Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed (56503 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Mariangeles(f): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ishilove:

Success said this?? undecided
I was wondering too... grin
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mariangeles:
I was wondering too... grin
It's the upgraded version grin

1 Like

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by madgoat(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
QuitNotice:
They are such a young couple!
See de power of social media oo!
Praay for grace, my gee
I say Praay for grace oo!
Young and sexually active. grin
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Chuksmonika(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
there is no virtue whatsoever in poverty,never pray for it,and lastly pray for God's grace and favour,pray for Grace,that much victor AD said,God bless well meaning Nigerians who helped her,its well

1 Like

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
dingbang:
Dr Jesus in action
What is first bank saying on this matter? Are they ready to assist as part of corporate social responsibility?
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Immarocks(f): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
dipopooo:

U don't need to SYH Ma... Now tell me why did she upload the innocent girl video?

for a whole lot reasons but definitely not to mock the innocent little girl....
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Martin0:

gbamgrin
i am glad you Agree
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by raymondedesiri(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
JoanHicks:
Now most kids for her area will now become rude and start challenging their teachers grin grin grin

In Erigga voice::::::: E work for success no be say e go work for kevwe

Congrats little success
true talk
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lazy ass parents using their innocent children as meal tickets. And fools are believing this scam.
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
That's a heart touching story...from obscurity to STARDOM! This is nothing but the manifestation of the awesome power of the Almighty GOD.
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by tintingz(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
I give credit to the lady that videoed her and upload it on social media.

1 Like

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by tintingz(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
dipopooo:
cry cry from mockery to glory... I guess the lady that uploaded the video on Instagram wanted to use it to mock the innocent girl but God turned it glory...

God the creator of heaven and earth will use my mockers and enemies as the stepping stone to my greatness
Nonsensical, God didn't do anything, give the credit to the lady that uploaded the video if not we won't be hearing anything.

The lady knew the video will trend and people will react to it so wether she did it for fun or not is irrelevant.
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by 1Dray(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
dingbang:
Dr Jesus in action
God is Here.
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Emmahunk(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
For as a man's name is, so is the man. So says the Bible
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Rollyluv: 12:09am On Mar 23, 2019
tintingz:
Nonsensical, God didn't do anything, give the credit to the lady that uploaded the video if not we won't be hearing anything.

The lady knew the video will trend and people will react to it so wether she did it for fun or not is irrelevant.

If the lady has not uploaded the video, someone else would have done that. That's fate for you, if the teacher has not driven success from class would d girl have met her?
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by atikuobi2019nig: 4:03am On Mar 23, 2019
Rollyluv:

If the lady has not uploaded the video, someone else would have done that. That's fate for you, if the teacher has not driven success from class would d girl have met her?

God has a way of visiting everybody, the father of this little girl was my secondary class mate 16 years ago, when all of us where preparing for waec and neco exams the young man never bothered himself cos there was no money to further his education, he felt so bad he cried, I told him not to worry that God works in ways that men can not see
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by atikuobi2019nig: 4:04am On Mar 23, 2019
God has a way of visiting everybody, the father of this little girl was my secondary class mate 16 years ago, when all of us where preparing for waec and neco exams the young man never bothered himself cos there was no money to further his education, he felt so bad he cried, I told him not to worry that God works in ways that men can not see
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by zolacoded(m): 5:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Imortal001:
Next level nna giama..

Nna giama shete pu**y grin
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by tintingz(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Rollyluv:

The bolded part is your assumption.

If the teacher has not driven success from class, she would still in school writing her exams. That's it.
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by tintingz(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2019
atikuobi2019nig:

@bolded, talk more of post hoc fallacy.
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Martin0(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
i am glad you Agree
Na so !
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed by Bossjakande: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2019
Pearl05:
15yrs of marriage with 3 kids , for some quarters the kids will be a few short of dozen.

mama ibeji I miss u a lot am on ban.how are u I hope u are strong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) / 12 Wrong English Sentences And Phrases You Have Been Making In Ignorance / What Could This Little Boy Be Thinking? (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.