Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos (23359 Views)

Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by skywalker240(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2019
oyi1:
smiley
the white man is pulling his brother up, the black man is pulling his brother down. grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by monex(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2019
oyi1:
smiley

It is a generalised stereotype that blacks pull each other down and white's push themselves up.

no stat supports this narration

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Racoon(m): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2019
Gov.Ganduje corruption. grin grin
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2019
P A T R I O T I S M

That's all this man did. He's fighting for Nigeria but they don't want to be saved from corruption syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by danchi2019(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2019
nothing like the videos was doctored

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Ohammadike:
If the tape was doctored and midwifed how did they know who videoed it .

Oshimole even said joining Apc means forgiving all your sins

Some zombies will come and be shouting that buhari has integrity

Bros they never said buhari has integrity they said he has intargreety grin

3 Likes

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Caseless: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2019
rottennaija:
Believe me, this contractor will have difficulties securing contracts from other governors.
not even those in the private sector would trust the contractor. In fact, those he did that to please would also not trust him even if they get to power tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by somehow: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2019
You still must be punished once you're found guilty after your immunity expires.
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Rotimi47: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2019
rottennaija:
Believe me, this contractor will have difficulties securing contracts from other governors.
I tell you; your head dey there!The contractor go hear wen for 9ja. Even the incorruptible ones will want him to stay away from them due to fear of the unknown.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by xelly: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2019
In a country where you fight corruption, the said contractor would have been awarded with more contracts but just look at it.

Buhari fighting corruption my poo

3 Likes

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Xisnin(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
oyi1:
smiley
We get it, you suffer from inferiority complex.
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
like i previously said, the brainless apc supporters would dodge threads like this
Ohammadike:

2 Likes

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by madridsta007(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
rottennaija:

Unless he changes his company's identity and name, etc, he has no chance, at least in this current APC regime.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Mitchewww(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
By the time I saw where the funny reporter said Buhari showed resentment to the bribe taking in Paris, I have almost finished the post. I simply stopped.

There must be a deadly virus called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by themanderon: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
We are truly doomed in this country. Truly everyone has to be killed for this nation to make any headway according to amaechi. Just imagine right in our faces corruption linked to the so called fake integrity man is fighting back. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by oyi1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Xisnin:

We get it, you suffer from inferiority complex.
And you suffer from devilish mindset
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Kumadami: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
oyi1:
smiley
I gkg I got it white people helped each others to go higher and black people drag others higher downward
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by rottennaija(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
madridsta007:

Unless he changes his company's identity and name, etc, he has no chance, at least in this current APC regime.

Not only APC, I mean all governors. You think all of them don't get kickback?
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by rottennaija(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tomide007:

Not only governors, even fg and private companies because almost all of the take bribe

True. All of them have their hands soiled
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by chloride6: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
rottennaija:

The guy just ended his sojourn in securing public contracts. Even PDP governors will mark him off their register.

Good citizen, Bad business man.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by albaniy1: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
THE trught is that even the corruption free governors in nigeria will never give them any contract again.

sometimes you think twice and look at your environment b4 doing things
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by madridsta007(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
rottennaija:

Not only APC, I mean all governors. You think all of them don't get kickback?

Of course they all do.
The APC ones seem to come with some form of vindictiveness.

I’m sure he can handle it. Float a new company. Use a different front. Etc. The only problem will come when they ask for previous contracting experience.

But it’s a shame. A live video of a governor collecting huge bribes and the entire country seem to have happily moved on from it.

We are not serious as a people.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by rottennaija(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
madridsta007:

Of course they all do.
The APC ones seem to come with some form of vindictiveness.

I’m sure he can handle it. Float a new company. Use a different front. Etc. The only problem will come when they ask for previous contracting experience.

But it’s a shame. A live video of a governor collecting huge bribes and the entire country seem to have happily moved on from it.

We are not serious as a people.

And the contractor wants to play Saint? Was he not the one who offered the bribe? And then recorded it?
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Ganduri: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
lexy2014:
Hope they will return d bribe as well

more harmful if he doesnt. According to tge media house that broke the news. they have atleast 3videos where the Contractors face was captured. all he needs to do is to ask them to return his money or they should be prepared to meet hom in court. either way Ganduje dont want none of that smoke.
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ohammadike:

Senatordave1 is still defending buhari grin

Cc lzaa imperialyoruba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by LZAA: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
immhotep:

Senatordave1 is still defending buhari grin

Cc lzaa imperialyoruba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Blue3k(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerians get what they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by madridsta007(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
rottennaija:

And the contractor wants to play Saint? Was he not the one who offered the bribe? And then recorded it?

He can easily argue that he did that to get an evidence against the Governor.
In a court of law that will be regarded as valid because he has the evidence.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos by Kingspin(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Which other prove EFCC buhari need?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit / See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) / Oshiomhole In Action At APC Rally In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.