Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory (48699 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by mediaNGR: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi West Senatorial district spotted with his 3 customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus and one Mansory.

The flambouyant senator is known for his special love for luxurious cars.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/dino-melaye-spotted-with-his-3.html

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by mediaNGR: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2019
grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Seetto: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2019
Kogi constituency project..

Oh GOD help kogi people.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by aolawale025: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2019
SDM!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by mediaNGR: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by TANID(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Dino Love For Cars Na Something Else Seriously It's Getting Out Of Hand

Dino And Car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by emkz: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2019
I dont have a problem with the cars. Dino Melaye needs to explain the source of his income.

If Nigerians find out the level of fraud taking place in the National Assembly, then we'd set that place on fire. Bogus constituency allowance, inflated reimbursements from the Federal Government for oversight functions, kickbacks from ministries and agencies of government; budget padding, inexplicible constituency allowance for projects never carried out, unnecessary foreign trips funded by tax payers, ridiculous holiday allowances, quarterly payments for only gawd knows what for...infact, if Nigeria is not a rich country, these guys would have collapsed this country.

Now on my way to Abuja, I pass through Kogi State. That state has potentials but they are living in a state of perpetual squalor. I have not been to all the states in Nigeria but anytime I pass Kogi State, I fight back tears. Even the cementary makes one feel for the departed ones.

If not anything, they can start thinking of exporting the rocks they are so richly endowed with to other states not so endowed or even countries for construction projects. Let us not even speak of the Limestone which is required for cement. That state is blessed, but with people like Dino Melaye and Yahaya Bello, Kogi is stunted.

Dino, being rich in the midst of the poor means you are poor. Wealth is a function of how many people you have uplifted, not how many Brabuses or customized Gwagons you have. In 6 years time, these cars would become obsolete, but the people you have uplifted would uplift others and that is how you build a legacy.

202 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by lordkush: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Seetto:

Oh GOD help kogi people.
shut up. that guy dino is as clean as a whistle.

if not that foolish magu will be chasing him all over the place now

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by lordkush: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2019
emkz:
I dont have a problem with the cars. Dino Melaye needs to explain the source of his income.

If Nigerians find out the level of fraud taking place in the National Assembly, then we'd set that place on fire. Bogus constituency allowance, inflated reimbursements from the Federal Government for oversight functions, kickbacks from ministries and agencies;
monthly take home of these people can actually get you those rides. No kiddin. 30m+ every month for years. +other side businesses.

these men make at least 400million each per annum.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by wallex1983(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2019
Dino: I want to be your next governor.
People: He has his money before. He will not steal ours. Let him do it.

2 years later....

We don enter one chance.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2019
Overnight this car has become one of my favourites. Although it is not exactly a bad thing to have these or even a private jet, I just want to say that Dino should remember that some of the members of his constituency go hungry and are jobless .Pls remember the after-life and know that you will be judged by the lives you have imparted . Your salary is among the highest in the world when it comes to legislators. Get some conscience and help others. That car could actually make a difference between life and death of an unemployed graduate. Think of helping your people and it will aid your governorship aspirations .

Man I like this car
#THEPOINTGUARD!

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by helinues: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2019
No hating oo but Dino Melaye have so many shady deals.

This is not politics money

19 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by id911(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2019
Seetto:

Oh GOD help kogi people.

Sharap! Don't you think the useless Magu won't be following him like flies if it were true?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by coolwater11: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2019
Its a Publicity ploy. Dino is a street wise guy....He sells exotic cars to high profile persons in Abuja. Most of the vehicles he flaunts are to arouse curiosity and promote his exclusive car sales.... You only assist him with the FREE PUBLICITY grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Vuvaaenergy01: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Softing Dino...

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by TheAngry1: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2019
It's only here the peoples' representatives show off with the peoples' money. We deserved the time of leaders we have.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2019
Buy this Toyota Camry 2018 for 12.5M. This is the best deal you can get out there..

Call AYO on 08058005848

Click on my bio for more cars

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Pavarottii(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2019
Am a fan of dino... But those who know, know... Dino has been into drugs since school days , if where did he get money to even start contesting up to even Senate, do u know any business attached directly to him? .. so def is not politics money... It's business money...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by StupidInyamiri: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Amazing how children start off as orgasms.

Those lil’ squirts.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by scify364(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2019
He uses this opportunity well so let him enjoy. Before now he was a pauper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by ArcFresky(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2019
Nigerians are talk talk.....zero action.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Born2Breed(f): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2019
This man source of wealth is questionable. Those days in magodo when he was not in the national Assembly he was still changing cars like say Na underwear.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by GEEBITE: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2019
Cemetery*
emkz:

If Nigerians find out the level of fraud taking place in the National Assembly, then we'd set that place on fire. Bogus constituency allowance, inflated reimbursements from the Federal Government for oversight functions, kickbacks from ministries and agencies of government; budget padding, inexplicible constituency allowance for projects never carried out, unnecessary foreign trips funded by tax payers, ridiculous holiday allowances, quarterly payments for only gawd knows what for...infact, if Nigeria is not a rich country, these guys would have collapsed this country.

Now on my way to Abuja, I pass through Kogi State. That state has potentials but they are living in a state of perpetual squalor. I have not been to all the states in Nigeria but anytime I pass Kogi State, I fight back tears. Even the cementary makes one feel for the departed ones.

If not anything, they can start thinking of exporting the rocks they are so richly endowed with to other states not so endowed or even countries for construction projects. Let us not even speak of the Limestone which is required for cement. That state is blessed, but with people like Dino Melaye and Yahaya Bello, Kogi is stunted.

Dino, being rich in the midst of the poor means you are poor. Wealth is a function of how many people you have uplifted, not how many Brabuses or customized Gwagons you have. In 6 years time, these cars would become obsolete, but the people you have uplifted would uplift others and that is how you build a legacy.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by GOFRONT(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2019
He is into Music...

Vanity upon vanity

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2019
Propaganda. Do they know tinubu has several times more than Dino?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by adecz: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2019
sad sad

I never see Bush man like this Dino.

His shenanigans expose his as somebody
who had a deprived & poor childhood, but
with long throat.

This same man 'celebrated' his long term
PA a few years back by buying him a 1989
Honda Accord probably costing only N250k!!

This type of guy can carelessly dash a babe
N500k, but won't give his nephew or cousin
N20k to pay for WAEC fee.

But, I must agree he is an effective senator.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by sweetrace(f): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2019
lordkush:
shut up. that guy dino is as clean as a whistle.

if not that foolish magu will be chasing him all over the place now

It does not matter if his money is legitimate. While there’s nothing wrong with owning these cars if he can afford them, it is morally wrong for Dino to flaunt his money when he represents a state that is in abject poverty. Where some teachers are paid three thousand Naira per month. Where there has been no change in the last 40 years. A state where it’s indegenes are committing suicide because of hunger and hardship. Have you seen the poverty mindset of a great number of the youths of Kogi State? I expect Dino on social media to discuss the problems with Kogi State as well as proffering appropriate solutions. Dino is smart enough to outsmart his political detractors. Let him use some of the smarts to help his state.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. / New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.