Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,231 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? (4692 Views)

The Lady Who Kissed And Romanced Her Boyfriend As Women Were Being Beaten. / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ok, so I am driving home this evening and it's on the eve of Valentine. Hmmm, lots of love talk in my office and yes, Sex talk too ( forgive us ladies we like to gist ) but something strucked me after leaving and on the way home.

It has been 7months, 6days and 45mins and 14secs since I got really affection. Mama needs this yho. grin I mean real emotional touches ( tight hugs , head Kissing, cuddles and neck kisses ) you know all those sexy emotional stuff, and I miss them , I wouldn't lie.

I know I would get a lot of gifts, but I don't really care for them because I can comfortably afford all cakes, perfumes , Teddy bears, and everything My many admirers would buy.

But real emotional connection with someone special has been tough to get ( people think I am too picky but why chose clowns and Bleep boys for temporary pleasure? )

So I am asking since How long have you, or someone you love given you sexual hugs, kisses, cuddles and sextual touches ?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Bluezy13(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Real emotional connection has to be tough for you because you don't open your heart freely.

Sometimes, you just have to put aside your experiences and accomplishments in life and stop scaring people away with the ego of confidence, independence, ungratefulness and carelessness oozing out of your closed mind... As inferred from your writeup.

Once in a while, it is emotionally pertinent that one (probably a female), sits like a child and opens her heart freely, which will send an innocent beckoning to the male, yarning latently but obviously, to be cuddled.
Only then will the male cuddle her.

11 Likes

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by spiralwedge(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Amakavula:

So I am asking since How long have you, or someone you love given you sexual hugs, kisses, cuddles and sextual touches ?

2 years

I need something like this this val even if its just one day

1 Like

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
Bluezy13:
Real emotional connection has to be tough for you because you don't open your heart freely.

Sometimes, you just have to put aside your experiences and accomplishments in life and stop scaring people away with the ego of confidence, independence, ungratefulness and carelessness oozing out of your closed mind... As inferred from your writeup.

Once in a while, it is emotionally pertinent that one (probably a female), sits like a child and opens her heart freely, which will send an innocent beckoning to the male, yarning latently but obviously, to be cuddled.
Only then will the male cuddle her.
I love the way you write... Just rolls off the tongue wink but It just my person anyway. I don't hope to be just another number for some random guy catching fun.

My colleague says it's because i am cancer and we like to have marriage as a goal before dating. Hmm I have serious misgivings about Astrology but it pretty well describes my person.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DeSepiero(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mine, a week ago.

Ermmm...Just know that I resisted the urge to mention that the OP probably last had real intimacy on her birthday last year smiley
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by ERORR404(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
For me it's been since never, even my bae i use to kiss in my dreams no longer comes around when I'm in dream land cry

8 Likes

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
I haven't kissed a lady before

2 Likes

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by anochuko01(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
since I was born...and now I am twentysomething
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DonroxyII: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
last time from romantic relationship 2015 .... no time ....

but from family just 3hours ago from my Aunty for passing ICAN skill level and money gift !!!
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
DeSepiero:
Mine, a week ago.

Ermmm...Just know that I resisted the urge to mention that the OP probably last had real intimacy on her birthday last year smiley
what did I do to you.. *tears*

1 Like

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Really ?? oya take *Kisses* you deserve more Dan. A nice girl would find out what a great guy you are someday.

1 Like

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
September of 2018 embarassed embarassed real emotional affection was December of 2017 cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by joseo: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Never .........since I am not yet married
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 13, 2019
I don’t understand. People Dey wey never really fvck for months?? What happens to the pvssy or dlck?

I fvcked this night. It’s almost on a daily basis. I kiss before sex and cuddle after sex. Sensual!!! grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2019
Amakavula:
Really ?? oya take *Kisses* you deserve more Dan. A nice girl would find out what a great guy you are someday.
*Blushing* gringrin Hehehe, Thank you
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by pryme(m): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Amakavula:
I love the way you write... Just rolls off the tongue wink but It just my person anyway. I don't hope to be just another number for some random guy catching fun.

My colleague says it's because i am cancer and we like to have marriage as a goal before dating. Hmm I have serious misgivings about Astrology but it pretty well describes my person.

