Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories (42843 Views)

Elections Not Postponed - INEC / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by iamdynamite(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
YorubaBigot:
My yoruba people, let us for once eschew tribalism and ethnoCentism and be patriotic this time. All you supporting buhari i want to ask you one simple question: what offence commited by GEJ that has not been committed by buhari, even in excess? All the incompetences and cluelessness that we acused Jonathan of, buhari has proven to be not just incompetent and clueless but also very lifeless and useless.

I voted buhari/osinbajo in 2015, but they have failed us woefully, lets try Atuku/Obi in 2019 if they fail we vote them out in 2023.

The fact that you support buhari because of osinbajo shows that you are not just self centered ans selfish but also myopic. If you really mean well for this country then lets join hands and send buhari packing. Buhari has proven to be a monumental failure of garguantuan proportions

I enjoin every reasonable and sane yoruba man to join hands with Atiku/Obi to get nigeria working again and make nigeria better

Yoruba Ronu!!!
was Nigeria working before?..I need detailed explanation
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Eammy: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
ChiefVolt007:
This are the word that's been spread amongst SOME of the northeners at the moment.

They are being told that if they elect atiku, he will be killed by the Igbo's and therefore obi then becomes the president. they are told not to vote atiku that things are good just the way it is with buhari and that if they vote for atiku things will be worst that what it is

Lies and words of no single wisdom from the the pit of hell.

It it about time people realize that WE are ONE COUNTRY! and for God's sake stop trying to divide us!

We need a change of government! And we need that change now! #stay atikulated
You are right.
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Thisis2raw(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Bighead9:

Those Nigerians. cool
oh you mean those mad Nigerians?
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by bakescos01: 12:40am On Feb 18, 2019
YorubaBigot:
My yoruba people, let us for once eschew tribalism and ethnoCentism and be patriotic this time. All you supporting buhari i want to ask you one simple question: what offence commited by GEJ that has not been committed by buhari, even in excess? All the incompetences and cluelessness that we acused Jonathan of, buhari has proven to be not just incompetent and clueless but also very lifeless and useless.

I voted buhari/osinbajo in 2015, but they have failed us woefully, lets try Atuku/Obi in 2019 if they fail we vote them out in 2023.

The fact that you support buhari because of osinbajo shows that you are not just self centered ans selfish but also myopic. If you really mean well for this country then lets join hands and send buhari packing. Buhari has proven to be a monumental failure of garguantuan proportions

I enjoin every reasonable and sane yoruba man to join hands with Atiku/Obi to get nigeria working again and make nigeria better

Yoruba Ronu!!!

If you really mean well for Nigeria then Atiku is not the right man for the Job. He has corruption history and even planned to sell NNPC. The NITEL and NEPA they sold back then was of no good to the citizen of the country. PDP ruled for 16 years. Am sure you must have seen the interview when Atiku mentioned that they invested 14 billion into fixing our epileptic power but not a single work was done by the contractors and nobody was arrested for that. Let's use our head small bro. ANyone that means well for Nigeria sincerely will never vote Buhari or Atiku.
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by sogodihno: 12:50am On Feb 18, 2019
YorubaBigot:

Yoruba Ronu!!!

shut up! PDP did not do anything for us in 16 years, we av Lagos- Ibadan railway in less than 4 years, so we should go back to Atiku, ur head is paining u.

may it not be well with any f001 that ask me to vote a thief

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by TAO11(f): 1:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Theory 4: PDP sensing defeat sabotaged logistics
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by gly(m): 1:09am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Thisis2raw post=75835987] please speak for yourself, which Nigerians? [/quo
te]

You are the best

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by abayolb: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2019
YorubaBigot:

