Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (34473 Views)

30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by oilPUSSY(f): 7:03pm On May 05, 2019
Suspected armed members of the most dreaded terrorist group in Nigeria, Boko Haram, have regained a community in Borno.

They reportedly invaded a Military Formation on Sunday at the outskirts of Magumeri Local Government Area of Borno State, and sacked all the inhabitants in the base.

Boko Haram, Borno community, military base Boko Haram Due to lack of telecommunications networks, information on the attacks was delayed, Vanguard reports.

Sources claimed that both Boko Haram and some security operatives suffered quiet a number of casualties in the clash, as residents of Magumeri fled into the bush for safety.

Already, some residents have started returning back from bush after 48hours as security situation normalizes.

Magumeri Local Government Area of Borno State located north and about 35 kilometers away from Maiduguri, the state capital had witnessed series of boko haram attacks and killings in recent past.
A local who is a resident of the town living near the market and close to the District Head Palace, Abur Zanna said, ” the Boko haram terrorists entered the town at exactly 5:40 pm in a large convoy of trucks and motorcycles shouting slogans like, “Allahu Akbar” meaning, God is Great, moving round the town scaring the residents and making some residents to flee into bushes to hide for safety as there are no villages close by”.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-boko-haram-members-regain-control-of-borno-heard-shouting-allahu-akbar/amp/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by MXrep: 7:06pm On May 05, 2019
Next level go sweet die

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by AroleOduduwa2: 7:08pm On May 05, 2019
Sai barber

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 05, 2019
Don't these Boko boys know the direction to Aso Rock?
Food is ready there.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Amuocha: 7:18pm On May 05, 2019
Seen
Abeg i dey kitchen dey pick egusi shocked

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Nukilia: 7:31pm On May 05, 2019
15 dead, 19 injured, 24 escaped ~TVC News. cry cry

What a country!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by okosodo: 7:50pm On May 05, 2019
Allah akbomb

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by MXrep: 8:00pm On May 05, 2019
Nukilia:
15 dead, 19 injured, 24 escaped ~TVC News. cry cry

What a country!
Buhari is a disaster

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Olatunji1929: 8:08pm On May 05, 2019
that is a good welcome back gift for baba bullhary

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Texman21: 8:26pm On May 05, 2019
seriously i dont know what is wrong with many people please what do you derive in making threads about any bad news that has to do with the army that fight day and night sometimes days without sleep just because he swore to protect u and ur family to even help u with a safe environment so that you can create your rubbish,mostly its the people they call themselves biafrans that derive pleasure from hearing bad news your leader where is he?in london right doing what some will say furthering the cause but think again is he even a citizen of the country you are trying to break away from,numerous times i read through threads biafrans calling for war do you think you can survive buhari a ruthless strategists ask chad if i am lying he will use that excuse to wipeout your two generations to come,some will say israel will come to your rescue israel that is looking for observer sit at the AU and seeking nigerias support,some will say US trust me they are not ready to start war with OIC and china or russia.think again if this your movement will bear any fruit by posting bad news everytime

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by LazyGold(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2019
MXrep:
Next level go sweet die

So the Bokoharam attack is a cause for celebration?

Let's assume Buhari lost the Election what could Atiku Possibly do to Stop Bokoharam?

I still remembered bomb all over Abuja during GEJ Tenure

You keep celebrating Bokoharam Attacks like Atiku would go to the Battle Field himself if he was the president of Nigeria

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Texman21: 8:37pm On May 05, 2019
oilPUSSY:
thanks
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Nukilia: 8:46pm On May 05, 2019
Texman21:
[s]seriously i dont know what is wrong with many people please what do you derive in making threads about any bad news that has to do with the army that fight day and night sometimes days without sleep just because he swore to protect u and ur family to even help u with a safe environment so that you can create your rubbish,mostly its the people they call themselves biafrans that derive pleasure from hearing bad news your leader where is he?in london right doing what some will say furthering the cause but think again is he even a citizen of the country you are trying to break away from,numerous times i read through threads biafrans calling for war do you think you can survive buhari a ruthless strategists ask chad if i am lying he will use that excuse to wipeout your two generations to come,some will say israel will come to your rescue israel that is looking for observer sit at the AU and seeking nigerias support,some will say US trust me they are not ready to start war with OIC and china or russia.think again if this your movement will bear any fruit by posting bad news everytime[/s]

When you ask what people derive, you make me believe you are not a Nigerian or you're a sympathizer of the crass incompetence we have in this country.

A country where our soldiers corpses are pushed in wheelbarrows....
A nation whose president is quick to condole with foreign countries than Nigerians
The level of disasters in this country calls for Declaring Nigerian as a failed state
Stop bringing Biafra or IPOB into the matter we have at hand!

The security agencies are partnering with herdmen to flush out bandits grin grin grin
This is not about posting bad news, the government itself is bad news...

