Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,816 members, 7,834,738 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers (27289 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2019
budaatum:

Jeans. But not "strouser".

Is that a Jeans or Chinhose pant? And by the way that person in the picture is not Queen stop misinforming the publik
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by woleabayo(f): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
HiTee4Christ:

There are some Christians sisters that I knew served and never put on the service trouser, but rather skirt
evidence, and his it the corps that give them the skirts or they sew it them self? and can they wear same to the parade ground? give ur self brain and don't let doctrine to hinder you of getting to heaven ur dressing has nothing to do with your faith ,that so call sisters are they still virgin? ..... do you believe that out of 100% of the ladies that wear trouser 70-85% are virgin and those that puts on free skirts, gown no earrings no relaxers in their hair are no longer virgins so who are you deceiving with your doctrine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by budaatum: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Abeg just rest for this guy matter. Looooooool
Lwkmh. Lolz
What shocked shocked And deny him the opportunity to write with his own hands that he is stupid and wants to remain stupid? Let buda shove pearls down his throat so he sees I beg you please. And to be honest, duty too. A group of people, we, cannot thrive if this sort of ignorance is not educated away by those who can put effort into educating it away. In the old age you bring out book, read it to them because they can't read then you find they do not understand a word you read to them because they don't speaky the language. Now they read a little and make out as if they have seen!

Thankfully this is age digital where we just post a link so they see, it's after all not the case that they are blind so they don't see what they are shown. Ok, scrap that! They always denying the evidence before their eyes so they must be blind, but, maybe in two, maybe five, ten years or more one day, they will say to the fruit on their loins, "I used to be on Nairaland", then the fruit of their loin will come on here and see how stupid the loin they came out from used to be and they will learn and not be stupid like the loin that produced them. Thus, shall we break the curse of ignorance and evolve.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by budaatum: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
woleabayo:
evidence, and his it the corps that give them the skirts or they sew it them self? and can they wear same to the parade ground? give ur self brain and don't let doctrine to hinder you of getting to heaven ur dressing has nothing to do with your faith ,that so call sisters are they still virgin? ..... do you believe that out of 100% of the ladies that wear trouser 70-85% are virgin and those that puts on free skirts, gown no earrings no relaxers in their hair are no longer virgins so who are you deceiving with your doctrine
I hope you are correct, that you can't serve in a skirt. No-skirt righteous wants to fly to heaven but would not be in the employment pool here on earth so there'll be more jobs for we trouser wearing people who are willing to be fruitful and rule over the earth. Jesus did not lie. The work is plenty but trousers stop too many from working!

They should be aware however that they do their skirt 'righteousness' to be seen by other people and think, or, believe rather, that an Almighty God would send Jesus Christ the Messiah and Only Begotten Son to die on a cross because of trousers. That, to me, is like pouring the Blood of Christ down the drain, and I just don't think God can possibly be that stupid! Nor should we.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
budaatum:

What shocked shocked And deny him the opportunity to write with his own hands that he is stupid and wants to remain stupid? Let buda shove pearls down his throat so he sees I beg you please. And to be honest, duty too. A group of people, we, cannot thrive if this sort of ignorance is not educated away by those who can put effort into educating it away. In the old age you bring out book, read it to them because they can't read then you find they do not understand a word you read to them because they don't speaky the language. Now they read a little and make out as if they have seen!

Thankfully this is age digital where we just post a link so they see, it's after all not the case that they are blind so they don't see what they are shown. Ok, scrap that! They always denying the evidence before their eyes so they must be blind, but, maybe in two, maybe five, ten years or more one day, they will say to the fruit on their loins, "I used to be on Nairaland", then the fruit of their loin will come on here and see how stupid the loin they came out from used to be and they will learn and not be stupid like the loin that produced them. Thus, shall we break the curse of ignorance and evolve.
I hail the likes of you such as muttleylaff, Jesusjnr, ihedenobi etc that have abundant time trying to open the eyes of the massive religious blind people here on nairaland, I decided to stop wasting my phone ink for such sets of folks because the veil of pride and ignorance has blindfolded their eyes and hearts causing them to hold facts that are vague and can clearly be wipe out easily under the shining light.
The only sets of people I'm worried about are the ones that neglect the Holy Spirit and the teachings of the Holy Bible while paying attention to this blind folks.
Well done bro.
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by budaatum: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Agrogbeide:
I hail the likes of you such as muttleylaff, Jesusjnr, ihedenobi etc that have abundant time trying to open the eyes of the massive religious blind people here on nairaland, I decided to stop wasting my phone ink for such sets of folks because the veil of pride and ignorance has blindfolded their eyes and hearts causing them to hold facts that are vague and can clearly be wipe out easily under the shining light.
The only sets of people I'm worried about are the ones that neglect the Holy Spirit and the teachings of the Holy Bible while paying attention to this blind folks.
Well done bro.
God bless you.
It's not a waste of time for those who have time for there are lots of other readers who for what is written embrace the Holy Spirit and the teachings of the Holy Bible and pay attention to it. Some scatter their abundant seed knowing the mention responded to is not the only reader of what they write. Where error abounded, grace must abound much more.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by budaatum: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Is that a Jeans or Chinhose pant? And by the way that person in the picture is not Queen stop misinforming the publik
You might have a point. But this definitely is.

