Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,573 members, 7,840,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (54460 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by kkins25(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff, CAPSLOCKED, budaatum, lordreed, ifenes, no comments??
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by anataala: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
You eat with the devil or shaytan certainly not God, Even Mosses that was a true prophet have not seen him, in fact, no prophet of God had ever seen him including Jesus Peace be unto him. is high time for the government to ban this so-called religious leaders
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by iramure(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nigeria version of Christianity and nollywood are like bread and butter

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Pwibz(f): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:
Yes I believe!..As long as his relationship with God is right.

Enoch walks with God..

Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.
God Bless.
It's funny that the so called Freeze also spent time to watch and listen to this ministration and obviously prayed along before going online to waggle his tongue.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by eaglez(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

Thomas stopped doubting immediately he saw signs.

I am sure one of your pastors has fed you rubbish again.
It a pity you felt sure and then you spewed this thrash, my point is Thomas believed immediately after he saw and touched the wounds on Jesus' palm no doubts, but in the history of teachings the name doubting Thomas even in English language has been used and will continually be used. In a nutshell, even though one is ignorant of a particular, it's advisable, one keeps calm,monitor the situation before jumping into conclusion in order to prevent a name tag.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by eaglez(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

The men that visited Abraham were angels. The one referred to as Lord was also an angel.

Angel of the Lord and Lord are often used interchangeably by writers of the Bible.

Look at an example:

When the angel of the LORD appeared to Gideon, he said, "The LORD is with you, mighty warrior." (Judges 6:12)

Here, the writer used angel of the Lord Good

But in Chapter 14, angel of the Lord changes to the Lord:

The LORD turned to him and said, "Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian's hand. Am I not sending you?" (Judges 6:14)

Also when Moses encountered God in the burning Bush experience.

There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. (Exodus 3:2)

When Moses goes over to check the mysteriously burning bush, angel of the Lord again changes to Lord

When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!" And Moses said, "Here I am." (Exodus 3:4)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by hero01(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
udemzyudex:

Are you a spirit?
holy spirit lives in me
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by hero01(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:

because-He-made-us-in-his-image-means-we-behave-the-same-way.?
Or-does-God-Has-Cock,teeth,Jaws-etc.
U're-try-to-cover-this-man-clear'Lies.
belive him or not it changes nothing
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Chubhie: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
musicwriter:

Thank you very much!.

God never visited him and never had breakfast with him, yet he created that reality. You create your reality. This's what I am trying to get people understand.

People should stop believing him since he asks for money to explain God. How I wish Christians understood their big GOs are just but kids in the journey of God.
The more the merrier holds true in this case. The more people he gets into that reality, the more reinforced and powerful the experiences. This is a game and Adeboye is just a player and ballin hard. Church business is good business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
eaglez:
It a pity you felt sure and then you spewed this thrash, my point is Thomas believed immediately after he saw and touched the wounds on Jesus' palm no doubts, but in the history of teachings the name doubting Thomas even in English language has been used and will continually be used. In a nutshell, even though one is ignorant of a particular, it's advisable, one keeps calm,monitor the situation before jumping into conclusion in order to prevent a name tag.

Doubting Thomas is not a bad name tag. So, I don't see what is bad in having such a name tag.

There is nothing bad in being skeptical. Jesus did not condemn Thomas for being skeptical. And the words Doubting Thomas do not connote something bad.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by LordReed(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
kkins25:

The thing just weak my bones my brother. Old men carrying forth stories of imaginary friends coming to tea, where do you even begin with that? SMDH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ofwest47(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
All these fake dooms day pastors saying he has brought God to come and dine with him on his dining table comparing God with his girlfriends . Well God knows what to do with him for bringing His name to ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ibromish(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Is Abraham God?

stephleena:
Yes I believe!..As long as his relationship with God is right.

Enoch walks with God..

Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ibromish(m): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
It was a tweet not online holy ghost service from rccg and Freeze happen to be following the handle to debunk such claims

Pwibz:

God Bless.
It's funny that the so called Freeze also spent time to watch and listen to this ministration and obviously prayed along before going online to waggle his tongue.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by 1Sharon(f): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Here he goes again
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Xbursta(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

All this "daddy" of a thing
abeg joor liv the matter
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ifenes(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
kkins25:

It shows how guilible is audience. You can tell Kidd such lies but the confidence to tell it to adults is remarkable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by 1Sharon(f): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

To start with: God does not live in Temples made by men heaven is his throne and the earth is his footstool....

