Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll (2003 Views)

February 25 Elections Was Not Perfect - APC National Chairman Admits / Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times / INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by 9jahotblog: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2019
VIDEO: INEC Chairman admits Sending Presidential Results to Central Server during Poll

https://www.naijalivetv.com/video-inec-chairman-admits-sending-presidential-results-to-central-server-during-poll/

INEC Chairman in this video confirmed they indeed had server for results in place before the election

Why is he denying that after the election?

Bring out the result Yakubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28RSDI6AeMA

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by 9jahotblog: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2019
So Atiku is right, INEC indeed have a server they trained the returning officers to transmit election results to?

Listen this INEC official speaking before the election. Why is INEC denying existence of their own server?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuJX3ZN_vro

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by 9jahotblog: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2019
Olusegun Agbaje, INEC REC for Osun State. On September 21st 2018 told the World INEC has a Central Server, and Elections results will be transmitted electronically. Watch�

INEC bring out the result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5vkGMagKf4

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 26, 2019
He shot himself in the face

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by DonGtoG1(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2019
Why has one been denying this?. Even when they are not the ones that conduct the polls nor send the presidential results to the central server.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by DonGtoG1(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Why has one party been denying this?. Even when they are not the ones that conduct the polls nor send the presidential results to the central server.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by CalabarPikin: 7:30am On Apr 26, 2019
shocked sometimes, 1 need to think before saying anything....

See ur life now....

Even ur wife is already disappointed...
tongue

Goodluck to Atiku...!!
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by Redoil: 7:35am On Apr 26, 2019
I know buhari cheat and that was he replaced the cjn with his fulani brother
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by 9jahotblog: 7:41am On Apr 26, 2019
Yesterday

Festus Keyamo SAN inadvertently acknowledged the existence of result in INEC server but says "the tribunal will only work with Electoral Act as amended 2010."
Keyamo also said "E-Collation is not backed by law."

This Senior Advocate of Nonsense did not know that even the use of Smart Card Reader for accreditation is not backed by law.

Keyamo forgot that Section 52 of the Electoral Act states that:

“voting at an election shall be in accordance with the procedure determined by the Independent National Electoral Commission.”

INEC is allowed by this Section 52 of the Electoral Act to determine how it wants to conduct elections and in 2019, E-collation was used by INEC for transmitting result into INEC server. The proofs are everywhere both in print and videos and will surely be adopted in court.

Ladies and gentlemen, are you still sleeping? Better wake up because the Wazirin Adamawa himself is coming like a moving train.

The confidence is 100%, the mandate will be reclaimed.

#AtikuIsComing
AbubakaraIsComing
#BetterLifeIsComing
#BetterJobIsComing
#BetterNigeriaIsComing

El Mo-Atiku Abubakar

Sarkin Yakin Atiku Abubakar.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by Flyingngel(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2019
This is getting interesting but i doubt any court be it tribunal of conventional court will rule against Buhari because they have already bought 3 out of the 5 Judges.
Nigeria i hail!
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by Ratello: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2019
9jahotblog:
Yesterday

Festus Keyamo SAN inadvertently acknowledged the existence of result in INEC server but says "the tribunal will only work with Electoral Act as amended 2010."
Keyamo also said "E-Collation is not backed by law."

This Senior Advocate of Nonsense did not know that even the use of Smart Card Reader for accreditation is not backed by law.

Keyamo forgot that Section 52 of the Electoral Act states that:

“voting at an election shall be in accordance with the procedure determined by the Independent National Electoral Commission.”

INEC is allowed by this Section 52 of the Electoral Act to determine how it wants to conduct elections and in 2019, E-collation was used by INEC for transmitting result into INEC server. The proofs are everywhere both in print and videos and will surely be adopted in court.

Ladies and gentlemen, are you still sleeping? Better wake up because the Wazirin Adamawa himself is coming like a moving train.

The confidence is 100%, the mandate will be reclaimed.

#AtikuIsComing
AbubakaraIsComing
#BetterLifeIsComing
#BetterJobIsComing
#BetterNigeriaIsComing

El Mo-Atiku Abubakar

Sarkin Yakin Atiku Abubakar.

Well said Comrade! I believe this is what you meant at the bolded;

This Senior Advocate of Nonsense did not know that even the use of Smart Card Reader for accreditation is backed by law.