The Queen has only been photographed in public wearing trousers once - and THIS is why

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
budaatum:

You might have a point. But this definitely is.

The Queen has only been photographed in public wearing trousers once - and THIS is why

I need the one with crazy or slim jeans grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by budaatum: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

My boot on your ass! Lol. She's serious cool. Read 16 Amazing Facts About Queen Elizabeth II by 24hoursreporter. You appear to have the time. Make sure you like it. We trying to get it to fp for the third time.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
budaatum:

It's not a waste of time for those who have time for there are lots of other readers who for what is written embrace the Holy Spirit and the teachings of the Holy Bible and pay attention to it. Some scatter their abundant seed knowing the mention responded to is not the only reader of what they write. Where error abounded, grace must abound much more.
True talk.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by alBHAGDADI: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

We also want to see the queen in bum shot.
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by budaatum: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

We also want to see the queen in bum shot.

grin
You just see what's been shown to you already and learn please. Your brain and mind is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Trike: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Agrogbeide:
I decided to stop wasting my phone ink for such sets of folks because the veil of pride and ignorance has blindfolded their eyes and hearts causing them to hold facts that are vague and can clearly be wipe out easily under the shining light.
Well said. What you are saying here is commanded in the bible as such ; DONT THROW YOUR PEARLS (Godly wisdom) TO THE SWINE, THEY WILL TRAMPLE OVER IT (make it look false), THEN TURN AND REND YOU (destroy your reputation, or kill you).

Last week I browsed many topics here and remember coming across posts from Fleximor, Butterflylion, Sonofthunder and a few others and was deeply impressed by their wise warnings concerning the same thing you post here.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by budaatum: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Trike:
Well said. What you are saying here is commanded in the bible as such ; DONT THROW YOUR PEARLS (Godly wisdom) TO THE SWINE, THEY WILL TRAMPLE OVER IT (make it look false), THEN TURN AND REND YOU (destroy your reputation, or kill you).

Last week I browsed many topics here and remember coming across posts from Fleximor, Butterflylion, Sonofthunder and a few others and was deeply impressed by their wise warnings concerning the same thing you post here.
You must have seen Nobody on here. We find we hear them no more. They are people who are no more because they ran out of pearls or they would still be here casting them with no care where they fall.

Some need not bother about swines eating their pearls. The worst that could happens is the swine's belly full of pearls and swine just dies. Pearls that are pearls are as many as seeds. One falls on good soil and multiplies a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty. That is pearls that moths can't get at if securely stored.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
budaatum:

You must have seen Nobody on here. We find we hear them no more. They are people who are no more because they ran out of pearls or they would still be here casting them with no care where they fall.

Some need not bother about swines eating their pearls. The worst that could happens is the swine's belly full of pearls and swine just dies. Pearls that are pearls are as many as seeds. One falls on good soil and multiplies a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty. That is pearls that moths can't get at if securely stored.
Lol. The baba has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Trike:

God has really raised men here like Budatuum, Muttleylaff, Ihedenobi, jesusjnr, and some other great men I can't really remember their monikers in tackling these false teachers. alBHAGDADI is also part of this great men even though he lacks the proper understanding to this matter at hand. These men have the time and grace to counterattack these false folks any minute given but as for me I don't because I hate deliberating much on these folks. Even the one that made this statement you just posted still went on loggerhead with His opponents until His last breath on the Cross of Calvary because it was very important for Him to do so.
So if you have the Time, Grace, and Stable Faith to bring to order this sets of false folks and their doctrines please do. The only thing I owe them is a Fervent, Effectual and Righteous Prayer and if time and chance demand I can also argue against anything that is not found in the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ by the Help and Comfort of the Holy Spirit.
Nothing that does not work for God's Pleasure and Purpose, it can be arguments or controversies but the fact still remains that the LORD JESUS CHRIST IS GOD AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE HIM. We should be happy because all these arguments and controversies are making men examining GOD and in the process many are getting acquainted with the TRUTH without the help of any preacher which totally aligns with the work of the HOLY SPIRIT.
Thanks.
God bless you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by MuttleyLaff: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Agrogbeide:
God has really raised men here like Budatuum, Muttleylaff, Ihedenobi, jesusjnr, and some other great men I can't really remember their monikers in tackling these false teachers. alBHAGDADI is also part of this great men even though he lacks the proper understanding to this matter at hand. These men have the time and grace to counterattack these false folks any minute given but as for me I don't because I hate deliberating much on these folks. Even the one that made this statement you just posted still went on loggerhead with His opponents until His last breath on the Cross of Calvary because it was very important for Him to do so.
So if you have the Time, Grace, and Stable Faith to bring to order this sets of false folks and their doctrines please do. The only thing I owe them is a Fervent, Effectual and Righteous Prayer and if time and chance demand I can also argue against anything that is not found in the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ by the Help and Comfort of the Holy Spirit.
Nothing that does not work for God's Pleasure and Purpose, it can be arguments or controversies but the fact still remains that the LORD JESUS CHRIST IS GOD AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE HIM. We should be happy because all these arguments and controversies are making men examining GOD and in the process many are getting acquainted with the TRUTH without the help of any preacher which totally aligns with the work of the HOLY SPIRIT.
Thanks.
God bless you bro.
jesusjnr and alBHAGDADI should go start fertilizer plants.

