Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,660 members, 7,844,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim (42770 Views)

Adamu Ahmed Is Dead (Ex-Jigawa Speaker) / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Senator Aruwa Ahmed Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by newsynews: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Channels TV presenter, Maupe Ogun has come to the defence of journalist Kadaria Ahmed after a man claimed she has stopped being a Muslim.

The man identified as Amb. Abdulrahman Yahaya also made a public threat on Twitter where he described the journalist as a walking corpse for converting from Islam to Christianity.

In his words:

“Kadaria, you converted to Christianity in London. I was appalled when I heard her describing herself as a passionate citizen of Zamfara. By Islamic tenets, Kadaria is a walking corps, she’s supposed to have been killed as an apostate. She’s a condemned soul”.

Reacting to the allegation, Maupe Ogun labeled it as an attempted at shifting attention from the struggle Kadaria Ahmed was pushing against the loss of lives in Zamfara state.

She tweeted:

I am very concerned that a protest on saving lives in Zamfara State has turned into a debate on @KadariaAhmed's faith. I know that in our clime, speaking truth to power comes with consequences but let me just say here: NOTHING MUST HAPPEN to @KadariaAhmedTerrible people!

They will start by shifting attention, then distortions and after a while, outright lies! Lies intended to kill...Keep your head up @KadariaAhmed

She added by clearing the air on claims that Kadaria is no more a Muslim:

To clear the air so there's no confusion:@KadariaAhmed is proudly Moslem. She's not changed faith nor has she indicated a desire to do so. I am Christian & I know Christianity and Islam uphold the sanctity of human lives which is what the protest on Zamfara is about.#StayFocused

https://lailasnews.com/maupe-ogun-kadaria-ahmed-muslim/

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by DoTheNeedful: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
I have never seen or heard about anyone threatened with death for abandoning Christianity. A lot of reorientation need to by done within Islam! Many things about the religion are so much incompatible with 21st century.

The fact is that many laws and beliefs in Islam were shaped by the civilization of the time of Muhammed. A lot of socio-cultural revolution and civilization has taken place since that time; this is a major reason why many people are having problems with the religion today.

NB: Before any hypocritical Muslim quote me, please show me what the Koran and the Hadiths say about apostasy undecided. The continuous practice of a religion should never be by force even when you are born into such religion. angry

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by stephleena(f): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
she doesn't strike as a Christian to me..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Let us think.

What if Kadaria 'Mumu' Ahmad started this scandal to attract pity and sympathy.

After all we were roasting her few days ago for her soft stance on Buhari and calling the government of a state useless.

Make una dey try think. Nigeria wahmen are snakes.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by SarkinYarki: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
What is out concern with Kadaria Ahmed ? is she not part of those supporting those illegitimate evil govt?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by Earthquake2: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Let us think.

After all we were roasting her few days ago for her soft stance on Buhari and calling the government of a state useless.

That was my thinking

Fear anybody related to El rufai

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by IamJames: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
I find this effort to explain that Kadaria Ahmed is still a Muslim a victory for the terrorist ideologue who’s threatened her. What if she’s not a not a Muslim? Does that invalidate her activism or the right to question a disastrous politician?

25 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by Heffalump(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
And so what? If the young lady decides to welcome the true religion what's wrong with that?

A Christian can decide to convert to Muslim and still maintains his/ her peace with everyone. Why is it different with Muslim? It clearly shows that something is obviously wrong somewhere.

68 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by duality(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Maupe should go and sit down.

Firstly, Kadara is speaking to the wrong power.. So we are not interested. If her protest was to the president who is responsible for security as he commands the entire security machinery, then we can agree with her.

Secondly, the attacker did not speak in response to her protest. Nothing clearly suggests so.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by ChristianNorth: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kadaria Ahmed is a Christian, don't deceive the public.

4 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by emmasege: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
DoTheNeedful:
I have never seen or heard about anyone threatened with death for abandoning Christianity. A lot of reorientation need to by done within Islam! Many things about the religion are so much incompatible with 21st century.

