Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,523 members, 7,830,557 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing (32617 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Femi Otedola And Dangote. / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by Slynation(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin yeye dey smell cheesy see as a fat Nigerian man dey Jones on top of snow grin attention seeking aturu

I need a website and Adsense to purchase

grin
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by thedio(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ise ki pani,ayo lo n payan
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by googi: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
The first thing an African millionaire does with money is patronize foreign culture, goods and services.

Attention seekers run in the family.

AdsenseSnow:
grin yeye dey smell cheesy see as a fat Nigerian man dey Jones on top of snow grin attention seeking aturu

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by Moz22: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nlolodo:
So this baba sold forte oil fuel station just so he can use the money he got from the sales to rigmarole and womanize just for the gram... I pity his life sha poverty is knocking on his door...

Stupid afonja he should go and learn from Dangote and Tony Elumel grin
why are u so delusional

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by umarshehu58(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
frommee0:
cool omo this is a waste of money

U need chilled slap

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by Okeyc230: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Big man good ooooo.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by collins011(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Skiing no be anything na, is at my back yard here. Last year winter I almost broke my ribs when I fall from the hill and I swear never to return again but this year winter, I don’t even know how I found myself there again. But luckily I realized that my skills have improved and i was able to sail smoothly

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by Jaqenhghar: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
So this is Ice skating.
Anyway I forgive the OP's ignorance. We dont have snow in naija
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by TheAlchemist: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tony elumelu shows off his yoga skills, otedola shows off his ski boots... now comes Mr. Dangote....
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:

You just insulted a man that could buy: ADD TO MY SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:

You just insulted a man that could buy: ADD TO MY SENSE!
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by LordReed(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Newsloft:
Nigerian billionaire business man Femi Otedola shares Adorable photos of himself as he peddle down the skate.

Photos Below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/businessman-femi-otedola-shares-adorable-photos-while-ice-skating-photos/

Correction, this activity is known as skiing not skating.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by Prymestrr(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:

Really! How come every moniker advertising their need to sell or purchase Adsense always makes careless/senseless comment?
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by Yoighaman(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
I just love this classy man.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by jhubril(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
googi:
The first thing an African millionaire does with money is patronize foreign culture, goods and services.

Oloriburuku hater!

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by Azano(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
frommee0:
cool omo this is a waste of money
. is it ur money

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by googi: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good, you got the message. E pain am well well.

[quote author=jhubril post=76803455][/quote]

Oloriburuku hater!
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by jrusky(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mr Otedola it seems you are too happy and you are looking for unhappiness with your money bah?

Pls some one should remember this nan how Michael Schumacher make himself a living ghost when he was too full of happiness and went skiing and find unhappiness till today.

I don't know what the hell you need to ski on snow for with your pot belly.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by Slimguy0(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
One thing I love about this man is He's just Living Life...
People like this don't die quick cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by computermouse(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Newsloft:
Nigerian billionaire business man Femi Otedola shares Adorable photos of himself as he peddle down the skate.

Photos Below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/businessman-femi-otedola-shares-adorable-photos-while-ice-skating-photos/

When a man has money, he does certain things that make people jealous - I envy you sir- heat wan kill us for naija

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by jhubril(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
jrusky:
Mr Otedola it seems you are too happy and you are looking for unhappiness with your money bah?

Pls some one should remember this nan how Michael Schumacher make himself a living ghost when he was too full of happiness and went skiing and find unhappiness till today.

I don't know what the hell you need to ski on snow for with your pot belly.

This is the typical Nigerian line of thought . You are one of the most stupid people I share a common nationality with.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing by Padyautos: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Denikayan:
Will try ice skate across Idanre hills one of this days!

Rip in advance bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Common Mistakes People Make When Starting A Business / AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.