alBHAGDADI will distort anything in the bible in order to justify entitlement to tithes and so validate, spread and promote obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithing. jesusjnr, on the other hand, in cahoot with luvmijeje, is an easily scared, self styled attacker of Apostle Paul who relishes in laying charges against Paul, by slandering and codemning him

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

alBHAGDADI will distort anything in the bible in order to justify entitlement to tithes and so validate, spread and promote obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithing. jesusjnr, on the other hand, is an easily scared, self styled attacker of Apostle Paul who relishes in laying charges against Paul, by slandering and codemning him
fertilizer plant kwa..... Loooooooool........Lemee laff o loooooooool
I'm not ignorant about the claims of Jesusjnr against Apostle Paul, in that aspect Jesusjnr lacks all concrete understanding and I pray he sees the light in regards to this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Agrogbeide:
fertilizer plant kwa..... Loooooooool........Lemee laff o loooooooool
I'm not ignorant about the claims of Jesusjnr against Apostle Paul, in that aspect Jesusjnr lacks all concrete understanding and I pray he sees the light in regards to this matter.
Not just pray but also add some dry fasting to your praying because I coming out with more of the mistakes of Paul's teachings, and the concrete understanding you talk about that I lack in that respect, you can keep them because they are useless at my level of walk with God.

That fellow that you're mentioning in the same breath with me is a wolf dressed in sheep clothing, a wicked Christian, a gay advocate, an abortion advocate, a sexist etc., and just knows the letters but not the truth.

I didn't know those other stuffs about him, but I first encountered him in that very thread about the mistakes of Paul's teachings, and I was able to tell that guy was not worth any serious attention.

And It was only later on that I was able to discover the other things about him, and I had someone who wanted to call him out concerning his hypocrisy, but I stopped her, telling her not to get into the gutter with him, for he wasn't worth it.

And I had another guy confirming the gay stance of that guy and have also heard him talking about the details of gay sex with an atheist here.

So be very careful who you endorse here for some are just here with the letters but no truth in their lives, and therefore I had not granted this guy any audience since my first encounter with him despite that he had been chasing me all over the place, as you can see for yourself, because such a person would need to repent first from his wickedness and sinful ways before it would be wise for me to have any meaningful conversation with him.

So let him keep chasing shadows where I am, for no be by noise making, but it's but by spiritual quality, so if he really wants my attention he must repent, for there are sinners and there are sinners, but an arrogant sinner is the worst sinner that there is!

Thank you bro!
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by MuttleyLaff: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Not just pray but also add some dry fasting to your praying because I coming out with more of the mistakes of Paul's teachings, and the concrete understanding you talk about that I lack in that respect, you can keep them because they are useless at my level of walk with God.

That fellow that you're mentioning in the same breath with me is a wolf dressed in sheep clothing, a wicked Christian, a gay advocate, an abortion advocate, a sexist etc., and just knows the letters but not the truth.

I didn't know those other stuffs about him, but I first encountered him in that very thread about the mistakes of Paul's teachings, and I was able to tell that guy was not worth any serious attention.

And It was only later on that I was able to discover the other things about him, and I had someone who wanted to call him out concerning his hypocrisy, but I stopped her, telling her not to get into the gutter with him, for he wasn't worth it.

And I had another guy confirming the gay stance of that guy and have also heard him talking about the details of gay sex with an atheist here.

So be very careful who you endorse here for some are just here with the letters but no truth in their lives, and therefore I had not granted this guy any audience since my first encounter with him despite that he had been chasing me all over the place, as you can see for yourself, because such a person would need to repent first from his wickedness and sinful ways before it would be wise for me to have any meaningful conversation with him.

So let him keep chasing shadows where I am, for no be by noise making, but it's but by spiritual quality, so if he really wants my attention he must repent, for there are sinners and there are sinners, but an arrogant sinner is the worst sinner that there is!

Thank you bro!
Preach the truth, regardless it fills a room or clears it out, is not much to ask, is it?

"Ariwo ko ni music" loosely translated means
"some people are like music, some speak the truth, others, are just making noise"

This is exactly what empty barrels like jesusjnr does, making loud noise, famzing, seeking validation and/or approval from other posters. "Ma lu pangolo upandan, when ma se ariwo beyen, kọ ni music", loosely translated means "be hitting tins together, littering the forum with nuisance posts, when making noise upandan the place like that, isnt at all about making good music"

Liar, liar, liar. Big liars, like this shameless scaredy cat jesusjnr, true to their nature, begin with making falsehood, appear like truth, and end with making truth itself appear like falsehood. I just dont know how someone like him, I mean this jesusjnr and particularly in his immediate post above, can tell so much barefaced lies and not manage to feel bad about telling the shameless lies. I hate liars, especially when all I do is to confront them to keep it real with them, but a liar, like jesusjnr, is a man in fear of the truth and fear of knowing the truth.

