Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result (45831 Views)

Jime Conceads Defeat,Congratulates Ortom Via Phone Call / Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC / Emmanuel Jime Caught With Bags Of Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result by AmazingELixir: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin

Diswan na done deal naa...ortomatic re-election for ortom
Re: Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result by moriss33(m): 6:42am On Mar 24, 2019
blazer2018:
Some Nigerians kind of mumu is astonishing...Imagine. someone contested under APC, performed poorly while in office...reading d handwriting on d wall that he might not be reelected...he hid behind the herdsmen crisis and played the victim of circumstances card...decamped to the opposition party...boooom!!!! He returns elected..Nigerians i hail thee grin

I pity the people of Benue State...He was in the ruling party where easily he could source for money to better the lot of Benue people (pay salaries regularly), he failed spectacularly...but Benue believes he will be different now? Jokers of the year.

Until we start voting individuals over political parties, politicians will continue to take us for a ride...and the country will remain stagnant.
Re: Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result by DorcasCraft(f): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
blazer2018:
Some Nigerians kind of mumu is astonishing...Imagine. someone contested under APC, performed poorly while in office...reading d handwriting on d wall that he might not be reelected...he hid behind the herdsmen crisis and played the victim of circumstances card...decamped to the opposition party...boooom!!!! He returns elected..Nigerians i hail thee grin

I pity the people of Benue State...He was in the ruling party where easily he could source for money to better the lot of Benue people (pay salaries regularly), he failed spectacularly...but Benue people believes he will be different now? Jokers of the year.

Until we start voting individuals over political parties, politicians will continue to take us for a ride...and the country will remain stagnant.
Na only you get better Brain....I am in Benue and I know ortom is not leadership material...... and o!,about the herdsmen crises ,Akume pointed fingers at him ...

1 Like

Re: Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result by Niaja4real(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations to Mr.Samuel Ortom grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari And Gimba Yau Kumo Pictured Together / Governor Bala Mohammed Stops Convoy To See Pupils Studying Under Tree (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.