Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,594 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME (533 Views)

A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker / How A Nairalander Scammed Me / Beware : How A Nairalander Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 31, 2019
I'm sharing this so others will not fall victim cry . I got this guys number from nairaland and his rate of sme was good. I like sme mainly because of its extended time of usage cause my office internet is almost always available.

This guy, Dele Abudulmalik Adabara, keep sending me motivational quotes everyday. Today I decided to patronize him. I told him to send me 6gig MTN. He insisted I must pay before he sends it that many has bailed with his money telling me how many sales he need to make before he gets back his money.

I felt pity for him and decided to even sed Bae's number to him and paid him for that. I called bae and she said she received the data. I paid him to send mine just when I sent the money, his dp dissapeared and his number was unreachable. I called bae and told her about it and she said it was sms the guy sent to her. Too bad.

Guys, never ever send money to any guy you don't know on this platform except it's for charity.

I wish mods can our this to front page.

Re: How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME by Masterppower: 1:04pm On May 31, 2019
Nairaland has become the headquarters of scam in the world
Re: How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 31, 2019
Masterppower:
Nairaland has become the headquarters of scam in the world

I just want others to never fall for this.
Re: How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME by LuciferImam: 1:32pm On May 31, 2019
A forum with criminal moderators shouldn't expect its members to be saints.

*spits angry

5 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME by KingMicky3286: 2:03pm On May 31, 2019
Please this guy named Timothy Maxwel is a scammer, he defrauded a church 8,000 naira to upload a church forum script which vanished and deleted his WhatsApp after receiving the money,

The church want to spend money to track him down using Efcc and police. I have been the one telling them to wait because I am the one who got Maxwel for them through NL just to help him since he said that he can do it.

Should I allow them to report the account and arrest him? His number is 0902 941 1839 . Please anyone who likes him should call him and advise him to return the money he collected before he enters into big trouble.

Account:
Timothy Maxwell akpan
Access Bank

Re: How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 8:58pm On May 31, 2019
henro4niger:
I'm sharing this so others will not fall victim cry . I got this guys number from nairaland and his rate of sme was good. I like sme mainly because of its extended time of usage cause my office internet is almost always available.

This guy, Dele Abudulmalik Adabara, keep sending me motivational quotes everyday. Today I decided to patronize him. I told him to send me 6gig MTN. He insisted I must pay before he sends it that many has bailed with his money telling me how many sales he need to make before he gets back his money.

I felt pity for him and decided to even sed Bae's number to him and paid him for that. I called bae and she said she received the data. I paid him to send mine just when I sent the money, his dp dissapeared and his number was unreachable. I called bae and told her about it and she said it was sms the guy sent to her. Too bad.

Guys, never ever send money to any guy you don't know on this platform except it's for charity.

To which Front page? The earlier you know, SEUN or one of his Mods just scammed you, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME by skyhighweb(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2019
henro4niger:

so ur bae cudnt chk her data because shes has a big blame to hold with her i dont care altitude until u called her
Re: How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 01, 2019
skyhighweb:
so ur bae cudnt chk her data because shes has a big blame to hold with her i dont care altitude until u called her
You have a point there but the thing is, the she's been receiving sme data for long and the sms looks exactly the same I guess she didn't notice that the source of the message is something else instead of 131.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding Tramadol Hidden Inside Slippers(video) / Policeman Hit By A Car While Collecting Bribe And The Driver Fled / EFCC Nabs Many ‘yahoo Boys, Girls’ In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.