Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,645 members, 7,847,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured (46018 Views)

Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by koyyess: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2019
Maybe because they take every individual's natural description into account in their data e.g colour of eyes, hair colour, height etc.

Just saying...

1 Like

Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by jrusky(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:
ehn why is she now disturbing us?
na she go first go passport office?

Pls help us ask her. All these yeyebrity always want to proof a silly point I just see them as a sect of bloody local champion trying to form exposed babe.

Every country of the world has there prefer dress code or hairstyle etc for their international passport picture so little gal go and dress in accordance to the rule and get your passport done and stop posting depressing nonsense here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by obontami: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2019
Something tells me this bittch got a produding pussy lips with way her lips are.
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by Triniti(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2019
Nigerians sha, always exhibiting low IQ. Passport is a serious mode of identification, you don’t expect the immigration to compromise a standard procedure just because of you.
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by odehaj: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2019
Narldon:

But that is common sense now.

Why look like a Blonde/RedHead on your Passport and appear like a Brunette on your original look?

ep me ask her oo!
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by odehaj: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2019
holluwai:
Why una dey color hair sef cheesy
grin
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by d33types: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2019
GboyegaD:
Nigeria officers are just excessive. They keep doing things that are not meaningful in the 21st century. How does colouring her hair change her appearance to the extent that it would matter? If she has a black coloured hair today does it mean if she has another coloured hair tomorrow her passport is no longer valid.

It is the same reason why glasses aren't allowed on passports. It obscures your looks for identification purposes. This is worldwide not just Nigeria

Besides when filling the passport you state the colour of your natural hair. When your state black and it's later blonde and they reject your identity,you'll say its village people
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by sirpekun: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Kodak Black Reveals Plans To Pursue Nipsey Hussle’s Girlfriend, Lauren London

American Rapper and song writer, Kodak Black, during his Instagram live session yesterday, revealed his intention to pursue Lauren London, the girlfriend of the late Nipsey Hussle.

Nipsey Hussle was a Grammy-nominated American rapper. He was shot alongside two other men in front of The Marathon clothing store in Los Angeles on March 31. Nipsey was shot multiple times and was later pronounced dead.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/kodak-black-reveals-plans-to-pursue-nipsey-hussles-girlfriend-lauren-london/ to watch the video.

itspzpics:
Lol
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by MarianaTrench: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2019
And so what?

Was she expecting to receive special treatment?
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by optimusprime2(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2019
GboyegaD:
Nigeria officers are just excessive. They keep doing things that are not meaningful in the 21st century. How does colouring her hair change her appearance to the extent that it would matter? If she has a black coloured hair today does it mean if she has another coloured hair tomorrow her passport is no longer valid.
Even in the US, assuming your hair was dyed to a color that isn't it's natural hair color, you would be told to reset your hair color to it's original state, if you went for international passport image capturing.

Do you know what an international passport document is, a biometric one for that matter?

1 Like

Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

No photo should be taken until she re-color her hair. She should be treated like every normal Nigerian.

The feeling of entitlement from some Celebs is bad enough less an OAP. I don't know when talking or chitchating on radio has become a star-like talent.

Richdad
Nothing much will come out of it. If na hijab matter now FG go carry am for head!!!
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by stieyven(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2019
shaggy007:
shocked Omo this girl fugly o!! shocked
Don't label God's creation ugly.
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2019
GboyegaD:

A passport is meant to capture her original look. She should know dat already...
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2019
post=77333005:
Where there is no law, there is no sin!

kindly check ur mentions
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by CaptainFM1: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2019
What is the requirement? They may be right for not taking it!

1 Like

Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by CaptainFM1: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Nothing much will come out of it. If na hijab matter now FG go carry am for head!!!

Na Music self gov blow am to the world.

1 Like

Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by badman007(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Boko Haram Country
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by Blessinzy(f): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by karrengold(f): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
tellwisdom:
Nigerian gurls are naturally useless. Imagine what this orobo is disturbing us with. Passport wey we don dey collect even before u begin grow pubic hair sad
My prayers are with you brother

1 Like

Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by Olalan(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
It's a standard worldwide, for your international passport to be taking in your most natural for proper identification
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by jayextra(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
carammel:
How bout those with naturally coloured hair or those that use coloured hair scarfs?
Did u read the post?
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by Boss13: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Some people come on social media to reveal how ignorant and stupid they are. International passport is a security document and it is expected your photo ID is a genuine identity of the individual. Why would you color your hair differently?
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by JeffreyJames(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
GboyegaD:

It's standard norm all over the world and not just Nigeria. The aim is to look as natural as possible.
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by Creampro: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Okay how is this news
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by carammel(f): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
jayextra:
Did u read the post?
What is in the post to read other than, they wouldn't snap her with colored hair? What if that's the natural colour of her hair?
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by BlackPantherCri: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
She should just wear a wig jor
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by blackboy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is so so wrong. Unless she filled out on the form her hair is black. But really. I got a beard on my passport and when I travelled it was shaved . Clean shaven as in clean. I had no issue at any airport. That is the essence of biometrics.

1 Like

Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by sweetrace(f): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is so ridiculous o!!!! Thank God I read this. I’m about to go for capturing and my hair is redder than hers. I hate black hair, but I’m going to have to get some temporary black hair if this is true. Maybe a wig? Do they even accept that anymore? Will they run their hands through my hair to find out?

1 Like

Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by Legendguru: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
they wan.slay by force even.for passport
Re: Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured by sweetrace(f): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
JeffreyJames:

It's standard norm all over the world and not just Nigeria. The aim is to look as natural as possible.

That’s not true. People color their hair all the time and still get to renew their passports. This is Nigeria where ridiculous rules are made. The last time I went for capturing, I had long braids on. Totally unnatural and nothing was said. Now I have colored hair, will I be sent out to make my hair black again? How about those that bleach? If their previous passport had a black girl and they go for capturing lighter than daylight, will they be turned back?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo / Iyabo Ojo And Her Mother, Olubunmi Fetuga Pictured Together / Daniella Okeke Vacations In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.