Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,769 members, 7,848,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea (36754 Views)

Rivers Governor Approved Minor Cabinet Reshufflement: / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by 4Play(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2019
It is this sort of misgovernance that drives people to the likes of Boko Haram. By the time people have tried different political parties with the same result, they lose faith in the entire system and the extremists suddenly seem alluring.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by TEDHorsePower: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Good job
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by wanger50(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2019
PDP should call this lunatic to order with immediate effect. What kind of madness is this?

3 Likes

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Nigeriadondie: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2019
TLisieux:
Former Governor, Mahmud Shinkafi (2007-2011) tried to build a cargo airport but he was despised for it. I think it's a good idea if the state can get counterpart funding. The airport will hasten the transport of perishable agricultural products and bring much needed revenue.
Let them first construct roads in the farming communities to hasten movement of farm produce. Afterall, crops are not loaded directly on the plane straight from farmlands. They would need to drive on roads to get to whatever airport.
Rather than airport to transport agric produce, what is needed is agro-processing industries.

1 Like

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Ultimatezlant: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2019
G
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by itsene: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Fly out the illegally mined minerals. A thriving smuggling enterprise requires a remote airport.
The foreigners engaged in illegal mining will love this.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Uyi168: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2019
Lamasta:
Fresh air in Gusau grin
Zamfara will be great again Insha Allah cool
Was zamfara ever great??
undecided

1 Like

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by briggson07(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Who believes the spirit of stealing is the pipeline?
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Greatway12: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2019
I'm writing this with great sadness as I have no other option. I have been starving for almost a week I work at a neighborhood private primary school which have been owing 3 months salary, feeding myself as proved impossible, I am gradually driving towards insanity. I plead someone to help me with any amount just to feed. I know nobody owes me anything but I wish I didn't have to do this. May u never starve. Polaris(skyebank) 3023617467

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by briggson07(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2019
briggson07:
Who believes the spirit of stealing is in the pipeline?
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by cardoctor(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2019
He will be flying instead of driving through those dangerous Zamfara roads riddled with armed robbers and kidnappers. Very good idea.
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Emmannn101(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2019
Please don't curse him, the fool is only acting in favour of the big men that gave him the governorship slot not masses that voted him in

God, you're too cold to these politicians, please deliver us from them and make Nigeria a convenient and comfortable country to live.....

1 Like

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by mikaelzX(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2019
This is a project for the rich. The poor don't really matter except during elections

1 Like

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Indispensable85(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2019
I have repeatedly say this here,our problem is not Apc or pdp. We have a serious leadership challenge in this country across board. It's not a party thing.
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Ikpongiton: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2019
Lamasta:
Fresh air in Gusau grin Zamfara will be great again Insha Allah cool
when was it great?
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Ategberoson(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2019
If this mumu man want to embezzle why not wait for some months, what's hasting him Abi he don borrow money for bank

if you check is profile it might be one useless course he did in school or a mere secondary school sat like the president and you want him to reason above his capacity?
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Jman06(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2019
PDP winning Zamfara state really pained APC zombies!

See them venting their frustration on the first page!

I wonder what would become their ill fate when the court also restores victory to PDP in Kano state. I smell mass suicide!

Nice one from the people's governor Matawalle

2 Likes

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by AngelicBeing: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2019
Nigeriadondie:
embarassed Oh my God of everything na airport. How many people in Zamfara can afford to eat talkess of buying plane ticket.
There are key projects that are urgently needed and more importantly the worsening security situation. No industries to add value to their products.
After they would blame the president when governors apart from federal lawmakers are the wheels of retrogression that has held this doomed nation.
Hian, Lol at your moniker though, like seriously, Nigeriadondie, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com with funny monikers, I saw another moniker called ogbonothief, Luciferbanga, BornagainThief.. Hahaha , @topic, I agree with your post grin

2 Likes

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Herkim(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2019
This is called White elephant project. Another waste of scarce resources. That particular funds suppose to be channel to another meaningful project that will have direct impact on the people.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by jrusky(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2019
imamabi:
And somebody will tell me that PDP governors are not MAD!

First the governor of Imo started his administration with demolition and this one wants to build airport. Biko, should airport be the first priority in Zamfara?

Pls you mentioned Imo can you butress your point more clearer.

Are you talking of those statues be pulled down or what If it's about those occultic statues bro I support Ihedouha 100%. Do you even know the meaning of those statues and what it symbolised Bro a occultic and demonic kingdom just got uprooted from that state it's better you understand bro, I know what I'm saying *though It's not for the cheap heart******(adage)

Zamfara willing to have their own airport it's not all that a bad idea in as far no stealing or resources wastage involve. Every state want airport so what is the big deal in him wanting same?

