Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,228 members, 7,839,208 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigerian Senators Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senators Salaries (1267 Views)

Senators Salaries A Concern For The Poor Nigerians / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Senators Salaries by olametrix(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Guys Can You Imagine!!!! Every Nigerian Senator Earns A whopping N162Million as Allowance every year then another N200M is Giving to them to execute projects for their Constituents which u and I know fully well will never Get to any of their Constituent but will rather end up in the bank accounts of Their wife, kids and Sugar daughters, then another N9m is Giving to the senator as Salary!! Guys is This not Ridiculous? It is High time we Look Beyond Tribal and Religious Sentiments and Come Together as a Nation and start holding This Wicked Nigerian Politicians Accountable. The worst part is an average Nigerian Does not Care about Politics once they see Political news on IG. Vroom!!!! They will just scroll past it with the speed of lightning!!! but once it's Giveaway now or Bobrisky post. Boom!!!!! comments now will reach 4,000!!
Our Government will be shouting that there is no money, But How Can A Senator Be Earning This Much?? For doing Absolutely Nothing!!! 1 single law bill that will help the poor masses this wicked People will not pass, yet at the end of the day, they go home with a whopping N1million daily!! Left to me the salaries and allowances of all senators, house of rep, governors and all should be reduced drastically let them use a huge chunk of the money to Help we Nigerians!! Or what do you think? below is a complete break down of a senator's yearly earnings!! 1. RUNNING COST
Newspaper allowance...N1.24m
Wardrobe allowance......N0.62m
Recess allowance .........N0.25m
Accommodation............N4.97m
Utilities ..........................N0.83m
Domestic staff................N1.86m
Entertainment.................N0.83m
Personal Assistant..........N0.62m
Vehicle Mentenace ..N1.86m
Leave Allowance.....N0.25m
TOTAL RUNNING COST = N13.58m/month
This adds up to N162.96m yearly
2. SALARY
He goes home with N750,000 monthly = N9M yearly
3. He is entitled to N200m annually to execute projects
GRAND TOTAL N372,000,000.00 per annum.
This amount is over N1,000,000 every blessed day day including Sundays when he is in church. .
HE ALSO GETS THIS
Severance Gratuity N7.4M
Furniture allowee N7.4M
Motor Allowee N9.9M
Guys I Give up!! My chest!! Pains!!

Re: Nigerian Senators Salaries by youngest85(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
It's still a peanut, compare to my future salary
Re: Nigerian Senators Salaries by mrsage(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
I reserve my comment
Re: Nigerian Senators Salaries by olametrix(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin u wicked ooo

PEANUT

youngest85:
It's still a peanut, compare to my future salary
Re: Nigerian Senators Salaries by bigerboy200: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
No wonder they can kill themselves to get to that position.
Re: Nigerian Senators Salaries by sammyj: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ok oko ko biokooooooo. Olopaoooooo!!! :oThis is the reason why they will kill for this position!!!! shocked
Re: Nigerian Senators Salaries by mikejj(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
we need to come together and restart Nigeria again...like seriously
Re: Nigerian Senators Salaries by juvewalex(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Everyone always blames the man at the centre leaving out these thieves called senators, rep members, governors, council chairmen and councillors who do practically nothing with the allocations and IGR they get . We are not ready to move forward as a nation . Each constituted authority should be thouroughly monitored with their duties which they're supposed to carry out.
Re: Nigerian Senators Salaries by hargbolahan01: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
it will never be better with this people...and minimum wage is 18k even US president salary is just $400k annually
Re: Nigerian Senators Salaries by olametrix(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Frontpage pls
Re: Nigerian Senators Salaries by Samuel1402(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2019
y
Re: Nigerian Senators Salaries by jabor4Naija(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2019
With dis kind of money how will they not spill innocent blood to get to dat position. What a country

(1) (Reply)

INEC Server: Atiku To Invite Microsoft, IBM, Oracle As Witness / Fbi Arrest - The True Impact / Ambazonia State: Presidency debunks news!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.