Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,578 members, 7,840,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Am Kennedy Prosper: Here Are The Services I Render Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Kennedy Prosper: Here Are The Services I Render Online (487 Views)

Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures / What Type Of Service Can I Render To Make Money Aside Laundry?? / I Am An Ict Service Provider: Click Here To See Services I Can Render For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Kennedy Prosper: Here Are The Services I Render Online by wpng: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Am Kennedy Prosper: (https://kennedyprosper.com.ng) Am a Nigerian Blogger with difference: I have built many successful Blogs for myself and for others and i do render many services online which am very sure you might be in need of one. How may i help you?

{∆My Services}

=>I can Teach you practically how to start mini importation business in Nigeria with as low as 10,000Naira and earn good profit Check out here (https://importation.com.ng)

=>I can help you build 50 Quality Profile BackLinks from authority Domain Names: Delivery -2days (cool Rate)

=>I can help You pick a lucrative blogging niche and setup a cool blog based on the selective niche at cool rate

=>I can help you grow your blog for six months them handle over back to you based on solid arrangement (i will nurture the blog like mine during this period)

=>Did you need a Paypal account to send and receive funds here in Nigeria? I offer such services at (https://paypalnigeria.com)

=>I can help you write outstanding, well research and traffic driving articles based on your blogging niche (cool rate)

=>Is your Facebook Ads account flagged? Are you finding it difficult to advertise on Facebook because of inability to pay? I do sell Facebook Accounts which enables you to pay in naira using your Nigeria ATM cards of any Bank (cool rate)

=>Did you want to boost your facebook page? , Did you want to grow your business by reaching more targeted audience via Facebook adverts? I can help you advertise on Facebook: Place your campaign based on your location and targeting: You will only pay little charges for my services

=>Did you need Security for PayPal verification? I can give you Security for instant PayPal verification (cheap rate}

=>Did you Need USA Phone number for making and receiving calls and for online verification? i can help you get permanent working USA phone number at cheap rate (it also work for WhatsApp verification)

=>Is your PayPal account permanently limited?, I can help you withdraw your funds after 180days (only US PayPal)

=>Did you want to make payment online on any international or local online store but facing Card issues? You can reach out to me

=>SEO SEO SEO: I can teach you how to rank your blog on Googles front page and the easy hack to build backlinks that counts.... Pm me

What you want might not be listed above but you can contact me to see if i skipped it. Am always at your service sir/ma.

You can as well email me (info@blogsng.com )

OR

WhatsApp (+2349074502193)

:

:

(1) (Reply)

Anti Aging. And Anti Wrinkinle Oil / Mini Importation Master Guide / Dry Plantain (plantain Flakes) Available Is N Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.