The fact is that many laws and beliefs in Islam were shaped by the civilization of the time of Muhammed. A lot of socio-cultural revolution and civilization has taken place since that time; this is a major reason why many people are having problems with the religion today.

NB: Before any hypocritical Muslim quote me, please show me what the Koran and the Hadiths say about apostasy undecided. The continuous practice of a religion should never be by force even when you are born into such religion. angry
Until their Quran is re-written or outrightly abolished, this world can't be a better place.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by kernel001: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Let us think.

If you refer to her as Mumu, you're more of a Mumu, you don't have any meaningful achievement, but trolling and cyber bully.

11 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by celeiyke: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
DoTheNeedful:

Do U intend rewriting the Koran?

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by Uncleodi(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please check if my mouth is still smelling before I comment on this post:

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by osuofia2(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Muslims will be quiet here...forcing religion on people is a no no, give freedom to those practicing Islam , Islam will die a natural death

32 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by Heyzee5: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Okay
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later. wink
Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by olas24u(f): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
DoTheNeedful:

Islam is different from an hausa fulani man, separate the two.

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by chiedu7: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
This proves 2 things.

1] islam is not peaceful. You leave Islam and they want to kill you.

2] God & allah are not the same. If allah were God, dont you think that allah will tell moslems not to kill christians?
Instead allah proscribes death for anybody going to worship God.

Most worrying allah tells moslems not to befriend christians, Even went as far as confirming he is not the Christian God.

Surah 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another.
And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them.
Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Now you understand why the bible & quoran say different things,they are from different spirits.

The Quoran from allah, Bible from God.

example of some differences.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

ALLAH COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

So we can safely say that God & allah are different.

This video sheds more light!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by Sholaco: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Because you married a Muslim, you are now an advocate for a Muslim sister....you better allow them do there thing. Our way in the south west is different from their way in the north. Be careful sad northern Muslim are extremely wicked. Be warned

11 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by olas24u(f): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
osuofia2:
Muslims will be quiet here...forcing religion on people is a no no, give freedom to those practicing Islam , Islam will die a natural death
Does guys are normally rigid and are not tolerant ,the educational system affects thinking and delivery..

7 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by careytommy37(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
I knew it was a publicity stunt tongue
Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by careytommy37(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sholaco:
Because you married a Muslim, you are now an advocate for a Muslim sister....you better allow them do there thing. Our way in the south west is different from their way in the north. Be careful sad northern Muslim are extremely wicked. Be warned

Isn't she a Muslim?
Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The real Islam is the one being practiced by ISIS. That is the real Islam and tradition handed down by the Prophet. Anything otherwise practiced by this modern Muslims is either a lie or a pretense.

The modus operandi of ISIS was the same with Usman Dan Fodio, Prophet Mohammed. It is the same doctrine of harrassment and subduction that lies in the hearts of many.

Richdad
Are you talking about ISIS that has been decimated by Trump or which one?
Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by FastShipping: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
That handle is one of Omokri's handles. Another Wendell Simley thing..
Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by samcus(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sometimes I just sit and wonder what could’ve happened to David if the stone didn’t hit Goliath ?
Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by texazzpete(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
Smh

Of course she's a Muslim. She always has been.
Reno Omokri deliberately made that tweet just to get her in trouble.

Tells you just how bad some of these partisan politickers are. Trying to get a woman killed just to distract from the real issues at hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by kingkuntaval: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
This country is just useless. What is your business with someone else's choice of religion. na by force?

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by Sholaco: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
careytommy37:

Isn't she a Muslim?
she s a Christian...
Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by Just2endowed2(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
If I am kadir na sure way to seek asylum and escape this countryside. Canada can take her in if she draw their attention.
Re: Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim by landmark86: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
If u know that the topic of discussion is non of your business let me see ur hands up

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away / FG Directs Discos To Stop Cash Payment From Consumers By March 31 / President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.