He doesn't drink tea..... He is a spirit..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Here is Pastor Mboro in heaven, the garden of Eden. He also took a picture with the snake that deceived Eve.

Hallelujah.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by 1Sharon(f): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jakasibo:

The Angels came in human form.
So you're trying to tell that God transform to human just to drink tea with Adeboye

Well he wrestled with Jacob like a tout, so why don't you believe he can drink tea with Adeboye?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by JOMAX: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
gobuchinny:

This post is for baby Christians who don't know the new testaments but rather allow men to teach them instead of the spirit...study your bible thoroughly not just your engineering or chemistry books because you won't need them in eternity

ADEBOYE is a fraud and a wolf in sheep clothing...if you study the bible well you will know this easily...we r in the last days and his doctrines are not the gospel..he preaches another gospel which is strange from the one found in the new testament but Christians don't study instead dey looking for miracles and breakthroughs like Jesus came just to make you own a Ferrari and be a billionaire cry

I'm telling you without fear because I know the God I serve..,that man is a fraud who has grown fat from the common wealth of christendom and will be judged in eternity..

good job bro. OK well done and continue ....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
OK. Have heard you, next please.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Jakasibo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
1Sharon:

Well he wrestled with Jacob like a tout, so why don't you believe he can drink tea with Adeboye?
Who wrestled with Jacob
God or Angel?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by 1Sharon(f): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jakasibo:
Who wrestled with Jacob
God or Angel?

Some say it's god or an angel but whatever you get my point
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Yuceeluv(f): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
'Unwashed brain" you're sighted undecided undecided

Caseless:
shut up, you brainwashed!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Qultu-maa-shiita
hero01:
belive him or not it changes nothing
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by musicwriter(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chubhie:

The more the merrier holds true in this case. The more people he gets into that reality, the more reinforced and powerful the experiences. This is a game and Adeboye is just a player and ballin hard. Church business is good business.

True brother, Very true. In fact, that's how religion got sustained from generation to generation.

You have the code to the matrix!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Chubhie: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
musicwriter:

True brother, Very true. In fact, that's how religion got sustained from generation to generation.

You have the code to the matrix!.
I'm just a student bro. Observing,experimenting and taking in as much experience as a life can permit grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by BabaIbo: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
abumeinben:
Well... seriously, I've been quiet ever since over this daddy freezing guy. He has points, really, against some gods of men...like one giving us reasons why god changed his prophecy against buhari. I never knew god could be so confused.

As for Daddy freezer, the pastor's claim of having breakfast with God may not be false. Good is not necessarily one old macho man with white boards, sitting on a throne with an almighty staff. Nay, that's Zeus lookalike.

God could just be replying you on nairaland, board molue with you in Man U jersey or discussing the past election with you. He's fully involved in the business of man.

As for birthdays, that's Jehovah's witnesses' belief. If you invalidate our birthday celebrations because it was recorded twice in the Bible and was attributed with pagans and even John the Baptist was beheaded on a birthday, shall we now cease to celebrate the death and resurrection of Christ as Easter?

Thanks for the call out. I'm replying you because your mention was matured.

Well as for the man U jersey, I'm surprised you're surprised smiley

God is whatever, whoever you see Him as.

I hope this clears out good.

Smiles, actually I am a Liverpool fan, I hope you understand why we are(I am) surprised now cheesy grin... tho I don't know the other person's team...
@ bolded, good point... nice one bro/sis

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
This man is not only a scammer , he also has mental health issues and is severely delusional.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Masterclass32:
Otunba freeze should find another way to stay relevant. This particular route makes him appear stupid. There's religious intolerance and fulani herdsmen massacre happening on a daily. Maybe he should harp on those.

He is not as stupid as your ret.arded conman called Pastor Adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Maxi3k(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
I Know say god like Milo tey tey
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 12:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Yuceeluv:
'Unwashed brain" you're sighted undecided undecided

You too should stop swallowing up every nonsense throw at you by self-proclaimed pastors.

As a Christian, you have a responsibility to test every spirit. How would you know what spirit is right when you swallow up everything with the lazy maxim everything is possible with God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) / The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.