Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,599 members, 7,847,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (90070 Views)

Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by nabegibeg: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
luvkidtemmy:
Yesterday was a plenary session in the Nigerian Senate house where chaired by the outgoing Senate President, Dr. BUKOLA Saraki where the N30,000 Minimum wage was approved

This photo emerged after the session where Senator representing Kogi west senatorial district Dino Melaye had an handshake with the Out going Senate president.

This hand shake has caused an uproar and some Nigerians won't stop talking about it.

Source: http://9japosh.com/photonigerians-wont-stop-talking-about-this-handshake-between-dino-and-saraki/

Aiye men shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Maket: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
I saw it and I am not talking but typing this.
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wetin concern me with baboon handshake??
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by GavelSlam: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Kids will be talking poo. Show me any confra that anchors that way.

Not your boy scout matter.
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by ChiefVolt007: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2019

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Okay

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by MissRaine69(f): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
In other African countries they have managed to eliminate polio,while in Nigeria emphasis is placed
on analysisng a handshake? Cry my beloved country.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Cloud007: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
id911:

Don't mind them with jealousy.

PDP should give Dino the minority leader to give the satanic party more trouble in the next senate
will sure raise all hell on them. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by AntiWailer: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
id911:

PDP should give Dino the minority leader to give the satanic party more trouble in the next senate

Everything na win when u don lose TAYA.

Minority leader qwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by bluefilm: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Who cares what frat they are representing or not?

The main juice be say that snake saraki is out.
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Oju4190: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ogboni
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Zzyy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Confra
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by alen4smith(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
id911:

he is an orphan in the house.if he misbehaves indefinite suspension awaits him

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by MENTORCH(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Obviously they will be in something, but government officials are in different cults not just one so that’s why they fight each other.
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by virgintoto(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Leave dem. Dats just som camera effect.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Gandollar(f): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
kaykay1980:
Dino no fit watch him for eyes .
Instead of translating your native language to English, kukuma write in your native dialect. wink
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by adekolaelect(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
id911:

Humm but PDP is a prophetic party?? I can still see painment of election lost in you sorry it will take time but you will overcome it

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by EmperorAlonzo1: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
Nothing hidden behind dat handshake. it just a gesture between two good friend cool

bro there is dat is no ordinary hand shake....who no knw no go knw#aiyerperere
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by id911(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
adekolaelect:
Humm but PDP is a prophetic party?? I can still see painment of election lost in you sorry it will take time but you will overcome it

Nothing like painment, the presidential election was carefully and strategically rigged. We will reclaim what rightfully belongs to us
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by mechanics(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
hahahahah.
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by asawanathegreat(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Birds of a feather
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Abeg nothing serious here
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by ofiko123(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Cultist everywhere...
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Chi133(f): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Eged---------
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by oluala881: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
id911:

I agree with you, if not. make I dey go
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
if you cant beat dem, donr join them
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by saucelake231(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:
baba did you know how R.F anchors.... that is not an ordinary hand shake....most of those politicians belong too a confratanty.....and not all those popular confratanty you will you know....although some.... have work with them and I know what am saying...the might jagaban every one is referring too here and there is a proud and senior member of the sec....if you know you know
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by SachaBastien(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
It's just a normal handshake. The cameraman caught there hands mid-air. Just nothing but a mountain out of a molehill.
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by lesson44: 4:52am On Mar 21, 2019
MyGeneration:
Who is causing all these ignorance and stupidity in Nigeria.

Even here in Nairaland where I thought we have enlightened people, must you people always attach juju to everything?

Its obvious that the picture was taken too early before the handshake was taken, look well. Some mumus have already started thinking that it's cultism. If you like no go hustle and pray go join cult thinking say joining cult go make you become senator, you go just die like criminal.
You have no idea what you talking about. Zoom the picture and you will notice their thumps was pressed against each other.
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by joshrare(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
luvkidtemmy:
Yesterday was a plenary session in the Nigerian Senate house where chaired by the outgoing Senate President, Dr. BUKOLA Saraki where the N30,000 Minimum wage was approved

This photo emerged after the session where Senator representing Kogi west senatorial district Dino Melaye had an handshake with the Out going Senate president.

This hand shake has caused an uproar and some Nigerians won't stop talking about it.

Source: http://9japosh.com/photonigerians-wont-stop-talking-about-this-handshake-between-dino-and-saraki/

HBK

if you know, you know!
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by 13october: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
gotnel:

True story
That is their logo two of them belong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.