Yoruba Ronu!!!
....your reasons,many many reasons you can quote my reason,freedom of speech.4/16..can't you reason beyond suddenly change,you just want all at once how many years it took PDP to sabotaged Nigeria, now compared increase in population fall of naira cause by Atiku and Obj n Jonathan and all PDP.I don't care about the transfer Windows of who you see as Messiah,obj tore PDP membership card Atiku move to APC,obj the architect of the lost of Jonathan,just for record purpose of not to set record of 10years president under democracy.
The prodigal son given treasure for 16years squandered it,who cause the suffer we r suffering now?
(1). Obasanjo
(2). Atiku
I do respect my president but if I could use my best of reasoning Jonathan kill it all.He too follow order but he was robbed in broad daylight of transparency.
Obj and Atiku now reconcile and some gullible Nigerians want them back.ASO ROCK not their home anymore.use your PVC to vote your ruler.decide for me pls, I don't have PVC.means I only rely on GOD.Anybody wins.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by ezegold4we: 2:44am On Feb 18, 2019
The bitter truth is that Buhari has no atom of leadership in him, am surprised that some myopic fellows here is still talking about him, Buhari is living in 19th century, he's allergic to current innovation and technology talk more of leading over 180million Nigerians,
Atiku is one million times better than Buhari,
Voting for Buhari is like buying 3310 Nokia and you are believing it will do whatsapp functions for u, Buhari is outdated,only zooombies with baby minds still believ that Buhari has anything to offer, what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by orisa37: 4:26am On Feb 18, 2019
Our Lord is working.
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by MChaze25(m): 4:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Bighead9:
Conspiracy theory or not, Buhari will defeat Atiku on Saturday. Nigerians are in high spirits to re-elect Baba Buhari on February 23rd.
And continue suffering abi?

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Atonto: 4:56am On Feb 18, 2019
YorubaBigot:

Yoruba Ronu!!!

Some uninformed full this blog oo, i doubt if you are YORUBA seff...
Did the other group ever support yoruba...so we should leave our own brother and start jumping along with the kangaroos ...
If you know history, you will not be talking like this. Abiola, Obasonjo, even Buhari and Osinbajo never get their support. thay are fill with envy especially whenever Yoruba is involve...its like we are in a competition with them...my bloda...let them vote their Obi and we vote our Osinbajo jejeli....Don't come and preach oneness here when your heart is filled with bigotry
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Gforce2019: 6:33am On Feb 18, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
Nobody can tell US Atiku/Obi ticket is not the best among the contenders in this saturday elections
The economic team is brillant and Top notch, You cant just not admit these guys knows what they have come to do
Infact We will do our children the greatest disservice if we dont elect these team this Saturday
I will give you some examples:
The Team have already prepared a budget even without been in govt yet
Their plan is to grow this economy at double digit GDP which have never been done and there are laid out step by step plans to achieve this
How to effectively fight corruption without depending on body language

My objective here is to educate so many people like you who are being carried away by the rhetoric of the polithievians...
Nigeria belong to all of us. Our own responsibility is to ensure that those at the helm of affairs manage our national resources the way it should be managed...
I paintakingly read through your comments , and I was shocked by various frivolous steps that pdp said they have taken.... just to gain access to our national treasury...
Just like scammer (Yahoo-yahoo) they will write all sorts to you so that you can reach your personal savings account pin no to them, and after it has been released , they empty your account....
I wouldn't bother much about what you have highlighted because I can not be swept away by the gimmick of the polithievians...
The failure/success of any given promise is predicated on the people/person said it...
Now, lemme ask another question again, can you give your business or your children to the person of questionable character to manage...even though he's the most qualified? - food for thought....
Character goes a long way....
One of the major quality of leadership is character...
Atiku is a person of questionable character... therefore I refuse to support that kind of candidate

F

2 Likes

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by surgeonzany(m): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Bighead9:
Conspiracy theory or not, Buhari will defeat Atiku on Saturday. Nigerians are in high spirits to re-elect Baba Buhari on February 23rd.

why do I have the feeling that you are one of the N-Power beneficiaries

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by YorubaBigot: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:

shut up! PDP did not do anything for us in 16 years, we av Lagos- Ibadan railway in less than 4 years, so we should go back to Atiku, ur head is paining u.

may it not be well with any f001 that ask me to vote a thief
All you guys know is shout thief thief upandan, so the lifeless one is an angel abi?

Typical of a brain dead buhari zombie dunce. You already a curse to yourself
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by YorubaBigot: 7:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Atonto:

Some uninformed full this blog oo, i doubt if you are YORUBA seff...
Did the other group ever support yoruba...so we should leave our own brother and start jumping along with the kangaroos ...
If you know history, you will not be talking like this. Abiola, Obasonjo, even Buhari and Osinbajo never get their support. thay are fill with envy especially whenever Yoruba is involve...its like we are in a competition with them...my bloda...let them vote their Obi and we vote our Osinbajo jejeli....Don't come and preach oneness here when your heart is filled with bigotry
The average Igbo man i know care less about the yoruba man next door, they are business oriented and more interested in minding their business, but here you are seeing them as your headache thats why you said you are in a competition with them

