Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,876 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike (1417 Views)

Mistakes Public Universities Students Make / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by pascal558(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Commarade BELLO MAI'AWAKI, said the Chairman
of AUSN, When ASUU strike is over, we students
we also go on strike and Sue Federal Government and Assu too, to pay us our expired house hostel
we rent, our spoilt Rice Garri, Registration fees
and other valuables things and all the time we
wasted in home. And we will claim them
N1.4Trillium. Who is with me?
Please share this information to everywhere in social media
@M_Bello Mai'awaki ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by ceejayMAX(m): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2019
But foolishness bad oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by pascal558(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2019
ceejayMAX:
my guy relax, the guy is just having fun, but he is passing a message indirectly, so i help am share.... And for real did ASUU consider any of those thing at all? They are punishing our students and deriving pleasure in it, some schools have discovered this and that is why they are pulling out!

1 Like

Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by Balaxx: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2019
ceejayMAX:
I swear my bro grin grin grin
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by pascal558(m): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Balaxx:
I swear my bro grin grin grin
u and d guy u quoted are not smart at all, cant you spot the sarcasm in what the guy posted? I had to help him share as he requested cos some really good points were in it.. Rents are wasting, brains are rusting away and so many many stuffs have happened within the period of the strike... ASUU is a self centrered body.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by adeoyesam(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2019
I support this guy 100% if ASUU are holding us ransom for their own good then we should also declare we no do again, no be tipatipa. And if they want student to call off the strike they should sign agreement that in the next 20 years they are not going to strike and also implement the above condition
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by pascal558(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2019
adeoyesam:
I support this guy 100% if ASUU are holding us ransom for their own good then we should also declare we no do again, no be tipatipa. And if they want student to call off the strike they should sign agreement that in the next 20 years they are not going to strike and also implement the above condition
i like the way u reason man... I created this thread sometime ago about this whole ASUU strile
https://www.nairaland.com/4961086/ASUU-strike-nothing-students-welfare mynd44
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by Nduxx(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
I lost my friend yesterday to car accident, he should have been in school, and I blame ASUU
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by pascal558(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nduxx:
I lost my friend yesterday to car accident, he should have been in school, and I blame ASUU
bro lets have d details of your friend and his school,more people need to see this, so that they can see how ASUU is causing more harm than good. May the soul of your friend rest in peace!!
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by JohnBrookss: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
That's such the important topic you know! I absolutely support such a decision and would like to share it with our list of educational tutoring websites https://edureviewer.com/top-online-tutoring-websites/ to promote. I'm sure it will also make some positive impact. So stay strong!
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by TraceFernandez: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
AUSN kor... ASUN ni
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by pascal558(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
TraceFernandez:
AUSN kor... ASUN ni
hhahahahaha, bros them need am
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by pascal558(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
JohnBrookss:
That's such the important topic you know! I absolutely support such a decision and would like to share it with our list of educational tutoring websites https://edureviewer.com/top-online-tutoring-websites/ to promote. I'm sure it will also make some positive impact. So stay strong!
thanks man, cool website you got there
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by Nduxx(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
pascal558:
bro lets have d details of your friend and his school,more people need to see this, so that they can see how ASUU is causing more harm than good. May the soul of your friend rest in peace!!
His name is Paul Kelechi, he was a student of UNICAL. Studying Computer Science, and is suppose to resume as a fresh year 2 student. Trying to upload pic, but it's not working
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by pascal558(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2019
Nduxx:
His name is Paul Kelechi, he was a student of UNICAL. Studying Computer Science, and is suppose to resume as a fresh year 2 student. Trying to upload pic, but it's not working
please bro just try ,try again.... I will create a new thread for him and also use other social media platforms too.. This should not be swept under the carpet
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by Nduxx(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2019
pascal558:
please bro just try ,try again.... I will create a new thread for him and also use other social media platforms too.. This should not be swept under the carpet
Still not working
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by pascal558(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Nduxx:
Still not working
waoh, howmany images are u uploading?
Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by Nduxx(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
pascal558:
waoh, howmany images are u uploading?

Re: Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike by pascal558(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=Nduxx post=75233830][/quote] on it man, any other additional informationt??

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Not Yet Safe To Reopen School ― FG / Nigerian Jobs Aptitude Tests Past Questions & Answers Pdf Download / Countries That Allows International Student To Bring Their Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.