You should try to understand marriage comes as result of both parties being satisfied with each other. Looking for marriage when you can't even express yourself in a relationship is like jumping the gun.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Amakavula:
see her mouth grin
I don tell you,come down to phc make i spoil you,you no gree.
Make i come abj,u no gree.
Dey make mouth up and down now this?
Sorry girl,d benz offer just closed
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2019
pryme:

You should try to understand marriage comes as result of both parties being satisfied with each other. Looking for marriage when you can't even express yourself in a relationship is like jumping the gun.
Errrh rolling my eyes at you now. Nope, I am not going into any "let's wait and see relationship " tufia ! I'd rather remain single than waste emotions on a no direction relationship. Imagine a child that doesn't grow Godforbid !

2 Likes

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2019
nwanneni:
see her mouth grin
I don tell you,come down to phc make i spoil you,you no gree.
Make i come abj,u no gree.
Dey make mouth up and down now this?
Sorry girl,d benz offer just closed
go to your undergraduate girlfriend with mouth odour nwanneni ! she misses you grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Amakavula:
go to your undergraduate girlfriend with mouth odour nwanneni ! she misses you grin
No she is not my girl.
Hell no,was just in for a play
Na you i want,come to daddy cheesy
I will take you to my tiny potorpotor village in Anambra and tell my kinsmen that I've found someone grin
And we will now inherit my ancestral barn filled with yams.
I'm gonna dominate the yam trade while you start bearing children and feeding them yam and oil.
So this means we will both abandon our jobs in the city and settle for the village life grin is you in or out? undecided
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2019
nwanneni:
No she is not my girl.
I will take you to my tiny potorpotor village in Anambra and tell my kinsmen that I've found someone grin
I'm gonna dominate the yam trade while you start bearing children and feeding them yam and oil.
So this means we will both abandon our jobs in the city and settle for the village life grin is you in or out? undecided
grin grin grin grin hmmm
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by pryme(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Amakavula:
Errrh rolling my eyes at you now. Nope, I am not going into any "let's wait and see relationship " tufia ! I'd rather remain single than waste emotions on a no direction relationship. Imagine a child that doesn't grow Godforbid !

You are too careful for nothing.
And besides more often than not the very thing you are afraid of happening to you is the very thing that happens because you give it some much consideration when making a decision, unconsciously you are just giving it more life.

You should not be seeking for a good relationship because it's not for the faint hearted, you are afraid of taking risks so you don't qualify.

"Happiness is not something you wish for, it has to be taken"
Shen - Kung fu Panda.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by badadvice(f): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2019
nwanneni:
No she is not my girl.

Amakavula:
grin grin grin grin hmmm

christ!!!

Smh!.....so after the 13-page novel "mr smooth guy" write for you, na only "hmmm" (with only 3 'm's sef) na im you con still dash am? undecided

later if dem say naija girls no get conscience and dem no sabi chat, una go dey shout.....

4 Likes

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Offpoint: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2019
7 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 14 hours, 21 minutes, 34 seconds and still counting.
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2019
I no wan cry

1 Like

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Offpoint:
7 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 14 hours, 21 minutes, 34 seconds and still counting.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Amakavula:
grin grin
amy,you know i rove you and i willi do evelything to prease you.
My Little monkey. grin
I go get you and when i do,we are both gonna enjoy it.
I go still buy you benz o.any year,chose.money no be problem cheesy
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Rosay15(f): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nearly two years... Damn, its nt easy bt God dey...lol

1 Like

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by kollinzgee(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

its so surprising guys like you still exist but still you domt want to learn how to improve .life is too short for you to live lonely as for the advice from amakavula it rearly works that way trust me sitting down and waiting for that woman might take you a lifetime even your parents will notice it and think you gay standup and take action.

1 Like

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by ERORR404(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rosay15:
Nearly two years... Damn, its nt easy bt God dey...lol
Why do you look like the girl that use to come around in my dreams cry
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Rosay15(f): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
ERORR404:

Why do you look like the girl that use to come around in my dreams cry
.. Ehn ehn, u don't mean it? grin
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
kollinzgee:

its so surprising guys like you still exist but still you domt want to learn how to improve .life is too short for you to live lonely as for the advice from amakavula it rearly works that way trust me sitting down and waiting for that woman might take you a lifetime even your parents will notice it and think you gay standup and take action.
WTF are you saying bro?? undecidedundecided....Did I tell you I am looking for a wife??.I don't need any one's advice on how to run my life bro, call me anything you want, it doesn't change the fact that "I roll with ladies "

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution / To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] / Whats Your Ideal Man/woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.