Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,151 members, 7,838,929 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Help; My Baby Of 9months Doesn't Eat Well - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help; My Baby Of 9months Doesn't Eat Well (259 Views)

New Year: Ebonyi Welcomes First Baby Of 2023 At 12:52 A.m / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / Let's Make Salvation Cussons Baby Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help; My Baby Of 9months Doesn't Eat Well by chiamzzy: 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
I need advice and suggestions especially from mothers in the house on the best food for my baby of 9 months.

She doesn't take pap mixed with tigernut , soyabeans and baby milk as was recommended by a friend or baby food like cerelac (maize and rice formula) and throws up each time she takes 2-3 spoons of any of these. Protein in the form of chicken, fish, beans, or eggs has been severally given to her but same story

She doesn't like Smashed rice,yam or noodles either but goes a little well with 4-6 little balls of eba with a draw soup and the breast milk. Though she is healthy but I am not comfortable with her eating habits even when drugs to increase her appetite is given to her. Please your kind suggestions will be appreciated on the best food or methods to get her eating well without throwing up.
Re: Help; My Baby Of 9months Doesn't Eat Well by blackboy(m): 3:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Continue feeding her she will adjust. If you still breastfeed her it could be the cause. Babies don't want to stop breastfeeding. He eating will increase or improve as she gets older and no more breast milk

(1) (Reply)

Model Dies On The Catwalk / Visiting Lagos For 10 Days! What To Do? / 10 Trucks Needed For Lease For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.