The guy will perform better becayse he knew what is at stake so chill bro let zamfara people complain ok.
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by kunleham(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2019
People are asking why airport project at this point in time with the level of insecurity in the state. But what you don't understand is that the rich are feeling threatening traveling by roads by the marauders then the only safe means of transportation is by air
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Abeyjide: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2019
grandstar:
Airport? Waste of resources

There's just not sufficient demand to sustain the airport. If it's private financed, better as that will save the state much needed funds better spent on more urgent needs.

He should ask fayose on his planned airport.

1 Like

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by murphybo(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Mutteeme:
The height of misgovernance and misplacement of priority keeps growing every day.

Aregbesola whined and whined, and spent public funds on about an Osun Airport. His successor is yet to say anything, EFCC have also ignored the whole thing that looks so much like fraud. WHY?
Just get your facts and file your petition to EFCC that's how they work if no petition they keep looking as if nothing happened. If you need clarifications and have a case do the needful
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2019
Another MMM in the making to recover campaign funds..
Reminds me of Andy Uba's short tenure as Anambra State governor, that was the next thing he planned doing after selling the State owned hotel.
Croooks everywhere you go.
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by BuhariAdvocate: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2019
This country self.
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2019
The man is really afraid of driving on their volatile roads that's why he want provide alternative for the state elites
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by chinchum(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2019
Zamfara with the highest poverty rate in Nigeria (over 94%) desperately needs airport grin grin. What a toad!

2 Likes

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Drimz2laif: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2019
The new and easy way of gifting; Gift Registry – is no news to the ears.

But do you know people actually don’t know what it means nor why the new gifting system should be adopted at their wedding ceremonies, events and so on?create a gift or wedding registry now

Let’s Roll! You will be wowed. We all know that planning a wedding can be tough, considering the fact that you have to put a lot of things together. It is called logistics, while some call it planning.

This always reminds me of Uncle Bayo’s wedding, which was successful considering the smooth organization of the programs, the number of well-wishers and most importantly the presentation of gifts from family members, colleagues, and friends.

Despite the fact that most of his friends were out of the country and some didn’t show up due to some reasons, they were still able to get their gifts across… Do you know how they were able to do that? Cheers! He created an Online Gift Registry for them.

With this, his friends and well-wishers were able to purchase the gift items directly from the Gift Registry he had created on www.drimz2laif.com, where a number of items he would love to be gifted have been selected, and then shared the link to his friends so they can make the purchase.

Awesome Right?

Payment and Delivery of the gifts were easy as payment for the items was done online, while the couple gets a notification when any of the items in their Gift registry has been paid for. The delivery process is also handled by the online store after a Scheduled Delivery Time and Place has been agreed on.

So Easy, or what do you Think? So…

Click on www.drimz2laif.com/gift-registry-home/ to create a gift registry

Basically, Gift Registry allows couples to select gifts they would like to receive for their wedding from the comfort of their couch. If you’re considering using an online gift registry for your wedding, here are some of the benefits.

Relevant Wedding gift items: Weddings generally come with lots of gifts either cash or gifts proper. However, the challenge with giving the couple gifts is that 10 other people might be giving the same gift or the quality of the item might not be the standard of the couple, therefore, causing so many unwanted items lying fallow in the home. But with a Gift Registry, you are putting up items you truly need and the best part about gift registry is no matter the cost of an item there is Group Buying. Which gives the couple the item they truly need and quality they desire.

Logistics: Most times people bring gifts to the wedding and it can be very worrisome to get the items from one place to another, in the process some items get missing or damaged. However, with a gift registry logistics is easy all items are delivered to the couple on an agreed date.
People who can’t make your wedding: The gift registry provides an opportunity for people to be part of your BIG DAY, especially for weddings outside your town of residence or for friends who reside outside Nigeria. It gives them an opportunity to buy a gift for you as a way of making it up to you.

Easy to acknowledge: This is a very big issue with wedding gifts. most times people drop the gifts items without any form of identity and you know the typical Nigerian once they don’t know who gave them the gifts they won’t use it and therefore it is not noted on the Thank-you List.

The Nigerian Factor: Most times people are wary about collecting gifts because of the myth associated with the collection of gifts. However, the gifts registry puts an end to it as the guests buy the items without touching it.
So Easy, Right? You See

Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by smokeyupu(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2019
Misplaced priority. How many airlines will willingly ply that route. Majority of the folks that voted for him will never be able to enter that airport. Useless plans. They can continue using the kano international and forget these fund fleecing and selfish agendas.
Airport not an option for progress
Re: Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2019
tuoyoojo:
this guy wan open his own personal MMM for zamfara state

all these politicians are the same o....whether pdp or APC.

what zamfara needs are measures put in place to stop bandits from colonizing the whole state

make farmers feel safe and increase your IGR. how many people from zamfara can afford air fare tickets

this is missed place priority
I don't think he is a political criminal, just that he has a driving force propelling him to achieve something tangible but where he will get stuck is when he have already blew away almost 45b naira and yet no show or rather no patronage then he will calm down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.