Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,697 members, 7,840,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (53327 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / President Tinubu Arrives In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, To Attend Saudi Summit / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by NOIConnect(f): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
In #Riyadh discussing @Gavi results, Global Health Security and partnerships with the Saudi Fund for Development. With Dr Khalid bin Sulaiman Al-Khudairy, Vice Chairman and Managing Director; Eng. Yousef Al-Bassam, Advisor of Saudi Fund for Development and Mr Ibrahim Alsugair, Senior Economic Advisor.

Discussing innovation and scaling immunization for children in poor countries in Riyadh, with HRH Prince AlWaleed Bin Talal and HRH Princess Lamia Bint Majed Al Saud of Alwaleed Philanthropies.

34 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by phelonrays: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
My bestie gringrin

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by MikeBetty(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
phelonrays:
My bestie gringrin
Mummy, You Are A Blessing To Our Generation. We Celebrate You With Those That Knows Your Value.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by phelonrays: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
MikeBetty:
Mummy, You Are A Blessing To Our Generation. We Celebrate You With Those That Knows Your Value.
She remain the best minister Nigeria ever had.... Her likes are rare you can't find it with a fake 'intergrity'..

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by MikeBetty(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
phelonrays:
She remain the best minister Nigeria ever had.... Her likes are rear you can find it with a fake 'intergrity'..
"fake Intergrity"? Whateve You Mean! She Paid Her Dues To The Nation. Nigeria Would've Been Servicing Loans Incured Prior To Her Intervention.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by BuhariAdvocate: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by dokyOloye: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Most of d Yoruba muuuzlems abusing this woman in the zoo will never get the opportunity to be close to such powers in Saudi Arabia.
When they go for pilgrimage, they are camped in crowded tents and shooed away immediately after.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Xander85: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Nonsense

Hehehehe grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Printerscanner: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
phelonrays:
She remain the best minister Nigeria ever had.... Her likes are rear you can't find it with a fake 'intergrity'..

Yes, she is the best. While Sambo Dasuki, Deizaini, Stealla Oduah, imPatience Mama Piss Jonathan and Goatluck Jonaddaft's gang of 40 thieves were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla was silent. While Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was screaming that Jonathan's men were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla only ask them for letter of authorization from Jonathan the president for them to loot. What a good woman, see no evil, do no evil and say no evil. If I go to heaven and I see her there, then I am at the wrong place, that should be hell.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Printerscanner: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
MikeBetty:
"fake Intergrity"? Whateve You Mean! She Paid Her Dues To The Nation. Nigeria Would've Been Servicing Loans Incured Prior To Her Intervention.

And she later advised the ever drunk Goatluck to acquire more loans. Is that not contradictory?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by MikeBetty(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

And she later advised the ever drunk Goatluck to acquire more loans. Is that not contradictory?
And The Incorruptible Pocupine Surrounded By Thieves That Took Over From The "Drunk" Keep On Mortgaging You Future And That Of Your Children Unborn In Chinese Loans With Nothing To Show For It.

59 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Printerscanner: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
MikeBetty:
And The Incorruptible Pocupine Surrounded By Thieves That Took Over From The "Drunk" Keep On Mortgaging You Future And That Of Your Children Unborn In Chinese Loans With Nothing To Show For It.

I think you are depressed. Were you abused as a child? Do not need a hug? Why are you fighting with yourself? We are in it together. You are stressed and I am stressed too. But you need to manage your depression before you find yourself nakked on the streets.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by hucienda: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a great woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by MikeBetty(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

I think you are depressed. Were you abused as a child? Do not need a hug? Why are you fighting with yourself? We are in it together. You are stressed and I am stressed too. But you need to manage your depression before you find yourself nakked on the streets.
Your Sense Of Reasoning Is Below Average. Your Stress Has Entered The Next Leve. You Never See Anything.

60 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by HajimeSaito(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Brains will always take you far in life. Compare Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's achievements with those of the Federal Character beneficiaries and you'll see the difference between "abinibi" and "ability" cool

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
smiley
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by happney65: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
It did not take Obasanjo 6months to find this woman in 1999 like Mr fake Intergrity did yet he came up with the same set of useless people like himself..
This was the woman that turned the Economy around 360 degress..Obasanjo did not go about ranting like the so called Mr fake intergrity..Awon Oloshi

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Yakade(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Good for her
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by prinsam30: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Woman wey Sabi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by IvarTheTerrible: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
angry
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Olukat(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Nonsense

Please don't commit suicide
This is what you can't find with today's ministers shocked shocked International recognition

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by wayne4loan: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
O my God shocked.. What have we done, she is respected everywhere... Even in suadi of all places, they still respects her

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by inkon: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mama D Mama....

Ngozi is one person our young women ought to emulate.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by astrodome: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
phelonrays:
She remain the best minister Nigeria ever had.... Her likes are rear you can't find it with a fake 'intergrity'..

rare, not rear.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by DLuciano: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

Yes, she is the best. While Sambo Dasuki, Deizaini, Stealla Oduah, imPatience Mama Piss Jonathan and Goatluck Jonaddaft's gang of 40 thieves were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla was silent. While Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was screaming that Jonathan's men were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla only ask them for letter of authorization from Jonathan the president for them to loot. What a good woman, see no evil, do no evil and say no evil. If I go to heaven and I see her there, then I am at the wrong place, that should be hell.

check yourself again!

can't you see you are daft!

your saint Buhari saintly election is not a quarraption undecided undecided undecided

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Gandollar(f): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Nonsense
Nonsense actually means that the woman that took over from her as finance minister is hiding her face somewhere in UK in shame because she's a fraudster. She dared not show her face anywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Gandollar(f): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

And the lifeless Sudanese who took over from the drunk became father Christmas thereafter, shared the Abacha loots she recovered to his cronies only to go borrow money from China to further keep your destiny on lockdown. Read my siggy oo

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / President Buhari's Ministerial Nominees And Their Ages / "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.