Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success (78296 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by markfour(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2019
Next level things....
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by etrange: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2019
Adakintroy:

Abeg go one side. Them DE reason well, you DE there DE make lazy mumu contributions.

You all are always.lazy towards the right thinking.

Yes, attacking those making attempt to help through the screen of my phone at the comfort of my house is definitely the right thinking.

How are you helping? How's your comment contributing? What solution are you proposing? Oga hardworking rightful thinker.

Celebs help, we fight them. They don't help, we fight them. As if they owe you anything. Are they not humans like you? You go and help...
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by midnighter(f): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I felt she was really smart for her age after watching the initial video.

Then I watched another video where she said she has told them she will soon leave their kpako school. That didn't go down well with me. I am happy for her, she has gotten the needed publicity. Maybe another Emmanuella in the making.

Yeah. A trait like this -stubbornness or hard-headedness- has its good and bad sides. Since shes a child, she needs some guidance on how best to utilise it. Ground-breaking people, especially women, sometimes need to be "impolite" to make a way

Actually that video you watched is the fault of the poster, who i presume is an adult. They should have guessed that it wouldnt have shown the baby in the best light. But the poster is also making their own money by generating traffic, so maybe they didnt consider that

I wish her the best anyway. At least her fiery nature has gotten her an education. The other "trained" children who couldnt pay, that went home quietly as they were "supposed" to are still looking for their fees, arent they?
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by DonMcek: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2019
OP, u have to understand the feelings of a 7yr old child dat she was sent home, to even prefer to be canned.
Many kids are out of sch
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by sweetrace(f): 9:32am On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:
So people are taking her musings as rudeness. I never knew

Maybe because shes using pidgin and its sounding harsh. And because she is angry and frustrated rather than sad. Thereby making her look stubborn

But then, would it have elicited the same national buzz if she had been meek and mild, as most little girls are (or how we feel they should be)?

If you kick against a bad system using unorthodox means, is it still an indiscretion? Or just a means to an end

Interesting

She was angry and frustrated. But she is still a rude girl who needs to be corrected. There’s another video of hers where someone came out to help her. She was with a woman I believe is her mother. When she was asked to say something. I was expecting to hear her thank those that had helped her. But she went on to say she has already told the school she’s not going back to that kpako school in that very rude way of hers. A lady, I assume is her mother, was busy laughing. How on earth is that funny? Is the school a charity organization? She’s complaining that they sent her home instead of beating her because she can take the beating. I applaud her zeal to learn, but she is uncouth. It has nothing to do with pidgin.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Adakintroy: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2019
etrange:

Yes, attacking those making attempt to help through the screen of my phone at the comfort of my house is definitely the right thinking.

How are you helping? How's your comment contributing? What solution are you proposing? Oga hardworking rightful thinker.

Celebs help, we fight them. They don't help, we fight them. As if they owe you anything. Are they not humans like you? You go and help...

My friend get lost. Did they help mr.Spell?.you acting like a dumb teen here. They stage a show, generate revenue through him. Give him less than one percent. He is probably back with his bottle. They took advantage of him not help him.

This young girl will generate event for them. When they are done. She will neither be a star or a normal person which is worst. They are selfish punks. You want to help be selfless about it.

You can simply work with a bank to set up something..maybe route it through a firm charity network that has been into this stuff for yrs and reel out the account to the public..those who will donate will still do it. Everything done without much fan fair. Since the goal is to return her back to school. Not make her a road star.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2019
See how this small girl became a celebrity effortlessly, indeed God works in mysterious ways.

1 Like

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by etrange: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2019
Adakintroy:

My friend get lost. Did they help mr.Spell?.or you don't know those people are just into talent hunt. They sage a show, generate revenue through him. Give him less than one percent. He is probably back with his bottle. They took advantage of him not help him.

This young girl will generate event for them. When they are done. She will neither be a star or a normal person which is worst. They are selfish punks. You want to help be selfless about it.
I don't know the true story behind your Mr Spell but I know better than to use one person's story to judge others. I'm open minded and always hope for the better.

There's no point in discouraging those helping because one didn't go well in the past. At least, the girl gets to go to school and get some education.

This baby is not Mr Spell, her story is different. But if you feel you can do better, go and take over and stop with this Nigerian mentality of always criticising without contributing.

1 Like

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by frank317: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Afonjas:
The way many/most celebrities rushed to help this girl, if they start helping/sponsoring young scientists like this, Nigeria will be great in near future.

Las las they will sponsor her education and turn her to actress.