There is no better test of a man's integrity than his behavior when he is wrong and cornered over it. A real man will be honest, no matter how painful the truth is and hands up, but a yellow bellied coward like this jesusjnr fellow will cower, crouch down in fear and hide behind deceits and lies. Jobless yeye dey smell. I've learnt that, the only thing worse than a liar, is a liar that's also a hypocrite and a bad liar, this chap gets the award for the lot.

One day, one day, monkey go go market, hin no go return back. Mark it down jesusjnr, no be curse ooo. When you see me on your lane or otherwise, disappear kiamosa, clear road comot, dont even let me take sight of your rear lights, run like the sky is falling, go hide from me

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 15, 2019
The problem of most Christians is Pride and Arrogance. They are always scared to approach another level of light even when it is showing them that their present level is outdated, they will not because they have gathered enough joy and audience from their formal state and this is the simple cause of different denominations and doctrines in Christendom.
God never allows His own to wallow in darkness for too long especially when they are seeking Him with a pure heart and pure love.
Let's take for example, God might "seems to answer your prayers" when you pray that people should fall and die because at this level this is your current understanding about prayer. But since it doesn't conforms to His will He will quickly makes provisions in order for you to come into proper understanding on how you should pray for people that seems to trouble you instead of praying for their instant death. Even till this moment, because of some testimonies recorded in the past, many churches are still praying such kind of nonsense prayers even when the light is pointing them to the right direction. They pretend not to see the light because they are scared of losing their audience and the revelations they most cherish.
If you see light check if it's that of the Holy Spirit and when it has been proven true accept it and let your mind be at rest because if your eyes becomes blind to it you will grope in darkness. The Holy Bible and other Spirit inspired books are there for you to do proper research.
@jesusjnr go read the letters of Apostle Paul again but now before you do ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and don't come along with your former and outdated knowledge. His letters and teachings are in total alignment with that of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And for your claims concerning Muttleylaff I can't verify if it is true or not but I will definitely call him out just as I did to you if I find or read any of his testaments that is contrary to the Lord Jesus Christ and His gospel.
A WISE WORD FOR ONE IS A WORD FOR ALL.
THANK YOU.
GOD BLESS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by MuttleyLaff: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2019
Agrogbeide:
The problem of most Christians is Pride and Arrogance. They are always scared to approach another level of light even when it is showing them that their present level is outdated, they will not because they have gathered enough joy and audience from their formal state and this is the simple cause of different denominations and doctrines in Christendom.
God never allows His own to wallow in darkness for too long especially when they are seeking Him with a pure heart and pure love.
Let's take for example, God might "seems to answer your prayers" when you pray that people should fall and die because at this level this is your current understanding about prayer. But since it doesn't conforms to His will He will quickly makes provisions in order for you to come into proper understanding on how you should pray for people that seems to trouble you instead of praying for their instant death. Even till this moment, because of some testimonies recorded in the past, many churches are still praying such kind of nonsense prayers even when the light is pointing them to the right direction. They pretend not to see the light because they are scared of losing their audience and the revelations they most cherish.
If you see light check if it's that of the Holy Spirit and when it has been proven true accept it and let your mind be at rest because if your eyes becomes blind to it you will grope in darkness. The Holy Bible and other Spirit inspired books are there for you to do proper research.
@jesusjnr go read the letters of Apostle Paul again but now before you do ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and don't come along with your former and outdated knowledge. His letters and teachings are in total alignment with that of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And for your claims concerning Muttleylaff I can't verify if it is true or not but I will definitely call him out just as I did to you if I find or read any of his testaments that is contrary to the Lord Jesus Christ and His gospel.
THANK YOU.
GOD BLESS.
I couldnt have said it more better than the way you captured the insecurities, the ignorance, the low self esteem that chases after validation from other posters, like nwanne jesusjnr has and does

It was Peter who opened the door of the Kingdom to the Jews on the day of Pentecost. It was, same Peter too, who opened the door of the Kingdom to the Gentiles at the House of Cornelius. Keys open doors, but old ways wont open new doors. Still round the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret gate. Faithless, is someone like jesusjnr, who says farewell, when he sees the road darkened ahead him.

It simply isnt an adventure worth telling, if there arent any dragons and lying demons from the pit of hell slained

Agrogbeide, a candle like you, loses nothing by lighting another candle, unlike jesusjnr, I would very much love and appreciate it, if you call me out, over a healthy, mature, meaningful dialogue and conversation, maybe to shed more light on whatever my comments you've observed and we have a discussion

The Lesson of the Lamp
16No one lights a lamp and covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he sets it on a lampstand, so those who enter can see the light.
17For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and nothing concealed that will not be known and illuminated.
18Pay attention, therefore, to how you listen. Whoever has will be given more, but whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken away from him.

