerner takes over from another southerner same with north.... have you ever wonder wat d combination of Peter Obi and Osinbajo will bring to Nigeria? you talked of dwindling crude oil prices.... if Nigeria is moving along side other reasonable countries we will be talking of technology n not crude oil. a country dat lack security cannot guarantee safe environment for business to thrive.... Boko Haram is still very much alive....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by yrex01(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
HeGeMon:
So they only went to take selfie abi?? With the burnt police division, and ransacked military location and burnt machinery? People like you type your rubbish from either locations of LAGOS or ABUJA, and such will continue to display your mental derangement, in times like this, but let me make it clear that the day BH breaks from Maiduguri, in 24 hrs your typing fingers will be cut off! Keep lying, keep reinforcing failure, and enabling BH, you double agent.
what is failure? In 2014 der were twin bomb blast in fct, oct1 bomb explosion excluded oooo. Over 5 local gov were under BH with a lot of lifes lost. Someone came wipe em out, reduce der power n u here calling him a failure. This is 3rd successful Xmas without bomb last. U here claiming failure, nd yes BH claim responsibilities of those attack compare to this. See u should just Bleep off already !!! As if u even care about d casualty, the kind of news that gives u joy to blame n course d president !!!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by 989900: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
NA should consult me for free intel and tech to end fxckeries like this, unless maybe they are subliminally flaming the war to keep the proceeds coming in as alleged in some quarters.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by meccuno: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealityShot:

hahahaha! Hahaaaahhaaha!
grin grin grin grin whatever makes you happy grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by RealityShot: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
bilulu:

Bros not until we grow above power sharing arrangement we will never move forward.... what's wrong if a capable southerner takes over from another southerner same with north.... have you ever wonder wat d combination of Peter Obi and Osinbajo will bring to Nigeria? you talked of dwindling crude oil prices.... if Nigeria is moving along side other reasonable countries we will be talking of technology n not crude oil. a country dat lack security cannot guarantee safe environment for business to thrive.... Boko Haram is still very much alive....
Power sharing is the only way to keep PEACE for now,

because this country was AMALGAMATED ..

so many different cultures with economic, nutritional, religous and numerous differences.

Only through Power sharing can everyone feel included and all can learn each other's ways.

BUHARI is making RICE farming better now, when another region enters, they can work on other resources in their region & so on...
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by RealityShot: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
989900:
NA should consult me for free intel and tech to end fxckeries like this, unless maybe they are subliminally flaming the war to keep the proceeds coming in as alleged in some quarters.
yes naa!
N60billion was allocated for Boko Haram in 2018 Budget!

they probably want that to increase next year...

lol...into who's pocket

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by 9jaArea: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
The airforce destroyed it

post=74284668:

YES WE CAN!

Have a Nice week ahead!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.