Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,714 members, 7,840,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

#wikemustgo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #wikemustgo (865 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#wikemustgo by Misturjess: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2019
REASONS WHY WE MUST NOT RE-ELECTING GOV. WIKE COME 9TH MARCH

False employment in the Ministry of Justice in 2017

False employment in the Ministry of Health in 2017

False employment in the Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission (RSIEC) in 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #wikemustgo by EdoBoyJazzie: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2019
APC have no candidate in the forthcoming election, easy ride for Wike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #wikemustgo by donc26(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
APC have no candidate in the forthcoming election, easy ride for Wike.
Na lie bro. we will do it with any party. wike cannot have a Smooth ride to brick house after his 4yrs of collosal failure .#wike must go

1 Like

Re: #wikemustgo by xelly: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2019
donc26:
Na lie bro. we will do it with any party. wike cannot have a Smith ride to brick house after his 4yrs of collosal failure .#wike must go

He didn't employ you?

Go and Vote him out alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #wikemustgo by donc26(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2019
xelly:

He didn't employ you?

Rivers people re yearning for a change of govt. Not just Apc members alone. wike is a scam.

1 Like

Re: #wikemustgo by xelly: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2019
donc26:
Rivers people re yearning for a change of govt. Not just Apc members alone. wike is a scam.

Rivers people or you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #wikemustgo by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Abeg the man is trying...it's just waste management he needs to focus on. .but the citizens should still help. .anywhere they like the hey turn it to dump site..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #wikemustgo by otokx(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
uzobaby:
Abeg the man is trying...it's just waste management he needs to focus on. .but the citizens should still help. .anywhere they like the hey turn it to dump site..

There is yet much to do in attracting investors to Rivers State. Port Harcourt needs a ring road of 4 lanes, Rumokoro needs a flyover. There is need to tackle the perennial flooding . With regards to waste management, there is need to tackle those Hausa guys that will open refuse bags and litter the street.

2 Likes

Re: #wikemustgo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
otokx:

There is yet much to do in attracting investors to Rivers State. Port Harcourt needs a ring road of 4 lanes, Rumokoro needs a flyover. There is need to tackle the perennial flooding . With regards to waste management, there is need to tackle those Hausa guys that will open refuse bags and litter the street.
those Hausa people their own orientation tire person. .I don't know wether they detest clean environment. ..

1 Like

Re: #wikemustgo by coolwater11: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
ur brain is....
donc26:
Na lie bro. we will do it with any party. wike cannot have a Smooth ride to brick house after his 4yrs of collosal failure .#wike must go

1 Like

Re: #wikemustgo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
Misturjess:
REASONS WHY WE MUST NOT RE-ELECTING GOV. WIKE COME 9TH MARCH

False employment in the Ministry of Justice in 2017

False employment in the Ministry of Health in 2017

False employment in the Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission (RSIEC) in 2018

His employment scam was very strong.
Re: #wikemustgo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
xelly:

He didn't employ you?

So did he employ you?
Tell us you are among his family members that got the job through the back door. No one was called for interview despite the thousands of applications, but we heard he employed people. I voted for this government, I campaigned massively for PDP and Wike in Rivers State, but today I regret my action. Wike has failed and needs to be replaced by any other person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #wikemustgo by orion7: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
if only there is an opponent. grin

1 Like

Re: #wikemustgo by xelly: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ekinematics:

So did he employ you? No, he didn't and I didn't apply either.
Tell us you are among his family members that got the job through the back door. Compare to what is said of the FG with CBN No one was called for interview despite the thousands of applications, but we heard he employed people. I voted for this government, I campaigned massively for PDP and Wike in Rivers State, but today I regret my action. Wike has failed and needs to be replaced by any other person.

You are on your own. I know the crooked government is looking for every possible way to drag Wike to the mud.
You can be the thug hired by Amaechi to cause commotion in Rivers but, you guys have failed. Take it from me, you have failed.

2 Likes

Re: #wikemustgo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wike remain till 2023

3 Likes

Re: #wikemustgo by ojobek: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wike must go back to brick house

2 Likes

Re: #wikemustgo by ojobek: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
wike must go back to brick house.

2 Likes

Re: #wikemustgo by AceRoot(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
#wikemustgoontill2023

3 Likes

Re: #wikemustgo by Africankel(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
donc26:

Speak for yourself alone. I'm a Rivers man. A pure Kalabari breed. I and millions of Rivers people want Wike.

3 Likes

Re: #wikemustgo by fergie001: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
coolwater11:
his brain is....
turninoniown
Re: #wikemustgo by otokx(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wike will most likely win the elections unless Sun will shine at night.
Re: #wikemustgo by Fubaracole99(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
donc26:
which Rivers people, go and protest mad man,one of the lazy youths.. Bad looser
Re: #wikemustgo by Fubaracole99(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
otokx:

guy go and die, the fact that your mad protest floped is an indication that governor wike is unshakeable,you can try but can't bring down Rivers state.. Come Saturday wike will be reelected and you will hide in shame. Mad man

(1) (Reply)

OGUN 2019 : A Vote For Akinlade Is A Vote For Amosu 3rd Term. / Oyo Federal Lawmaker, Temitope Sugar Shot In The Eye / Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.