Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,862 members, 7,848,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Who Designed This Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Designed This Thing (385 Views)

"The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon / I Designed This Product Because Of Women-Pics / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Designed This Thing by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
The idea of the world as it is just irk me. It so so poorly planned, cruel and dangerous for lesser organisms.

From the idea of women bearing the much responsibilty of nurturing life for human's existence and the men doing feck all after just depositing his seed and then walks away unscathed. Their form dont change neither do they experience any pain whatsoever during this process of reproduction. To the fact that our outer skin, I dont exactly know if it actually help in this kind of terrain we live in, because, just about anything, with the right amount of pressure, can easily pierce it and cause us bleeding. And many more of our shortcomings that should be addressed by a considerate designer.

We are living our lives with high risk and potential deathly harzards all around us. We could just die where we stand at any time. Like a high risk game, with the avatar afforded only one life.

I mean who designed all this thing? Was he drunk? Did he acknowledge the humans he created individually or we are just some scheme. It is belived that we are predestined, meaning some are created to die in a particuar way, at a particular circumstance, then why do we glory in tragic situations, where, people die gruesome deaths, survivors coming out and be gloring in the tragedy praising God. Selfish if you ask me. This things and many others that makes one wonder the mindset of the universe, its creator and its purpose for his creations.

Sometimes i dont blame humans when they behave in a certain way, displaying some form of cruelty to others because most times they are just trying to survive in this cruel world in the best way they know.

Individually are we that special? Do we think that the world and its designer is fair to its creations/design?

(1) (Reply)

Get 50000 Twitter Followers Free / Women Who Scream “Jesus, God” During Sex Will Be Flogged, Go To Hell - Prophet / Ways You Hurt Your Partner Without Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.