Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC (53185 Views)

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by sichri(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
They are known for denying everything, including their campaign promises.

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by coonett87: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
What I saw this morning and evening enrote Lugbe is stick/iron, not broom. We call this kind of thing misplaced priorities. In a weeks time, well meaning Nigerians will shock APC. INEC should avoid inconclusive election wherein they call for reelection because we are tired of CHANGE and not ready to enter the NEXT level. Nigerians are now fully ATIKULATED.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
limeta:
I can tell you this for free
IPOB did not do it
Shiites did not do it
That then leave you with boko haram..isis or Fulani herdsmen.

A buharist did it.
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by ikezuora4689(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Y
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by Larryfest(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hmm
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by obi4eze(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
;DVD
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
highcollide:
what is your problem?

Why are you pretending like you don't know that APC is a party of liars?

Na APC construct that nonsense....

It was done by a buharist who didn't want publicity
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by sureheaven(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
People love buhari not because he gave money but because we believe in him.

Atiku only inherit the enemies of buhari .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by Twoclans(f): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Chimooooo see talk,broom that was put up in broad day light I was even passing through as they were erecting the broom .

Very ugly looking broom angry

Abeg make I carry my tatafo dey go.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by sichri(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
They are known for denying everything, including their campaign promises.

"I'm not aware"... "He is not aware"... "We are not aware".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by chakula: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
It shall be used to sweep all bad eggs living in the country and those overseas.
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by surevik(f): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Liars, party built and created on lies. So DSS, military and Police didn't see the people, na spirits dem be?

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by Quorax: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
limeta:
I can tell you this for free
IPOB did not do it
Shiites did not do it
That then leave you with boko haram..isis or Fulani herdsmen.
and zombies
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by bejick(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
dguyindcorner:
Jokes on all of you that believe APC actually erected that. Some of you even believe they pay 250k/250m for it.

Zombies believe everything.
until you tell who erect that broom, make lieing Mohamed no tell us say na rochas mould am as usual grin grin grin
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by Rebuke: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dem don come again o. As Nigerians don dey fire deir yansh dey come dey deny am by force.

Devilish liars! If people had praised d art, dem go claim am even if not be dem build am.

Bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by AllenSpencer: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
haladadon:
who flies that broom at night?

Benin people
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by AllenSpencer: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
sureheaven:
People love buhari not because he gave money but because we believe in him.

Atiku only inherit the enemies of buhari .

God bless your Mother!

Atiku on a long thing.

Had a dream he gave his life to Christ after his loss at the polls and officially changed his name to Joshua.
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by sublime247: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
�����. This government is funny. I will only remember them for one thing and that is lies and comic. If they don't knw who erected or built the monument then who erected it? PDP

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by Iyajison: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
OK... Dear APC and APC zombies...!!

I know them all.. See them here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by sublime247: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
�����. This government is funny. I will only remember them for one thing and that is lies and comic. If they don't knw who erected or built the monument then who? the PDP?
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by Effiongdbest: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba have you seen your God Buhari and his APC as they lie for a living? I as an Akwaibom man is sensible enough to know that Buhari has brought the country on its knees and any further chance can possibly destroy this nation irredeemably . I thought they said Yorubas are well read but sometimes when I look at the way some of the support Buhari thinking he will hand over to them in 2023 baffles me, even if Atiku loses he will still contest again in 2023 and Yorubas can never defeat him never, SS and SE will not vote a Yoruba over Atiku or even Kwankwaso. If Yorubas want us to go selfish politics we can also play the selfish game well.

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by MetroStar(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gistpeeps:
He said this in an exclusive chat with Channels Television says the giant broom was erected by Nigerians who support the Buhari administration.

In reaction to the PDP’s condemnation of the structure, the APC spokesman told the opposition party to erect its own symbol.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/We-Dont-Know-Who-Constructed-The-Giant-Broom-APC.html
He does not know who erected the broom, in the same breath he says it was constructed by "APC supporters".

And the next minute he takes a swipe at the Major Opposition PDP to go and erect their own party symbol.

Where's the hope of the Next Level they have promised us if re-elected??

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by Effiongdbest: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba have you seen your God Buhari and his APC as they lie for a living? I as an Akwaibom man is sensible enough to know that Buhari has brought the country on its knees and any further chance can possibly destroy this nation irredeemably . I thought they said Yorubas are well read but sometimes when I look at the way some of the support Buhari thinking he will hand over to them in 2023 baffles me, even if Atiku loses he will still contest again in 2023 and Yorubas can never defeat him never, SS and SE will not vote a Yoruba over Atiku or even Kwankwaso. If Yorubas want us to go selfish politics we can also play the selfish game well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by Rizstar: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gistpeeps:
The APC publicity secretary, Mallam Lanre Isa-Onilu says the party is not responsible for the giant broom monument mounted at the city gate in Abuja.

The structure, a broom which is a symbol of the All Progressives Congress, has generated widespread reactions from Nigerians, with some questioning why a party symbol would be erected at such a monumental position as the city gate of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

He said this in an exclusive chat with Channels Television says the giant broom was erected by Nigerians who support the Buhari administration.

In reaction to the PDP’s condemnation of the structure, the APC spokesman told the opposition party to erect its own symbol.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/We-Dont-Know-Who-Constructed-The-Giant-Broom-APC.html

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by gurunlocker: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
You mean someone just woke up one day and erect the broom without approval?
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by AnanseK(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
PDP want Corruption legalized and led by the Judiciary:

Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by tete7000(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Lolzzzzzzz

I done. Die.

Are u sure these guys in apc are alright.

Alright ke?.When their oga patapata is dementia. It is only demented people that follows a demented leader...
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by harbeebtech(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
They don't know...? No wonder osinbanjo mother said we are leaving in another world
Re: We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC by Naruto87(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
When you ask yourself why some youths or even tribes never achieve anything meaningful, just read some Coments here.. Calling your fellow humans zombies, a country you were born in a zoo and a man old enough to be your grandfather a bastard and refusing to acknowledge your faults or those who led you directly but instead blaming everyone and everything else. Too bad, soo sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.