Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,981 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

"What You Are Saying Is Senseless" - Alex Shades Vandora Over Man Snatching Ac.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "What You Are Saying Is Senseless" - Alex Shades Vandora Over Man Snatching Ac.. (642 Views)

Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' / Gifty: 'It Is Senseless To Dance During Pregnancy' / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"What You Are Saying Is Senseless" - Alex Shades Vandora Over Man Snatching Ac.. by MsDoris(f): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
#BBnaijReunion: "What you are saying is senseless" - Alex shades Vandora over man snatching and fake friend accusation (video)
Alex has responded to Vandora's harsh accusations during last night's BBnaija Double Wahala grand finale.

Recall few hours ago, we shared a video of Vandora accusing Alex of being a man snatcher and also a fake friend who only rings her whenever she was bored and due to those reasons, she can never be friends with her.

When BBnaija Host Ebuka asked Alex if what she said made sense, Alex replied "It doesn't make sense".

According to Alex, she had no idea of what Vandora was talking about and she just couldn't understand what man snatching had to do with the topic at hand.

She also went further to tell Vandora that she should have opened up to her if she felt that way towards her.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/bbnaijreunion-what-you-are-saying-is.html

Re: "What You Are Saying Is Senseless" - Alex Shades Vandora Over Man Snatching Ac.. by Bonebreaker(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dat is their problem

(1) (Reply)

“I Love You Die” Bobrisky Professes Undying Love For Tonto Dike / "How TF Do I Become A Stark" - Adekunle Gold Joins The GOT And Avengers Trend / Burna Boy Lashes Out After A Doctor Called Him A Wall Gecko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.