Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial (23335 Views)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / Court Stops EFCC, Police, DSS, CCT From Probing Saraki / Appeal Court Cannot Make An Order Stopping CCT From Sitting~femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by babecode: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
The Court of Appeal in Abuja has barred the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) from proceeding with hearing in the false assets declaration filed against the Chief Justice of Nigeria, (CJN) Walter Onnoghen.

The three-man panel granted the interim order pending ruling on the CJN’s application for stay of proceedings.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/AppealCourt-Bars-CCT-From-Proceeding-With-CJNs-Onnoghen-Trial.html

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by JusticeSeeker: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Desperate kicks of a drowning man. Wike has finally shopped and gotten a court that will do his bidding. Evil's triumph over good is always temporary. Justice shall always prevail over evil. Onoghen, the pdp justice shall surely go down in his own web of criminality. This temporary victory will be applauded by apostles of looting-PDP's apologists.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Desperate kicks of a drowning man. Wike has finally shopped and gotten a court that will do his bidding. Evil's triumph over good is always temporary. Justice shall always prevail over evil. Onoghen, the pdp justice shall surely go down in his own web of criminality.
E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin

343 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by TooMuchStuff: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Desperate kicks of a drowning man. Wike has finally shopped and gotten a court that will do his bidding. Evil's triumph over good is always temporary. Justice shall always prevail over evil. Onoghen, the pdp justice shall surely go down in his own web of criminality.
Come and kii onnoghen make we Niger Delta see u,,,,!
Maina wey chop N1.5 Trillion pension money dey flex for Dubai..
Na ordinary account wey even get BVN dey worry Buhari fulani cabals upandan! Yeye people... !

300 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by 9jahotblog: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
CJN is the chief justice of Nigeria till 2021 when he finish his tenure.

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by haladadon: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
CJN onnoghen is going nowhere.

KISS THE TRUTH

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by JusticeSeeker: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Help advice a friend in the cyberspace. I got this from Saharareporters.com "
Please advise, a friend of mine male is married to female judge. For sometimes now according to my friend , his wife has refused to perform her duty as married woman and starved him of sex though he provides for the family financially & morally. She doesn't cook or take care of my friend and the 2 kids. She is always threatening to deal with him, fighting and abusing my friend with reckless abandon . My friend wants a divorce and award of the custody of the kids as the fight and the abuse is getting too much. Should he approach the NJC first or go to court direct. Thanks"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by dokyOloye: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
By the time the judiciary finishes dealing with osama buhari, he will realise the judiciary is a greater cult than his islamist movement and he will echo "Jesus is Lord and master" grin grin

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by mushystuff: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Let the drama continue. High-handedness and political interests will get Bubu and crew nowhere in this matter. CJN Onnoghen will complete his tenure in his full capacity till December 2020!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by mushystuff: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
JusticeSeeker:

grin
Wike will visit you in your dreams..he seems to be your nightmare! Lol

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by baliyubla: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
APC how market?

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by kabrudrapist: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Apc miscreants come and wail. Food Don Land.

40 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by paq1: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Sha no commit suicide oooo

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Please advise, a friend of mine male is married to female judge. For sometimes now according to my friend , his wife has refused to perform her duty as married woman and starved him of sex though he provides for the family financially & morally. She doesn't cook or take care of my friend and the 2 kids. She is always threatening to deal with him, fighting and abusing my friend with reckless abandon . My friend wants a divorce and award of the custody of the kids as the fight and the abuse is getting too much. Should he approach the NJC first or go to court direct. Thanks"

approach the NJC.Thank you

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
lalasticlala come and make APC zombies commit suicide grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by babecode: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
APC zombies...

How market....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by orion7: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
lalasticlala come and make APC zombies commit suicide grin grin grin
bro you sabi pepper zombies o

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by Racoon(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
‘The true test of a fair hearing is the impression of a reasonable person who was present at the trial whether from his observation justice has been done’”.-(Niki Tobi JSC).
cheesy And more woes/sorrow for the lawless govt.The hurried up judicial coup have fallen down flat.This will be the Achilles heel of this lawless govt.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by fabianjay101(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
JusticeSeeker:

savagery

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by princechurchill(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
JusticeSeeker:

Someone please call 911

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by mushystuff: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

approach the NJC.Thank you

Choi! grin cheesy grin
NJC will now ask her to step down as d yeye man cannot handle his wife as a judge!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by deboysben(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol is there any hope for apc at Supreme Court.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by capitalzero: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
babecode:
The Court of Appeal in Abuja has barred the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) from proceeding with hearing in the false assets declaration filed against the Chief Justice of Nigeria, (CJN) Walter Onnoghen.

The three-man panel granted the interim order pending ruling on the CJN’s application for stay of proceedings.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/AppealCourt-Bars-CCT-From-Proceeding-With-CJNs-Onnoghen-Trial.html

when buhari was harassing judges, i know he will pay for it. judges know how to protect their interest in respect of political affiliates. fear God then judge.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by Racoon(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
The speed at which the case was rushed trumped up suspicions in some quarters alleging the administration is out to oust the top jurist in preparation of plans to rig the 2019 general election slated to commence next month.

While a Federal High Court has halted commencement of the trial, the government is not leaving any stone unturned in a bid to oust the Chief Justice. While ordering his accounts to be frozen, there is a fresh litigation praying for his removal from office.
https://politicstimesng.com/onnoghen-its-either-you-lied-or-buhari-is-not-in-charge-obasanjo-tells-osinbajo/

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by Racoon(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
[s]
JusticeSeeker:
Desperate kicks of a drowning man. Wike has finally shopped and gotten a court that will do his bidding.

Evil's triumph over good is always temporary. Justice shall always prevail over evil. Onoghen, the pdp justice shall surely go down in his own web of criminality.
[/s]Sorry bro! The judicial anarchy, impunity and lawless ness of the Buhari-led APC government will only continue to hunt it.Karma never forgets & forgives.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by eurogee: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
You are just a frustrated bigot

JusticeSeeker:

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by AllTheWayUp: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
JusticeSeeker:

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by orisa37: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Supported.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by 4kDdullard: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
MY COUNTRY PEOPLE!
I AM BACK TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE I STOPPED AFTER BEING BANNED UNRIGHTEOUSLY FOR SPEAKING OUT BUT IT IS ALL RIGHT.
ALL I KNOW IS THAT, I CAN NEVER SUPPORT THE IDIOTIC LIFELESS DULLARD WHOSE VIRIDITY OF THE INVIOLABILITY OF SENTIENT BEINGS IS UNPARALLELED.

NEVER AGAIN SHALL A LIFELESS CREATURE RULE THIS COUNTRY.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
orion7:
bro you sabi pepper zombies o

grin grin grin grin I like the way this CJN dealth with Zombies.The man just ignored the yeye people allowing them to vent their frustrations.He didn't even bother appearing before their kangaroo panel for even a day.I wonder the sort of people advising the illiterate General.Imagine trying to arraign the serving CJN.How exactly did he expect to pull it off!!!!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by Ogaemmy: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nice one.

Meanwhile, if you are not watching this series BFW, you are missing. See all you need to know about the series below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkxsCPizAyE
Re: Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial by AstralBody: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Good will finally win Evil.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

54 Boko Haram, ISWAP Fighters Dead As Rival Terror Groups Clash Near Lake Chad / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. / Olu Of Warri Ogiame Atuwatse Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.