Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

2019: INEC Issues New Directives For PVC Collection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: INEC Issues New Directives For PVC Collection (10205 Views)

INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect / How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: INEC Issues New Directives For PVC Collection by QuickStandard: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Iykenuwa:

http://pvc.inecnigeria.org/index.php/?state_id=29&lga=07&ra=05&pu=004&yt0=FIND+MY+PVC

Thanks a lot, I just checked now and it said I can go pick it up in a P/school here in Lagos.

I just pray it will be there though.

1 Like

Re: 2019: INEC Issues New Directives For PVC Collection by donshaddow(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2019
If they can print PVC so fast, why can't they print the national ID card for over 5 years.
Re: 2019: INEC Issues New Directives For PVC Collection by sheltergreen: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2019
Okay

Meanwhile.....
Re: 2019: INEC Issues New Directives For PVC Collection by ridbell01(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2019
nairavsdollars:
lNEC only issue directives in the South. They give PVCs to every Dick, Tom and Harry in the North
yes because when you are busy writing nonsense online they are busy at the inec office struggling to collect their pvc
Re: 2019: INEC Issues New Directives For PVC Collection by tobby98: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Timil:
All this noise about PVC is of no use, the two main candidates most Nigerians are canvassing for aren't credible nor visionary likewise their party.

Every single Nigerian on planet earth knows this but Nigerians always love to dig their own graves and come back to whine after the damage has been done.

Whats the point in voting when it doesn't address the same old problems in the country.

Come 2022 the same old problems will linger on because the people aren't ready for a change, they aren't ready to progress, they've been enslaved to APC & PDP.

Even if you want to vote make it count by not voting for Buhari and Atiku.

If Nigerians are really woke and politically conscious as they claim, this is the time to send both APC & PDP on extinction.

APC & PDP has nothing to offer the nation they are agents of doom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Officially Inaugurated As 7th Kwara State Governor / Senate Blasts APC For Believing Buhari’s Impeachment Rumors / Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.