Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Looking For An Expert Engineer To Repair Laptops In Ibadan - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Looking For An Expert Engineer To Repair Laptops In Ibadan (386 Views)

I Need Two Used Laptops In Ibadan / Learn How To Repair Systems/laptops In Just Few Weeks / The Best Place To Get UK/US Used Laptops In Lagos/nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Expert Engineer To Repair Laptops In Ibadan by Diatec: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Good day, am currently in Ibadan and I need the services of an expert laptop engineer in Ibadan. I would appreciate any information as to get one. thanks
Re: Looking For An Expert Engineer To Repair Laptops In Ibadan by onlinetomola(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2019
Diatec:
Good day, am currently in Ibadan and I need the services of an expert laptop engineer in Ibadan. I would appreciate any information as to get one. thanks

are you close to UI ? there is a particular Professional Computer Engineer i can introduce you to. if you stay close to UI lets meet at UI gate to take you to d guy. His office is just at Agbowo Complex opposite UI main gate. I dont have his number i would have drop it here for you.
Re: Looking For An Expert Engineer To Repair Laptops In Ibadan by Diatec: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thanks Pls can u name his workshop for me. I have a brother in U.I
Re: Looking For An Expert Engineer To Repair Laptops In Ibadan by udemzyudex(m): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Diatec:
Thanks Pls can u name his workshop for me. I have a brother in U.I

There is one at kollington plaza at Oke Ado market, chipsclinick repair center.

He is very good at what he does.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude6540 Core I7 For Sell / Airtel Modem And A Router For Sale / #$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.