- Luke 8:16-18

The light of the truth can be harsh to the eyes of those that have been in the dark for too long. There is a western part of the country colloquial, that says:
"Ti ogun ẹni ba daniloju, a maa jẹnlẹngẹ fi gba ori"
which loosely translated means:
"When you have confidence in your juju charm, you can knack or smack it on your head, safely and gently without having any problem"

jesusjnr is a paper tiger, and one, that has the arrogance of an ignoranus delighting in his own ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I couldnt have said it more better than the way you captured the insecurities, the ignorance, the low self esteem that chases after validation from other posters, like nwanne jesusjnr has and does

It was Peter who opened the door of the Kingdom to the Jews on the day of Pentecost. It was, same Peter too, who opened the door of the Kingdom to the Gentiles at the House of Cornelius. Keys open doors, but old ways wont open new doors. Still round the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret gate. Faithless, is someone like jesusjnr, who says farewell, when he sees the road darkened ahead him.

It simply isnt an adventure worth telling, if there arent any dragons and lying demons from the pit of hell slained

Agrogbeide, a candle like you, loses nothing by lighting another candle, unlike jesusjnr, I would very much love and appreciate it, if you call me out, over a healthy, mature, meaningful dialogue and conversation, maybe to shed more light on whatever my comments you've observed and we have a discussion

The Lesson of the Lamp
16No one lights a lamp and covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he sets it on a lampstand, so those who enter can see the light.
17For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and nothing concealed that will not be known and illuminated.
18Pay attention, therefore, to how you listen. Whoever has will be given more, but whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken away from him.

- Luke 8:16-18

The light of the truth can be harsh to the eyes of those that have been in the dark for too long. There is a western part of the country colloquial, that says:
"Ti ogun ẹni ba daniloju, a maa jẹnlẹngẹ fi gba ori"
which loosely translated means:
"When you have confidence in your juju charm, you can knack or smack it on your head, safely and gently without having any problem"

jesusjnr is a paper tiger, and one, that has the arrogance of an ignoranus delighting in his own ignorance.

KJV:Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
KJV:For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
KJV:But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
KJV:When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Corinthians 13:8-11
I don't joke with light when I know it is pure and divine. Our knowledge and understanding about the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is meant to foster and attract men to the His Kingdom and not for propaganda.
Thank you.
God bless you wella.
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2019
Agrogbeide:
THANK YOU.
GOD BLESS.
You are entitled to your own opinion i must say, but I once heard you denounce a spiritual experience that a lady here said she had not be of the Spirit of God, because as you said if she could not control herself during the experience, then it was not of God...

So if that's the spirit you are talking about even that which you can control, then that's certainly not the Holy Spirit that I have in me, for the Holy Spirit which I have in me, is not subject to the prophet, but the prophet is subject to it, because it is the Spirit of God, and not the spirit of the prophet, and hence is only subject to God.

Therefore i can fully understand where you're coming from with respect to Paul's teachings for that's where that erroneous teaching came from.

So you can keep at the level of understanding which the spirit of the prophets you have in you, which you can control gives you concerning the teachings of Paul, for I believe I have not just something better but the source of it, hence don't need it.

As for proof and evidence with respect to my allegations of that guy, one thing you should know about me is that I cannot make such extent of allegations against someone, unless I have proof, so i'm gonna provide them for you to verify for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/4968504/abortion-same-thing-murder#74899275

https://www.nairaland.com/3504125/jesus-coming-soon-thread-faithful/105#77407474

https://www.nairaland.com/5034882/rapture-no-one-flying-disappearing#76222048

https://www.nairaland.com/5129532/medical-science-provision-god-healing/2#77489748

https://www.nairaland.com/4935020/matter-homosexuality/6#77368833

These are some proofs of him endorsing abortion and gay sex, and also one among several that evidences his sexist nature which wasn't surprising to me when he would endorse of Paul sexist claims concerning woman, so to observe it being reflected in his general attitude towards women was merely a confirmation.

So let him come and deny his comments in this respects as is characteristic of him, for one thing that made me stop giving him any attention is the extent to which he goes to deny what he does or says, even though the proofs so blatantly speak for themselves.

Moreover even if you don't agree with some of my opinions here, one thing you'd certainly agree with me on if not for anything, it's my courage to take all comers, for I don't care whose ox is gored in the process of my dissemination of what I believe is the truth.

So he should keep clutching at the straws that the reason I treat him as if he's non-existent is because i'm scared of his highly hypocritical egoistical self Lol!

So he's more scary than the satanists on this platform who I have taken on severally, due to my rare spiritual clout.

It's ironic that the otems' of the religion section blasphemy of God's name has not yet caught his attention, it's only Jesusjnr that preaches the pure gospel of truth that is his primary concern.

Then he should go and hang himself dry in hell if he wants to, for all i care, if he refuses to repent from his wickedness and deceptive ways, but yet think I owe him a response for his wasteful efforts to get me to get a response from me.