174 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by MXrep: 8:51pm On May 05, 2019
Texman21:
seriously i dont know what is wrong with many people please what do you derive in making threads about any bad news that has to do with the army that fight day and night sometimes days without sleep just because he swore to protect u and ur family to even help u with a safe environment so that you can create your rubbish,mostly its the people they call themselves biafrans that derive pleasure from hearing bad news your leader where is he?in london right doing what some will say furthering the cause but think again is he even a citizen of the country you are trying to break away from,numerous times i read through threads biafrans calling for war do you think you can survive buhari a ruthless strategists ask chad if i am lying he will use that excuse to wipeout your two generations to come,some will say israel will come to your rescue israel that is looking for observer sit at the AU and seeking nigerias support,some will say US trust me they are not ready to start war with OIC and china or russia.think again if this your movement will bear any fruit by posting bad news everytime
Someone please translate this gibberish

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by MXrep: 8:54pm On May 05, 2019
LazyGold:

So the Bokoharam attack is a cause for celebration?

Let's assume Buhari lost the Election what could Atiku Possibly do to Stop Bokoharam?

I still remembered bomb all over Abuja during GEJ Tenure

You keep celebrating Bokoharam Attacks like Atiku would go to the Battle Field himself if he was the president of Nigeria
Keep quiet and enjoy next level as e de hot

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Texman21: 8:58pm On May 05, 2019
Nukilia:

When you ask what people derive, you make me believe you are not a Nigerian or you're a sympathizer of the crass incompetence we have in this country.

A country where our soldiers corpses are pushed in wheelbarrows....
A nation whose president is quick to condole with foreign countries than Nigerians
The level of disasters in this country calls for Declaring Nigerian as a failed state
Stop bringing Biafra or IPOB into the matter we have at hand!

The security agencies are partnering with herdmen to flush out bandits grin grin grin
This is not about posting bad news, the government itself is bad news...
the government is bad news to you since your candidate lose the election,nigerias situation does not need democracy,democracy is for the west not for africa lets create another form of government to clear the disaster you claimed to be in place and the reason why i associated biafra to this is the op is either in tribal fights or calling someone "afonja" then tell me who do this type of things

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by eagleeye2: 8:58pm On May 05, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Lalasticlala
Did the Bokos capture snakes?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Oshin56(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2019
Is only a fool that will be praising the last four years of Muhammad Buhari because in his campaign promise he said Boko Haram will be conquer but to my surprise boko haram were still operating at borno and it environment where as Boko Haram is the main reason Nigerians kicked GEJ out of office

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Texman21: 9:02pm On May 05, 2019
MXrep:

Someone please translate this gibberish
please dont develop my post like you people use to gibberish my ass
Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by oilPUSSY(f): 9:02pm On May 05, 2019
eagleeye2:

Did the Bokos capture snakes?
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Texman21: 9:05pm On May 05, 2019
tommyken:
You be MUMU I swear.....
You should be used as a sacrifice to your ancestors.

MUMU
unfortunately we are not cannibals like u

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by MXrep: 9:06pm On May 05, 2019
Texman21:
the government is bad news to you since your candidate lose the election,nigerias situation does not need democracy,democracy is for the west not for africa lets create another form of government to clear the disaster you claimed to be in place and the reason why i associated biafra to this is the op is either in tribal fights or calling someone "afonja" then tell me who do this type of things
You are a nuisance here. If you don't have meaningful comments get out

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by nwabobo: 9:07pm On May 05, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Suspected armed members of the most dreaded terrorist group in Nigeria, Boko Haram, have regained a community in Borno.
They reportedly invaded a Military Formation on Sunday at the outskirts of Magumeri Local Government Area of Borno State, and sacked all the inhabitants in the base.
Boko Haram, Borno community, military base Boko Haram Due to lack of telecommunications networks, information on the attacks was delayed, Vanguard reports.
Sources claimed that both Boko Haram and some security operatives suffered quiet a number of casualties in the clash, as residents of Magumeri fled into the bush for safety.
Already, some residents have started returning back from bush after 48hours as security situation normalizes.
Magumeri Local Government Area of Borno State located north and about 35 kilometers away from Maiduguri, the state capital had witnessed series of boko haram attacks and killings in recent past.
A local who is a resident of the town living near the market and close to the District Head Palace, Abur Zanna said, ” the Boko haram terrorists entered the town at exactly 5:40 pm in a large convoy of trucks and motorcycles shouting slogans like, “Allahu Akbar” meaning, God is Great, moving round the town scaring the residents and making some residents to flee into bushes to hide for safety as there are no villages close by”.
https://www.independent.ng/amp/

Akwọ go kwanụ beans akwọ?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by MXrep: 9:09pm On May 05, 2019
tommyken:

You be MUMU I swear.....

You should be used as a sacrifice to your ancestors.

MUMU
Lol. Imagine the incoherent rants from that mumu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 05, 2019
Texman21:
unfortunately we are not cannibals like u
Get out let me see road.... Brainwash mofo.

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK / Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.