Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen (17886 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by akinhanger: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
''One of the most painful things I have experienced in the last two weeks from the statements from the governors of the South South justifying that non-declaration of assets is a non-issue because the Chief Justice of Nigeria is from the South South. This is the sort of things we see. Wrong is Wrong, Right should be right'' he said

Reacting to VP Osinbajo's claim that President Buhari did not know of the prosecution of the CJN until Saturday January 12th, Governor El-Rufai replied

''Why should he know about it? Let us stop this personalizing of institutions. Why should the president know about the prosecution of anyone? Wouldn't you be worried if the President knows about every prosecution. Institutions should be allowed to work. I am the governor of Kaduna state. The constitution requires I declare my assets before being sworn in and the constitution stated it in very plain language.

Saying that the President doesn't know is a compliment. It shows that he doesn't interfere'' he said

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/governor-el-rufai-condemns-south-south-governors-for-defending-embattled-cjn-walter-onnoghen.html

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by ebuk4real(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin

Since it's same El-rufai, I am not surprised o. Give him the job of cleaning Bubu ass whenever he visits the toilet and watch how he joyfully jumps unto it just to keep his seat beyond next month....

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by orion7: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Even the clanish elrufai that has supported bokoharam

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by massinola(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmm . This man is a confirm example of a hypocrite. Is this not the same man that has been defending the Fulani herdsmen upanda? The south should continue bringing theirs to the slaughter while you keep shielding yours. The south is wiser now. Goodluck was the last. You can't fool us anymore. Stupid man

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by utenwuson: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
The midget has spoken well....

But sincerely if u remove the messenger and try to understand the statement without ipobic mindset, you will definitely see that it's makes sense and basically that's the plain truth.

It's just that the midget as drown to himself undue enemy that no single ipobic membrane will want to even hear him speak...

Igbo Amaka........

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
akinhanger:

''One of the most painful things I have experienced in the last two weeks from the statements from the governors of the South South justifying that non-declaration of assets is a non-issue because the Chief Justice of Nigeria is from the South South. This is the sort of things we see. Wrong is Wrong, Right should be right'' he said

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/governor-el-rufai-condemns-south-south-governors-for-defending-embattled-cjn-walter-onnoghen.html
Sometimes I think El-rufai is the president while that impostor is just a front!!!

Did anyone hear El-rufai speak on Ganduje

He is always reacting when it has to do with his enemies like the (shites) or the south south!!!

How can a president be aware of a governor's (Ganduje) plight to the extend of going abroad to defend him and he is not aware of the crises surrounding the Judiciary especially a CJN

If a president can do that for Ganduje why can't he do it for Fayose

These are the witch hunting we have being talking about and e-zombies will call us wailers!!!

So El-rufai permit me to say this to you sir, you are very high on tramadol!!!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by iammolahs(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Elrufai no get sense normally, who's expecting u to praise them before

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by shachris02: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
El-rufai, can we see your asset declaration form?

You've been in government since like eternity. Would be nice to have some copies.

Instead of trying to be self righteous, kindly publish your asset declaration form.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Finnese001: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by tommykiwi(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Where was Hell-rufai when Gandollar video was circulating?
Where was he when the Dullard called Gandollar a good man.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by lilmax(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
this guy should get a mirror before talking

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by tsephanyah(f): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
It sure is gonna be fun when the culture wars become an actual war and we're all out there throwing branded grenades at each other wearing body armor emblazoned with the logos of our corporate sponsors.
El-rufai my second choice for President.
And the same atiku is planning to sell nnpc to his corrupt friends.Imagine if atiku had transformed nitel to a world global service. Atiku is just for the mafias , and want to get nigeria working by looting again.pls wise up.
Sai Baba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by crownwealth: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Terrorist

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Kylekent59: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
All just because of tribalism.

If the chairman of CJN were to be a Muslim, all these talk won't even surface.

For me, the only way Nigeria is gonna move forward is be united as one. No tribal abuse, let everything be even.

And also, an aspirant that can block loops of looting.

I hail all those people that retired under Buhari's administration. Wherever they are, they are gonna be very happy.

No more do as I say grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Shampoo77: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
This one that is lying his villager militia to kill others is still talking about sectionalism and tribalism??
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by hargbolahan01: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
governor tribalism but why now after he has been appointed since 2016
and CJN should declare his asset too does he have a skeleton in his box
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by AntiWailer: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
I taya ooo
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Sholaco: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ok na
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by AntiWailer: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
hargbolahan01:
governor tribalism but why now after he has been appointed since 2016

and CJN should declare his asset too does he have a skeleton in his box

So the law says that crime expires ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by aku626(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
sharap there
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by semyman: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Region of criminals, fraudsters and looters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Lazyreporta(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by bluecircle470: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
For the 1st time i am supporting this short man on this.....”what is wrong is wrong and what is right should be right”. Sick and tired of ‘he’s my kinsman’ so leave him alone syndrome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by namio10: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Suddenly, a few weeks to presidential election, APC remembered the Chief Justice of Nigeria had not updated his assets, and asked that he be tried before a Code of Conduct Bureau Tribunal.

Even a goat more diminutive than El-Rufai must see that the hounding of the Chief Justice is related to the forthcoming presidential election.

12 Likes

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by sotall(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Okay
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by three: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dis man

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by akinszz: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Truth be told buhari is empty... I do not like PDP .... I want freshman to be the president not all these daylight agbada wearing robbers...

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
I smell desperation in el rufai

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by zombieTRACKER: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hell rufai the tribalist goat that defends killer Fulani herdsmen....

And even pays them to stop killing is even talking..

Nigeria has really gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Let the short devil go and die jo

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again: Industrial Court Restrains TUC, NLC, Others From Embarking On Strike / Defection: Court Fixes April 11 For Judgment In Suit Seeking Dogara’s Sack / "Governors Spend N35Million In A Trip" - Orji-Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.