I believe the smart card reader was allowed according to the Electoral Act as amended in 2015
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by 9jahotblog: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2019
Ratello:

Well said Comrade! I believe this is what you meant at the bolded;

This Senior Advocate of Nonsense did not know that even the use of Smart Card Reader for accreditation is backed by law.
yes, Festus keyamo is ignorant of what he's talking about.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by 9jahotblog: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2019
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun cc fynestboi cc OAM4J
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by jlinkd78(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2019
I wish Atiku success
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by 9jahotblog: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2019
TRACKING>>The Atiku-Obi presidential election petition legal team has decried the refusal of the Independent National Electoral Commission to produce election documents from the 2019 presidential elections. This is even after the Court of Appeal granted an order directing INEC to allow them access. A member of the team, Mr Silas Onu says INEC have continued to deny them access to the materials which had been inspected and paid for in the previous week. [ 100 more words ]
https://www.tracknews.ng/2019/04/how-inec-is-frustrating-atikus-move-to-expose-2019-election.html

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by Racoon(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2019
I was going through the Presidential election result that was released by Atiku's legal team this evening which was said to be hacked from INEC server. My attention was first directed to Anambra state where Buhari got 333, 710 votes. How could that be possible ? Peter Obi's state ? The heart beat of Igbo land. Thesame state where Buhari got 17,926 votes in 2015 ? So what gave rise to over 1800% vote increment in 2019 ?
I now took my time to do the breakdown of number of votes Buhari got from South East:
Anambra: 333,710 votes
Abia: 198,391 votes
Ebonyi: 291,846 votes
Enugu: 267,821 votes
Imo: 423,801 votes
TOTAL: 1,515,569 votes.
From the analysis, it shows 1,515,569 easterners voted for Buhari. How could that be possible ? Same Buhari that is always vilified by the Igbos on social media. ? Same Buhari that was rejected by Ohanenze Ndigbo ? Same Buhari that has been labeled an arch-enemy of Igbos? Same Buhari that Nnamdi Kanu openly told his followers not to vote for ? Same Buhari that that experienced poor turnouts during his campaign in South East. ? Is it not surprising ?
Let's take a look at how South East voted for Buhari in 2015:
Enugu: 14,157 votes
Anambra: 17,926 votes
Abia: 13,394 votes
Imo:133,253 votes
Ebonyi: 19,518 votes
TOTAL: 198,248 votes
So Buhari's popularity grew by over 1800% votes in South East within the space of 4 years!!!!
MY CONCLUSION: Atiku's server result is fake. I assume the result was prepared prior to election based on their Forecast, because no sensible person would believe that Buhari amassed over 1.5 million votes in South East.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by positivelord: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2019
Atiku is definitely coming...
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by Nelsonmealo(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2019
This men confusion na A1...i belt the story will be different next week.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll by udemzyudex(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I was going through the Presidential election result that was released by Atiku's legal team this evening which was said to be hacked from INEC server. My attention was first directed to Anambra state where Buhari got 333, 710 votes. How could that be possible ? Peter Obi's state ? The heart beat of Igbo land. Thesame state where Buhari got 17,926 votes in 2015 ? So what gave rise to over 1800% vote increment in 2019 ?
I now took my time to do the breakdown of number of votes Buhari got from South East:
Anambra: 333,710 votes
Abia: 198,391 votes
Ebonyi: 291,846 votes
Enugu: 267,821 votes
Imo: 423,801 votes
TOTAL: 1,515,569 votes.
From the analysis, it shows 1,515,569 easterners voted for Buhari. How could that be possible ? Same Buhari that is always vilified by the Igbos on social media. ? Same Buhari that was rejected by Ohanenze Ndigbo ? Same Buhari that has been labeled an arch-enemy of Igbos? Same Buhari that Nnamdi Kanu openly told his followers not to vote for ? Same Buhari that that experienced poor turnouts during his campaign in South East. ? Is it not surprising ?
Let's take a look at how South East voted for Buhari in 2015:
Enugu: 14,157 votes
Anambra: 17,926 votes
Abia: 13,394 votes
Imo:133,253 votes
Ebonyi: 19,518 votes
TOTAL: 198,248 votes
So Buhari's popularity grew by over 1800% votes in South East within the space of 4 years!!!!
MY CONCLUSION: Atiku's server result is fake. I assume the result was prepared prior to election based on their Forecast, because no sensible person would believe that Buhari amassed over 1.5 million votes in South East.

I think say you get sense but I just realize say you no dey use your brain.

You're asking how Anambra got over 300k in Atiku's result list but you forgot that election will first of all be conducted before the result is input into the smart card reader.

Which means whoever want to rig will write out the scores manually after the result have been counted before transmitting it to INEC server via smart card reader.

We all read how BMC crew have been beating their chest about getting 25% from the East and south,how did you think they could achieve that?

Pls don't be sentimental.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Xmas: Lagos Rep Donates Free Transport To Onitsha. Gives Constituent Foodstuff / Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why / Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.