I understand u, but life does not work like that... U must stand out to be noticed. U can't be among the crowd and expect to be noticed. Think
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Adakintroy: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2019
etrange:

I don't know the true story behind your Mr Spell but I know better than to use one person's story to judge others. I'm open minded and always hope for the better.

There's no point in discouraging those helping because one didn't go well in the past. At least, the girl gets to go to school and get some education.

This baby is not Mr Spell, her story is different. But if you feel you can do better, go and take over and stop with this Nigerian mentality of always criticising without contributing.

We not fighting just bumping head. Many of this celeb can't do anything without considering there interest first. Which is what I hate. They will use this girl star for now to shine themselves. Because of there dark life's have little or no inspirations left.

This things should be a silent charity fund set by relevant organisation. No much hyping further. She is already well know..not everything should go through this people. We can think.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Adakintroy: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2019
etrange:

We not fighting just bumping head. Many of this celeb can't do anything without considering there interest first. Which is what I hate. My point is that many are running towards her direction because they see food for themself. You a celebrity. Make your donations, draw attention of others give advice to the parents and leave. You like anyone else. Don't go there like what jolloff is doing and fronting with her like you've known her all your life. It's just cheap and shallow.you nt the one to make her a star. She is already one.

Those who want to help will do so from there heart and there are so many. Even my sister is saying if she can get hold of her legitimate account she will donate something. So finish and go! Others are waiting in line. You cant do nothing for her. She has already helped herself to stardom. You came late. Donate your stuff and leave.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by midnighter(f): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2019
sweetrace:

She was angry and frustrated. But she is still a rude girl who needs to be corrected. There’s another video of hers where someone came out to help her. She was with a woman I believe is her mother. When she was asked to say something. I was expecting to hear her thank those that had helped her. But she went on to say she has already told the school she’s not going back to that kpako school in that very rude way of hers. A lady, I assume is her mother, was busy laughing. How on earth is that funny? Is the school a charity organization? She’s complaining that they sent her home instead of beating her because she can take the beating. I applaud her zeal to learn, but she is uncouth. It has nothing to do with pidgin.

Im glad you combined that "rude girl" with "needs to be corrected". Her mother (or whoever) and the person filming didnt do well. We all know that children just say nonsense most of the time. Its hit and miss. When they say or do something and see it gets them a reward (attention or laughs), they keep doing it. She is a product of a particular environment and those adults are the ones encouraging the "uncouth" behaviour

When we were little and someone did something for us, our guardians would ask as "what do you say?" and we knew the answer cheesy lol

They should have made a "Success says a big "Thank you" to everybody who helped her" video, and guided her on what to say (just giving us small hints of that fiery nature that made us love her), with her parents chipping in every now and then. Then, when she goes to secondary school or writes jamb or has some other landmark, be giving us updates. Bang, bang, finish. Not to be posting every little thing a baby says. Thats ridiculous

If they showed us the stuff we said when we were kids, we would burn the footage. Parents and family, people who care, prefer to display the best side of their loved ones

1 Like

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Godmademan(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2019
Someone is trying to profit from another person's misfortune.

This is just one of millions of Nigerian children who have never been to school, drop out of school or on the brink of dropping out. From nursery one to tertiary education, there are strugglers.

Instead of clamoring for the state and federal government to improve access to and quality of education, we have turned this into comedy. It is hardly surprising considering the number of illiterates we have around (That you are a graduate or undergraduate does not exclude you from this group. Some college children are better educated than some graduates).

A small percentage of these kids will by their strongwill go on to be successful and useful to the society. Unfortunately, a far greater percentage will go on to succeed the great number of miscreants we have in our society today (Robbers, gang members, kidnappers, political thugs, politicians, prostitutes/slay queens, etc).

If we fail to correct these ills, the level of lawlessness and loss of lives we are experiencing today will be nothing compared to what will befall us in just 5 years from now.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Fidelismaria: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Check my signature
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by SocialJustice: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2019
kingemzy5:
Check Out The Clothe They Made For that warri school girl

Naija no dey carry last grin
Dammit, the girl is from Sapele not Warri. What is wrong with bloggers?!
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Vince77(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2019
JoanHicks:
Identifying with rudeness

Exactly what I keep telling myself every time i remember that video.

What we heard in that video is nothing compared to what else she can say.

People raising her are doing a very bad job.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Billyanger(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2019
Small time now one foolish Artist go turn am to song

1 Like

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by wirinet(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2019
Chommieblaq:

Thanks
I keep saying it, that young girl is super rude for her age, i pity her class teacher and parents

I pity you, you lack empathy, even for little children.

