Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

NOW You Can Print Your JAMB Result Online From The Portal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOW You Can Print Your JAMB Result Online From The Portal (355 Views)

How To Check 2019 Waec Result Online With Your Phone / Waec 2018 Result Is Out | Check Waec Result Online Here / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOW You Can Print Your JAMB Result Online From The Portal by tell9ja: 4:31pm On May 17, 2019

Here is a Step-By-Step guide to check and print your JAMB result online

1: Visit the online result checker portal HERE: or type jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkutmeresults in your opera mini or any internet browser you are using.

2: Enter your JAMB registration number or Email and hit the "check my result" button

3: Hit the "print my result" button to print your result without stress.

How To Check Your JAMB Score Using Your Phone

This year the commission has introduced a new way to check candidate's score using mobile phones. Here's how to you can check yours without stress.

All you need is to "RESULT" in an SMS to 55019 from the phone number you used during JAMB registration.

Before sending the SMS, be sure to have at least N50 in your phone balance because the service cost N50 in all networks in Nigeria.

After sending that, wait for few minute. You will receive your score right in your phone.

Now that's how you can check your 2019 UTME Result from your phone.

If you have any comment hit it below and I will be here to answer you. Thank you.

SEE FULL DETAILS HERE: https://wetindeynet.com/jamb-result-checker-2019-3-simple-steps/

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Post Utme 2019 / JAMB Malpractices:“i Disgraced A Parent Who Tried To Bribe Me To Manipulate... / Putme: Covenant University Post Utme 2019/2020 Is Out/how To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.