I made that mistake once, even the only time I granted him audience, and I regretted it, so never again, except something drastic happens to change his mindset.

I'd leave you with another demonic idea this sheep-dressed wolf promotes, even that Eve slept with the serpent in the beginning, so that you'd know the kind of person you're actually dealing with. And this is the proof:

https://www.nairaland.com/4985701/lust-problem-not-nudity-without/3#77530535

https://www.nairaland.com/4985701/lust-problem-not-nudity-without/4#77537067
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
You are entitled to your own opinion i must say, but I once heard you denounce a spiritual experience that a lady here said she had not be of the Spirit of God, because as you said if she could not control herself during the experience, then it was not of God...

So if that's the spirit you are talking about even that which you can control, then that's certainly not the Holy Spirit that I have in me, for the Holy Spirit which I have in me, is not subject to the prophet, but the prophet is subject to it, because it is the Spirit of God, and not the spirit of the prophet, and hence is only subject to God.

Therefore i can fully understand where you're coming from with respect to Paul's teachings for that's where that erroneous teaching came from.

So you can keep at the level of understanding which the spirit of the prophets you have in you, which you can control gives you concerning the teachings of Paul, for I believe I have not just something better but the source of it, hence don't need it.

As for proof and evidence with respect to my allegations of that guy, one thing you should know about me is that I cannot make such extent of allegations against someone, unless I have proof, so i'm gonna provide them for you to verify for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/4968504/abortion-same-thing-murder#74899275

https://www.nairaland.com/3504125/jesus-coming-soon-thread-faithful/105#77407474

https://www.nairaland.com/5034882/rapture-no-one-flying-disappearing#76222048

https://www.nairaland.com/5129532/medical-science-provision-god-healing/2#77489748

https://www.nairaland.com/4935020/matter-homosexuality/6#77368833

These are some proofs of him endorsing abortion and gay sex, and also one among several that evidences his sexist nature which wasn't surprising to me when he would endorse of Paul sexist claims concerning woman, so to observe it being reflected in his general attitude towards women was merely a confirmation.

So let him come and deny his comments in this respects as is characteristic of him, for one thing that made me stop giving him any attention is the extent to which he goes to deny what he does or says, even though the proofs so blatantly speak for themselves.

Moreover even if you don't agree with some of my opinions here, one thing you'd certainly agree with me on if not for anything, it's my courage to take all comers, for I don't care whose ox is gored in the process of my dissemination of what I believe is the truth.

So he should keep clutching at the straws that the reason I treat him as if he's non-existent is because i'm scared of his highly hypocritical egoistical self Lol!

So he's more scary than the satanists on this platform who I have taken on severally, due to my rare spiritual clout.

It's ironic that the otems' of the religion section blasphemy of God's name has not yet caught his attention, it's only Jesusjnr that preaches the pure gospel of truth that is his primary concern.

Then he should go and hang himself dry in hell if he wants to, for all i care, if he refuses to repent from his wickedness and deceptive ways, but yet think I owe him a response for his wasteful efforts to get me to get a response from me.

I made that mistake once, even the only time I granted him audience, and I regretted it, so never again, except something drastic happens to change his mindset.

I'd leave you with another demonic idea this sheep-dressed wolf promotes, even that Eve slept with the serpent in the beginning, so that you'd know the kind of person you're actually dealing with. And this is the proof:

https://www.nairaland.com/4985701/lust-problem-not-nudity-without/3#77530535

https://www.nairaland.com/4985701/lust-problem-not-nudity-without/4#77537067
Lol. OK o
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by sonofthunder: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
budaatum:

Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by MuttleyLaff: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Lol. OK o
Agrogbeide, yeah, laugh, that's only and all you can do about jesusjnr because he types like a clown and without gumption nor intelligence.

image123 among others, knows this guy that behaves like a goat without a rope string on. Whenever anyone calls him out, he won't engage but only resorts to posting this ridiculous puerile jpeg and deflecting from the issue on the table.

He doesn't see the forest, for the trees. He has a chip on his shoulder. Slanders people left right and centre. He has a low self esteem so submits cheesy posts, littering the forum with them, fishing for validation and approval from other posters

I have it on record saying I don't read any post Otem puts out because it is always worthless. It is when somebody like jesusjnr, who should know better, decides to stick their neck above the parapet and start to misyarn that I come after the jesusjnr type. I gave this jesusjnr, every opportunity to defend his stances but he couldn't muster the courage to stand up for what he thinks he knows or understand. Each time anyone tries to put a straight stick alongside his crooked stick, he goes jelly leg wobbly and scurries away like a gutter rat. He is spineless and ought not to be reckoned with. Is all that really proofs? Won't stand up in a court of law. Agrogbeide is intelligient to see through the jesusjnr ruse and smokescreen

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by luvmijeje(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

alBHAGDADI will distort anything in the bible in order to justify entitlement to tithes and so validate, spread and promote obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithing. jesusjnr, on the other hand, in cahoot with luvmijeje, is an easily scared, self styled attacker of Apostle Paul who relishes in laying charges against Paul, by slandering and codemning him

There's a different between slander and truth. I'm bringing the truth against Paul. And I'm still bringing in more truth. Paul is a man like you and I refused to swallow all his bullshit without questioning. In fact, I refused to swallow anything from the religious book of men without questioning it. You are all suffering from mental slavery.