You Pity the parents who do not know how to care, train or provide for their child, you pity teachers who punish and take their frustrations out on innocent children by flogging children for the failure of their parents to pay school fees. In the US, the teachers would go to jail and the child would be taken away from the parent.

Obviously, the little girl had been physically abused to the point that she is hardened and immune to flogging.
And you are here blaming the poor girl.

1 Like

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by sweetrace(f): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

Im glad you combined that "rude girl" with "needs to be corrected". Her mother (or whoever) and the person filming didnt do well. We all know that children just say nonsense most of the time. Its hit and miss. When they say or do something and see it gets them a reward (attention or laughs), they keep doing it. She is a product of a particular environment and those adults are the ones encouraging the "uncouth" behaviour

When we were little and someone did something for us, our guardians would ask as "what do you say?" and we knew the answer cheesy lol

They should have made a "Success says a big "Thank you" to everybody who helped her" video, and guided her on what to say (just giving us small hints of that fiery nature that made us love her), with her parents chipping in every now and then. Then, when she goes to secondary school or writes jamb or has some other landmark, be giving us updates. Bang, bang, finish. Not to be posting every little thing a baby says. Thats ridiculous

If they showed us the stuff we said when we were kids, we would burn the footage. Parents and family, people who care, prefer to display the best side of their loved ones

Well said!
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by wirinet(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2019
Vince77:

Exactly what I keep telling myself every time i remember that video.

What we heard in that video is nothing compared to what else she can say.

People raising her are doing a very bad job.
But you people rather put the blame on a little girl than blame the parents and the society that gives little love or care to children.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Ayokeku(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2019
kaykay1980:
WHO GO BUY AM
Na me go buy am pool
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by crackhouse(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2019
The person wey do that shirt don loose already. Who go buy am? Stupidity at its peak.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by SMT042(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2019
InaNla:
Nigerians & stupidity sad
How are Nigerians stupid ? If it comes from Europe or America , yu will appreciate their works because they are Whites . When shall we learn to appreciate our own ? I have bought Okrika T-shirt with this inscription " I went to Texas and all I could get was this F**king T-shirt " . Was it Ghost dat bought it ? Those criticizing d work of dat entrepreneur , what stupid or wise thing have u created in ur entire life . Go get sense n leave dz Pull Him Down ( PhD ) attitude .

1 Like

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Chommieblaq(f): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2019
wirinet:

I pity you, you lack empathy, even for little children.

You Pity the parents who do not know how to care, train or provide for their child, you pity teachers who punish and take their frustrations out on innocent children by flogging children for the failure of their parents to pay school fees. In the US, the teachers would go to jail and the child would be taken away from the parent.

Obviously, the little girl had been physically abused to the point that she is hardened and immune to flogging.
And you are here blaming the poor girl.
Point noted!

Wether you agree with me or not, the girl doesn't only need school fee, she needs proper upbringing too.
I didn't just come to the conclusion she's rude base on that her viral video, did you also watched the video of her and Mr Jollof.

1 Like

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Nigerianization(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2019
EddyNumerouno:

You lack imagination

Like seriously
If you cannot spot sarcasm, then am sorry.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Nigerianization(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2019
OneCorner:

Creative in what way

Ignore
It's a sarcastic statement
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by skywalker240(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2019
Afonjas:
The way many/most celebrities rushed to help this girl, if they start helping/sponsoring young scientists/creative minds like this, Nigeria will be great in near future.

Las las they will sponsor her education and turn her to [b]actress.
[/b]
AKA olosho grin
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by shogsman(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2019
Just like I expected, the country is always at the forefront of celebrating mediocrity, I admire the girls' passion for school though,but at the same time she is too uncultured for her age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by wirinet(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2019
sweetrace:

It pains me when I see a woman talk like this, maybe you do not have a little girl of your own. I have three children, and it is the girl who happens to be about the age of this little girl that gives the the biggest wahala. With her I dare not pay her school fees late not to talk of failing to pay at all to the point of sending her home.

Little children especially the girls need lots of attention and guidance to make them straight. They are like sponge and absorb the character of their immediate environment.

There is a saying in my tribe "a fowl does not know or care about the cost of corn". It applies to children also. They do not know or care about the cost of schooling, feeding, housing, etc. It should not concern them. You brought them into this world, the onus is on you to provide the basic am amenities to them.

3 Likes

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by SjMbula(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2019
Who do us?
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by wirinet(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2019
Chommieblaq:

Point noted!

Wether you agree with me or not, the girl doesn't only need school fee, she needs proper upbringing too.
I didn't just come to the conclusion she's rude base on that her viral video, did you also watched the video of her and Mr Jollof.

And you blame the girl for not getting proper upbringing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.