Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems (11129 Views)

2019: Kwankwaso Meets Obasanjo For Consultation (Photos) / 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems by jrusky(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Falana pls shut up I repeat Falana shut da f u c k you bleeping mouth. No one want to hear your voice again you are a coward chicken activist?

So from countless horror ordinary Nigerians has be subjected to from herdsmen to bandit to rape to SARS to election militarization to abuse of power by politician across board was caused by Obasanjo bah You ďey mad Falana you dey mad.

Gani Fawehinmi and Beko may Jehovah gives you duo eternal peace I *DON* my cap for you my role model the best Nigeria comrade ever existed.

Falana u dey mad.

1 Like

Re: Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems by greatermeme: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2019
kunleweb:

Thank you jare. God bless you Sir. Falana is a fascist disguising as a patriot
Gani Fawehinmi will be disappointed with Falana!
Re: Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems by hisexcellency34: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2019
The same Falana that bought seized assets from EFCC at very cheap prices...very corrupt lawyer

jrusky:
Falana pls shut up I repeat Falana shut da f u c k you bleeping mouth. No one want to hear your voice again you are a coward chicken activist?

So from countless horror ordinary Nigerians has be subjected to from herdsmen to bandit to rape to SARS to election militarization to abuse of power by politician across board was caused by Obasanjo bah You ďey mad Falana you dey mad.

Gani Fawehinmi and Beko may Jehovah gives you duo eternal peace I *DON* my cap for you my role model the best Nigeria comrade ever existed.

Falana u dey mad.
Re: Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems by Lush100(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2019
Wow..u blamed Obasanjo for rejecting a report....U called a "perfect" document.

so what stopped others after him to take up the report cum document.

how many years did obj rule as a military president? all of u are to be blamed.

you introduced quota system that hinders performance.(this is my major blame to all of them.)
you could not build refineries knowing we were in the business of selling crude oil.
you did not develop other sectors( including steel production-steel and iron being the back bone of manufacturing).
you never followed a master-plan to its logical end.

of all the people in govt, the only person I like is fashola- the has a master-plan with a good vision. i hope it is followed to the end.
Lagos will be better for it

1 Like

Re: Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems by jrusky(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The same Falana that bought seized assets from EFCC at very cheap prices...very corrupt lawyer

Don't mind the silly basket mouth lawyer. He is a shadow of himself. I lost respect for him since he became corrupt efcc and looting politician best friend.

He is a coward.
Re: Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems by kunleweb: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2019
greatermeme:
Gani Fawehinmi will be disappointed with Falana!

As Solarin would be disappointed with Soyinka
Re: Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems by vicdonis: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2019
So minority should be adopted abi, 2 out of 49. Blame, Blame, Blame
Re: Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems by airminem(f): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=suremanpatriot post=77807423]
add
16. Nigeria pastors' private jet Biz Admin.[/quote

That's your course
Re: Falana, Balarabe Musa Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Problems by hisexcellency34: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
But they should have incorporated some good things from the report, not discard it totally like Obj did
vicdonis:
So minority should be adopted abi, 2 out of 49. Blame, Blame, Blame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns / NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola / Ancient Map Of Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.