You all have to ask yourselves...... Why am I taking this personal? Afterall Paul is a Roma while you are black. And have you all ever wondered, how come, the Catholic church has his headquarter in Vatican. Do you all know where Vatican is? Rome and Vatican has one thing in common, Italy.

And have you ever wondered how come Paul despite not being an Apostle of Christ wrote more about the teaching of Christ than those who were Apostles? What qualified him? He wrote a bullshit story of being called on a road to Damascus and you started thinking he's God and cannot be question.

Have you ever wondered how come the Vatican make Paul bigger than other Apostles in the new testament? Maybe because he's not Jewish. They demonized the jews and make a Roma a God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by MuttleyLaff: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
luvmijeje:
There's a different between slander and truth. I'm bringing the truth against Paul. And I'm still bringing in more truth. Paul is a man like you and I refused to swallow all his bullshit without questioning. In fact, I refused to swallow anything from the religious book of men without questioning it. You are all suffering from mental slavery.
I must say you've got balls more than men like jesusjnr, who doesnt like getting pinned down or trapped into a corner.

luvmijeje, the one, two or three you said about Paul werent true, so means you slandered him and I remember taking you up on each account. of them.

luvmijeje:
You all have to ask yourselves...... Why am I taking this personal? Afterall Paul is a Roma while you are black. And have you all ever wondered, how come, the Catholic church has his headquarter in Vatican. Do you all know where Vatican is? Rome and Vatican has one thing in common, Italy.
You are taking it personal because you are confused, ignorant and ill-informed. You are singing to the wrong choir with all these your vituperative outburst.

luvmijeje:
And have you ever wondered how come Paul despite not being an Apostle of Christ wrote more about the teaching of Christ than those who were Apostles? What qualified him? He wrote a bullshit story of being called on a road to Damascus and you started thinking he's God and cannot be question.
Have you ever wondered what possibly would have alternatively happened if Peter wasnt dragging and shuffling his feet. Have you also ever wondering why Peter in 2 Peter 3:16 will say, Paul's letters contain some things that are hard to understand and those who are ignorant and unstable have twisted his letters to mean something quite different, just as you, jesusjnr and others have been doing, huh?

Ah I remember, I used to hate Paul, I used to say, who does Paul think he is, who the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo is Paul, just like you right now luvmijeje, I used to look at Paul and read his epistles, using the wrong end of the telescope but then, when I learned that Paul has a peculiar way and/or style of writing, everything changed. My whole perpective about Paul changed after that epiphany. Just like Peter, I learned the hard way, that Paul's comments are hard to understand, and those who are ignorant and unstable twist his letters to mean something quite different, just as being done with other parts of the Bible still and today by the likes of you and that unrepentant jesusjnr

luvmijeje:
Have you ever wondered how come the Vatican make Paul bigger than other Apostles in the new testament? Maybe because he's not Jewish. They demonized the Jews and make a Roma a God.
You are slacking in your lies. The original and Jewish name of Paul is Saul.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Thelifebeam: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
You Need To Read This – See How Fasting and Prayer Can Change Your Love Life.

Wondering how fasting and prayer can change your love life? Well here’s my story about how it changed my life and brought clarity…

The very first time I decided to do a 21-day fast I had no idea what the heck I was doing. OR why I was doing it for that matter.

I decided that after years of being in relationships that lead to breakups, something had to change. And I realized that the change I was seeking had to come from within myself.

So I decided to go to church. But not just any church. Not the church I grew up in– that was too safe. There, I never said a word to anyone and no one ever really cared about who I was. It would’ve been too easy for me to slip in the cracks and not grow. I needed something different. A place where I could really (finally) connect with God.

You see, after having such a rough patch in my love-life, I needed some answers. I was desperate for them!

I just had to know what on earth was wrong with me and why I couldn’t find a good guy. And the only one who was gonna be able to help me figure all of this out was God.

So I visited a church close to where I lived. Their website mentioned that there would be coffee there, so that was promising. I’ve visited there before in the past once or twice, but only to check it out. Never really to… you know… commit.

Anyways, I went for the sole purpose of finding God. To fall in love with God and create a real relationship with Him just like I’ve been doing all this time with all these guys who didn’t matter anymore. I wanted to get personal with Him. I wanted to be able to speak to Him and hear Him speak back to me in return.

On the first Sunday of 2011, I attended a church service and it rocked my world.
The entire message was encouraging people to fall in love with Jesus! I can’t make this stuff up.

To me, that was my indication that I was at the right place at the right time and it was time for me to stick around.

Then they mentioned something about a fast. A 21-day fast. A “Daniel” fast, to be exact.

“Ummm… ok, who is Daniel, why do they keep mentioning that he’s so fast, and why is he only fast for 21 days?”

