Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,763 members, 7,840,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement (4304 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by femioyewale: 5:42am On Feb 16, 2019
[b][/b].

Nigeria's most popular Prophet, TB Joshua has once again set the record of his accuracy straight with the postponement of the general elections that was supposed to take place today Saturday , 16th Of February, 2019.

Earlier this week, the internationally respected Prophet revealed that the 2019 general election will be postponed but God will have his way.

In his words
" The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control "

Just as he has said, news broke out on that the much anticipated election might be postponed due to the inability of the INEC to circulate election materials to some states of the federation.

Finally, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Saturday postponed the presidential and national assembly elections.

The announcement by INEC chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, at the commission’s headquarters in Abuja came hours before Nigerians were slated to head to the polling units.

The announcement was made at about 2:30 a.m. Saturday.

It came hours after PREMIUM TIMES reported that logistics challenges in some parts of the country may force the commission to move the elections.

The new dates for the elections are February 23 for presidential and national assembly elections and March 9 for governorship and state assemblies elections.

Mr Yakubu said further details of the postponement would be disclosed at a conference scheduled for 2:00 p.m. Saturday.

1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by helinues: 5:44am On Feb 16, 2019
They have started again...

Random talk is now a prophesy

Yinmu

4 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by otokx(m): 5:45am On Feb 16, 2019
How come these prophecies are not carried in the media before the event?

2 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by bender79: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2019
Abeg leave all these calculations that end up with "may" "likely"

6 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by michlins(m): 5:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Oga I certainly stated it here on nairaland that the election would be postponed

See date and time. Prophet my foot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by Quickrent: 5:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Your ability to own a piece of planet earth may as well be your latest achievement and a true gift from the Nigerian system.

QUESTION :HOW DOES THE Rent-To-Own SCHEME WORK?

ANSWER: The Rent-To-Own program is brought to you by Quick Rent and Real Estate Television in partnership with Witzing Group Nigeria.
The scheme is for low and medium income earners. This is targeted towards providing descent affordable homes to members of the program.

Members will take possession of their homes and would have up to 7 years to complete payment for the homes.
So, for 2Bedroom and 3Bedroom flats, a contributor makes a monthly contribution of #85,000 every month or #135,000 every month for a 4Bedroom semidetached duplex. Subscribers to the 1Bedroom flat will make a monthly contribution of #58,000.

Why spend unconsciously on frivolous things when you can secure a piece of your future today and stop paying rent to any landlord.

The decision is for the wise.

Join the Rent-To-Own program today. Fill the form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEbk3UCKmpdYpd3kRJavcOsl1XKF8jeqNR4lMO9bMMqGH0CQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by Nbote(m): 6:08am On Feb 16, 2019
michlins:
Oga I certainly stated it here on nairaland that the election would be postponed

See date and time. Prophet my foot

If say U own church Now, Ur ministry for don begin move... I jus pity d gullible followers. U will neva see their prediction until afta and den dey come out to tell Us it was predicted..

4 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by michlins(m): 6:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Nbote:

If say U own church Now, Ur ministry for don begin move... I jus pity d gullible followers. U will neva see their prediction until afta and den dey come out to tell Us it was predicted..
I dey reason am lol

2 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by Bossontop(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by MirJay: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by jamaicabakare(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Ok
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by Charmingrascal(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Not only TB Joshua I also did last year It is painful that thie elections are actually postponed anyways

2 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by abumeinben(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Hope he'll predict when they'll star paying the updated minimum wage.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by abumeinben(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Not only TB Joshua I also did last year
It is painful that thie elections are actually postponed anyways

You deserve a meal

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by Libkid(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Don't angry me! why are we seeing it now.Nigeria and Yahoo Yahoo
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by gerrardomendes(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
I suspected the election might not hold when the federal government refused to declare Friday 15th February a public holiday to enable people prepare or even travel for the elections. INEC IS APC
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
They've started again

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
They've started again.

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by psyqs(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2019

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by Temotala: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by dazzlingd(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Keep quiet joor. There were many predictions of postponement by people and no one is holding it special
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by ruffhandu: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2019
Quickrent:
Your ability to own a piece of planet earth may as well be your latest achievement and a true gift from the Nigerian system.

QUESTION :HOW DOES THE Rent-To-Own SCHEME WORK?

ANSWER: The Rent-To-Own program is brought to you by Quick Rent and Real Estate Television in partnership with Witzing Group Nigeria.
The scheme is for low and medium income earners. This is targeted towards providing descent affordable homes to members of the program.

Members will take possession of their homes and would have up to 7 years to complete payment for the homes.
So, for 2Bedroom and 3Bedroom flats, a contributor makes a monthly contribution of #85,000 every month or #135,000 every month for a 4Bedroom semidetached duplex. Subscribers to the 1Bedroom flat will make a monthly contribution of #58,000.

Why spend unconsciously on frivolous things when you can secure a piece of your future today and stop paying rent to any landlord.

The decision is for the wise.

Join the Rent-To-Own program today. Fill the form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEbk3UCKmpdYpd3kRJavcOsl1XKF8jeqNR4lMO9bMMqGH0CQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

Where is this?
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by Daniel058(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2019
I hear say dem dey cast vote somewhere online and receive 10 k, I have my Pvc but won't like to go out to vote, I prefer doing that online....with my friends we can give 10-100 votes atleast. So please give us the info

08180861809 "text or WhatsApp
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by Nuzo1(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2019
....and there will be attacks and reprisal attacks in the country during or immediately after the presidential election. The security agencies will be unable to control it. The U.N. will beg the military to properly take over. Junior military officers Will then take over the government for a brief period. That Will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.

Neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president by June 2019.

.... and those preparing for the gubernatorial elections are wasting their time and money. Cause it won't hold.

These are what I saw.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by writetopoker: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Actually I just watched the prediction of the election, but my question is does it mean that there prayers couldn’t stop it? So what is the essence of the revelation and prayers? Just asking
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by Abayhormy(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Who postpones election in the middle of the night to election day

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by 9jaBloke: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2019
otokx:
How come these prophecies are not carried in the media before the event?
my exact thought
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by Nairastake: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2019
See the real prophecy here without "may".
This was made by a nairalander on the 23rd February 2018.

https://www.nairaland.com/4364282/2019-election-held-after-6days
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement by Online4u: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmOkVEe0kCU
IN FULL: INEC Chairman’s Heartbreaking Election Postponement Speech #NigeriaDecides #InecElection #2019Election #DefendYourVotes

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) / News : UK Parliament Prepares To Discuss Abduction Of Nnamdi Kanu From Kenya / Ipob: Nigerian Flag Removed And Replaced With Biafra Flag In Police Station (Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.