Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,085 members, 7,832,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage (62237 Views)

Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground / Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day / Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Eggzactly: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wickedness
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by genabc(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
You earn that uniform, u don't buy it.... Serves him right

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by obyback: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
mvem:
...this is Nigeria with a lot of criminal activities... Do you know what someone with an army uniform can do....why the too much talk... The military has expressly said, don't wear camou...whats hard there
And what's the punishment for wearing camo? Treating people like animals right?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by dingbang(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Thats why I dont feel pity when they are massacred by boko haram because they dont have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Proffdada: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Satan66:
The afonja community has infected the Nigerian army.
This is what they are known for.
Brutality, rape, torture!
Get behind thee !

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by mvem(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
obyback:

And what's the punishment for wearing camo? Treating people like animals right?
...toh!... You know the country you are in ...its reasonable to act on what's obtainable than what's ideal... If you feel like an activist, you can start a campaign against military brutality of camou wearers... You might go far

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by izzou(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
mvem:
...this is Nigeria with a lot of criminal activities... Do you know what someone with an army uniform can do....why the too much talk... The military has expressly said, don't wear camou...whats hard there

Then why not let the law deal with him?

Even robbers don't get punished that way.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Oddsman(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Female soldier harass me? Never, the male counterparts better be ready to pull the trigger. Not going to be a lesser man
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by mvem(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
izzou:

Then why not let the law deal with him?

Even robbers don't get punished that way.

toh!... You know the country you are in ...its reasonable to act on what's obtainable than what's ideal... If you feel like an activist, you can start a campaign against military brutality of camou wearers... You might go far
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by cue64: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Camo wey even truck pusher here for China dey wear......
Pathetic
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by teemy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
The Army and the Government is yet to make good examples of culprits which is why this persists.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by abula112(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
Satan66:
we will continue to do dat to the Igbos grin
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by abula112(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
Satan66:

be like say one done hold u b4 grin
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Bossjakande: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
d lady soldiers is a fool cos her friends is deer if not can she do anytin d guy go beat hell out of her
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by izzou(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
mvem:
toh!... You know the country you are in ...its reasonable to act on what's obtainable than what's ideal... If you feel like an activist, you can start a campaign against military brutality of camou wearers... You might go far

You are not making any sense

I apologize for quoting you

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Akam2019: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
9ja our country
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
mvem:
I see, makes sense, but all they had to do was to tell him to remove the camo rather than Assault and brutalise him.
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Jaqenhghar: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
blues343:
Waiting You dey talk Guy..

Is He A Soldier ?
Na only soldier dey wear camo. LMAO
Then they should go attack Nike and co who produce camo sportswear nah. SMH

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by maxweb(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Satan66:
Look at this useless ipob bomboclat.

Nonsense spilling out of his mouth.
You and KANU are sharing the same unfortunate brain.
Tribal bigot

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Bluffly: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
I'm at many comments here. Wearing a military attire is illegal in most places including the USA. I don't support the beating, he should have been arrested instead

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Jaqenhghar: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
teemy:
The Army and the Government is yet to make good examples of culprits which is why this persists.
By culprit you mean soft targets. The bandits and terrorists who wear it openly nko?
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by mvem(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
izzou:

You are not making any sense

I apologize for quoting you
...then you cant comprehend easy messages.... Work with what's obtainable not whats ideal...
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by DavSagacity(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
beautyoftheLord:
I really dont understand how this is funny! Is this the protection soldiers are to give to Nigerians? The impunity of the military is too much. Military era is no more, abi because General na ogar at the top?
No. it's not so. I grew up in the barracks and I can say there are lot of very gentle and humble soldiers in the barracks when you meet them. The matter is you just have to know the best way to approach a soldier. And the camouflage, why wear a camouflage when you are not a military person.?? Soldiers have huge respect for Their uniform and they do not take likely when they see we "bloody civilian" wearing it for fun

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Bluffly: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Respect the laws of your country. It is illegal to wear such in Nigeria.
https://lawpadi.com/wearing-camouflage-civilians-illegal-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Those soldiers are fokn bastards
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by samshoz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
I know this is wrong, but if the rate at which some impostors disguise as military personnel, i would rather suggest trendy people go for other glaring non-generic camo colours such as Orange, Purple, Pink etc. So as not to put onself in bad position before military peeps. The way the law works in other climes and around here is not the same.

The soldiers are not giving themselves a good perception either, they rather seize the shirt and explain the impostor excuse, tell him to get other non-generic army colours instead.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by izzou(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
mvem:
...then you cant comprehend easy messages.... Work with what's obtainable not whats ideal...

Nobody is saying the guy is right. The question is, why is he being punished that way?

The other time, a begger in Onitsha was humiliated because of this and after the case spread like wildfire, the same military apologized and compensated him

If the guy gets a lawyer and can just provide their names, they will still come out to disown this.

Armed robbers, kidnappers and even Boko Haram members are not tortured this way when caught, but you still find a way to justify this.

You are not making any sense. My last quote to you on this matter

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Supermajor(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
beautyoftheLord:
I really dont understand how this is funny! Is this the protection soldiers are to give to Nigerians? The impunity of the military is too much. Military era is no more, abi because General na ogar at the top?
Shebi Government don ban civilians from wearing anything camouflage, why the guy no kukuma respect himself..... Abeg make dem chahooze him more Abeg....
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by izzou(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bluffly:
Respect the laws of your country. It is illegal to wear such in Nigeria.
https://lawpadi.com/wearing-camouflage-civilians-illegal-nigeria/

And what is the punishment for wearing it according to the law?

Torture? Public humiliation? Flogging and injuries?

Have small sense Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by obyback: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
mvem:
...toh!... You know the country you are in ...its reasonable to act on what's obtainable than what's ideal... If you feel like an activist, you can start a campaign against military brutality of camou wearers... You might go far
Our parents said the bolded, we are also saying same and grooming our kids for such mentality

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Bluffly: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
izzou:

And what is the punishment for wearing it according to the law?

Torture? Public humiliation? Flogging and injuries?

Have small sense Abeg.
You are very stupid for telling me to have sense. Did you see anything like supporting the act in my comment. Brainless

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Chaleeee: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
blues343:
Waiting You dey talk Guy..

Is He A Soldier ?

See as you dey think like mumu. Did he steal the soldier's uniform? Zoo mentality

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.