Clearly there was a lot for me to learn. I had no clue. They mentioned something about eating certain foods and that everyone would be doing it. After the service was over, I stuffed my coat pockets with the notes regarding the fast (assuming I could read about it later) and left.

It wasn’t until I was wondering at Walmart that I remembered the notes in my pocket regarding the fast! I quickly pulled it out and read over every word.

A fast is a spiritual act one does to deprive your physical body of desires (such as sweets, meats, etc.) in order to “feed” your spiritual body with prayer and worship, over the course of 21 days. This particular fast was taken from the book of Daniel, where he had gone through a similar fast during his captivity in Babylon.

You can find reference to this in Daniel 1:12-20 and again in Daniel 10:2-3.

I realized that it would be now or never. I was either gonna sit this thing out and simply continue to go to the church, learn more about how to connect with God on a deeper level, and go from there. Or, I was gonna go all in and join the church in the 21-day fast.

I quickly emptied my cart of cookies and replaced them with fruits, veggies, and tofu (my first time ever attempting to eat tofu!) I got as many items as I could that would keep me aligned with this Daniel fast. Seemed ok and pretty exciting at first.

Then I went home. For 21-days, I ate my weird tofu and prayed. Not really sure what to pray for, and not really sure I was doing this right, but I kept it going.

I wasn’t really quite sure I knew how exactly to pray during the fast so I simply kept a journal of all of the thoughts I had whenever I was praying to God.

Yup, you read that right. My prayers were basically diary entries of me writing to God. Many of those entries began with “Dear God” and ended with “Amen.” And I took those to be my prayers.

Because this was all new to me, and I had no idea how to tell if any of this was working, I started to feel a bit crazy. As if I was doing all of this for nothing and I was simply fooling myself into thinking that it would change things.

Oh, but it did.

During this fast, I was seeing someone and things were getting serious. We were past the “I love you” part and were getting ready to see if the “thing” we had was worth getting serious over. Since we lived in different states, this required us to plan a time to see each other in person.

I tried to explain that I was doing this thing called a “fast” and that I wasn’t going to be eating certain foods. He was cool with it, especially because he was a vegan. It all seemed to fall into place. How convenient. Truly a God thing, right?

And had I not been fasting and seeking God all that time, I probably would’ve believed that he was the guy for me and that it was God who made it all possible.

I’m not gonna get into all of the details about what went down during this trip in this post. In fact, I actually told this story in a previous post, that you can read here.

Don’t get me wrong, that guy was good. But he was not the one for me.

So what happened? How did fasting and praying lead me to that conclusion?
continue reading here: http://thelifebeam.com.ng/2019/04/15/you-need-to-read-this-see-how-fasting-and-prayer-can-change-your-love-life/
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by luvmijeje(f): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I must say you've got balls more than men like jesusjnr, who doesnt like getting pinned down or trapped into a corner.

luvmijeje, the one, two or three you said about Paul werent true, so means you slandered him and I remember taking you up on each account. of them.

You are taking it personal because you are confused, ignorant and ill-informed. You are singing to the wrong choir with all these your vituperative outburst.

Have you ever wondered what possibly would have alternatively happened if Peter wasnt dragging and shuffling his feet. Have you also ever wondering why Peter in 2 Peter 3:16 will say, Paul's letters contain some things that are hard to understand and those who are ignorant and unstable have twisted his letters to mean something quite different, just as you, jesusjnr and others have been doing, huh?

Ah I remember, I used to hate Paul, I used to say, who does Paul think he is, who the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo is Paul, just like you right now luvmijeje, I used to look at Paul and read his epistles, using the wrong end of the telescope but then, when I learned that Paul has a peculiar way and/or style of writing, everything changed. My whole perpective about Paul changed after that epiphany. Just like Peter, I learned the hard way, that Paul's comments are hard to understand, and those who are ignorant and unstable twist his letters to mean something quite different, just as being done with other parts of the Bible still and today by the likes of you and that unrepentant jesusjnr

You are slacking in your lies. The original and Jewish name of Paul is Saul

Act 16 : 37

37 But Paul said to them, “They have beaten us openly, uncondemned Romans, and have thrown us into prison. And now do they put us out secretly? No indeed! Let them come themselves and get us out.”

Muttleylaff, take a seat. I'm not a Zombie like you. I question and I read between the line.
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by MuttleyLaff: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
luvmijeje:
Act 16 : 37
37 But Paul said to them, “They have beaten us openly, uncondemned Romans, and have thrown us into prison. And now do they put us out secretly? No indeed! Let them come themselves and get us out.”

Muttleylaff, take a seat. I'm not a Zombie like you. I question and I read between the line.
luvmijeje, you are worst than a zombie, you are an ignoranus and more.

Paul was born a Jew in the Roman city of Tarsus, hence him addressed as Saul of Tarsus. Saul was his Hebrew name and Paul his Roman name. Though he had dual citizenship, he still was proud of his Jewish heritage, evidence of this can be read in Philippians 3:5, so what are you on about huh?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Die Very Soon. / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. / Melchisedec - Who Was This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.