Irony when you are preaching against oneness yet you talk about bigotry, my brother look into the mirror and see the real bigot

Yorubas, Igbos are not your problem. Look beyond tribalism for once and face real issues. All your hypocrisy will not help you. Leave Igbos alone
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by YorubaBigot: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Gforce2019:

[s]My objective here is to educate so many people like you who are being carried away by the rhetoric of the polithievians...
Nigeria belong to all of us. Our own responsibility is to ensure that those at the helm of affairs manage our national resources the way it should be managed...
I paintakingly read through your comments , and I was shocked by various frivolous steps that pdp said they have taken.... just to gain access to our national treasury...
Just like scammer (Yahoo-yahoo) they will write all sorts to you so that you can reach your personal savings account pin no to them, and after it has been released , they empty your account....
I wouldn't bother much about what you have highlighted because I can not be swept away by the gimmick of the polithievians...
The failure/success of any given promise is predicated on the people/person said it...
Now, lemme ask another question again, can you give your business or your children to the person of questionable character to manage...even though he's the most qualified? - food for thought....
Character goes a long way....
One of the major quality of leadership is character...
Atiku is a person of questionable character... therefore I refuse to support that kind of candidate

F[/s]
yadayada....bla bla bla
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by yahmohy27: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2019
YorubaBigot:

Yoruba Ronu!!!
Ipob in disguise ,why beggi us now!?
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by sogodihno: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2019
YorubaBigot:
All you guys know is shout thief thief upandan, so the lifeless one is an angel abi?

You are a curse to ur parents, we are not voting for a thief, go and die.
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by sogodihno: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2019
YorubaBigot:

We will do what we pay us, Not any cursed soul from mud republic

You are a curse to ur parents, we are not voting for a thief, go and die.
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by paperboi147: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2019
May God help us
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by nwanyionitsha: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2019
Uyi168:
..He said nigerians,not zombie..
I hope i ,my family and my locality are not part of those you expect to vote the lifeless dullard?

1 Like

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Bighead9: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2019
surgeonzany:

why do I have the feeling that you are one of the N-Power beneficiaries

In other words, Buhari has used N-power to solve some part of the unemployment rate in this Country. Keep campaigning for Buhari. grin grin grin

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Bighead9: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2019
MChaze25:

And continue suffering abi?

Na only lazy people dey suffer, hard working Nigerians are not complaining. grin

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Bighead9: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Thisis2raw:
oh you mean those mad Nigerians?

Yes, those mad Nigerians. grin grin grin

Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by surgeonzany(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bighead9:

In other words, Buhari has used N-power to solve some part of the unemployment rate in this Country. Keep campaigning for Buhari. grin grin grin

Please did you forget about sure-P
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by Atonto: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
YorubaBigot:
The average Igbo man i know care less about the yoruba man next door, they are business oriented and more interested in minding their business, but here you are seeing them as your headache thats why you said you are in a competition with them

Irony when you are preaching against oneness yet you talk about bigotry, my brother look into the mirror and see the real bigot

Yorubas, Igbos are not your problem. Look beyond tribalism for once and face real issues. All your hypocrisy will not help you. Leave Igbos alone

Tactically coating your Political campaign for PDP with a script of unity and oneness, pretending to be above ethnic malignment cannot help you. Come out and campaign for your prefer candidate. Average igbo man are business minded, yes, those are the one that have left the shore of the South east and are enlightened. The others are farmers just like we have in the core south west village too. I stand by my words and my quote into the past on Ethnic alignment when it come to voting a Yoruba man. Immediately Obi was chosen, average igbo man became skewed judgmentally towards ethnic dimension. if you like you can claim ignorant or pretend it is not.
My point, leave Yoruba out of it. Advice your blodas too to choose beyond ethnic line. Meanwhile, is Moghalu not there, is Sowore not there...why PDP?. It shows that is about party and not about candidate. Trying to use wool to cover others eyes. We know una.
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by ChiefVolt007: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
omooba969:

Oh! so WE ARE ONE now? shocked

I thought our dear Nigeria was a zoo. grin

I'm sure you will agree with me that there those who call Nigeria a zoo. Also have homes in it
Re: Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories by omooba969(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
ChiefVolt007:
I'm sure you will agree with me that there those who call Nigeria a zoo. Also have homes in it

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error” / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.