Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari (1296 Views)

Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari / Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari / I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by coolwater11: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
President Muhammmadu Buhari has assured that under his leadership for another four years, Nigerians will achieve the country of their dream.

He gave the assurance at the State House Conference Center, on Sunday evening at the Testimonies of Change, an event put together by the Ministry of Information and Culture, to showcase the achievements of the present administration which has impacted on the lives of the citizens and the country in general.

Represented by the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Udoma Udoma, President Buhari, described the event as an innovative way of showcasing the impacts of his administration’s achievements.

He said:...

Follow story: https://www.icanbepresident.org/2019/01/23/we-ll-realise-nigeria-of-our-dream-in-my-second-term-buhari/
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by davidodiba(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mtcheeewwww...

7 Likes

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by standardboi(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
Who is dreaming......please wake up.

4 Likes

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by mekaboy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
Buy then we will borrow from Togo and Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
u will realize d Nigeria of ur dream in daura

6 Likes

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by paq1: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
#BacktoDaura it is too late!

3 Likes

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
I have reduced my commenting here since I realized that PMB will win very big.

No point arguing it.

1 Like

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by socialmediaman: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
If that consoles him enough for the defeat that awaits on Feb 16 then he should dream on.

Please Don’t forget to hand over the flag as usual to the ‘presidential’ and governatorial candidate in Sokoto

2 Likes

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by BigBabyJesus: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
[s]
PassingShot:
I have reduced my commenting here since I realized that PMB will win very big.

No point arguing it.
[/s]
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
So says a monumental failure of a president being puppeted by a presidency cabal.No to tyranny, nepotism, cluelessness, lifelessness, incompetency and ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Biggest joke ever.

1 Like

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by buharitill2023: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
that is the NEXT LEVEL we are going
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by Kagawa10: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Well.
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by bantudra: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
not possible....nothing will change much....

but atleast we know which direction to go....

nigeria is a ex colonial nation....its hard to say how things will turn out now....

big mistake you nigerians can do now,is to trust people that have no interest in nigeria,alive or dead....
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
MrAJQ:
Sai Baba

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by yanabasee(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
PassingShot:
I have reduced my commenting here since I realized that PMB el dullard will win LOSE very big.

No point arguing it.

He's a bigot and a senile nepostic, dementia old Fulani sponsored kingpin with empty brain....

Now........ Go and waste your vote on a dunce!!
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by dometome: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:
not possible....nothing will change much....
wonders shall never end, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! The all Buhari buharist. Buhari is even doing more damages to the Zoo than Nnamdi Kanu has ever done, so Buhari must win by fire by force. He is doing a better job than NK, by the time Jubril abi na Buhari finishes with you people, you will understand that 2 is greater than 1.
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by bigheart7: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
If na curse, we reject am.
Y dis dullard no wan gree go rest na.
You wan kill everybody finish for dis country

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by bantudra: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
dometome:
wonders shall never end, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! The all Buhari buharist. Buhari is even doing more damages to the Zoo than Nnamdi Kanu has ever done, so Buhari must win by fire by force. He is doing a better job than NK, by the time Jubril abi na Buhari finishes with you people, you will understand that 2 is greater than 1.

declare war and get your biafra already....you south easterners are startin to sound silly....

what did i say that is so funny....??
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by bantudra: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
as i tut....you are all sissy levered moroons...weak ass bitches...makin noise online....

declare war and get una biafra already....

nigerians dont want to be with una either....

northerners gave una quit notice...yorubas dont give a fvck,they already have a economical hub since centuries in eko....

and deltans start lookin at una with suspect eyes....

fvvvvvck off already....!!
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
yanabasee:

He's a bigot and a senile nepostic, dementia old Fulani sponsored kingpin with empty brain....

Now........ Go and waste your vote on a dunce!!
No cheap otapiapia or sniper around you?

grin grin grin
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Your gay cows need your attention in Daura

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari is a disaster that must be send back to Daura!

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by Modarun(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
He failed as a young head of state, 30years later failed and an elected head of state. He has a history of shifting blames on those he took over from. Yet the Dullard wants another 4years.

Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by dometome: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:

declare war and get your biafra already....you south easterners are startin to sound silly....

that is exactly my point. Buhari will keep on destroying thr zoo until we don't need to fire a single shot for BIAFRA. I told you this several times two years ago. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by dometome: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:

that is exactly my point. Buhari will keep on destroying thr zoo until we don't need to fire a single shot for BIAFRA. I told you this several times two years ago. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by bantudra: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
dometome:

why should you care if the zoo is destroyed....??

what does it matter....??

we nigerians preserve the rights too to fail after trying....

atiku is a no no....
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by bantudra: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Destiny34:
Buhari is a disaster that must be send back to Daura!

i dont even understand your pictures sef....are you sure this is nigeria....??
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by knowledgeable: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
coolwater11:
President Muhammmadu Buhari has assured that under his leadership for another four years, Nigerians will achieve the country of their dream.

He gave the assurance at the State House Conference Center, on Sunday evening at the Testimonies of Change, an event put together by the Ministry of Information and Culture, to showcase the achievements of the present administration which has impacted on the lives of the citizens and the country in general.

Represented by the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Udoma Udoma, President Buhari, described the event as an innovative way of showcasing the impacts of his administration’s achievements.

He said:...

Follow story: https://www.icanbepresident.org/2019/01/23/we-ll-realise-nigeria-of-our-dream-in-my-second-term-buhari/

Can he start the restructuring of the country within the first six months?, if not, he already failed even before his second term kicks off....
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by orisa37: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
We want a Nigeria of Yoruba, Igbo(Ibo), Hausa, Tivs, Ijaws, Ibibios' etc Dreams but not a Bokoharam, Macban, Fulani-Arabs and Muric's Dreams. God forbids the later IJN AMEN.
Re: We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari by orisa37: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
MrAJQ:
Sai Baba

God forbids.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of Aisha Buhari Convoy Summersault As They Patrol In Port Harcourt / The Real Reasons Nigerians Chased Out Buhari With Stones From Ogun State, Osinba / Millionaire Offers N120M To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin Daughter(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.