Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (15235 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / Female Teacher Commits Suicide In Kogi Over Lack Of Money (Photos) / 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by dachilino: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2019
A teacher identified as Mr Femi Oguntumi, reportedly committed suicide in Kano state without any notice as confirmed by the police.

The teacher who committed suicide in Kano state, is said to be a staff of Karish College, Kawaji and reportedly lived in Dakata Quarters of the state. The state's police spokesperson, DSP Haruna Abdullahi who confirmed the incident said the deceased hung himself on a ceiling fan in his room at about 10pm.

He further revealed that they have already deposited Femi’s corpse at the Murtala Muhammad Hospital, and also commenced investigation into the actual reasons Femi committed suicide.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/15/teacher-commits-suicide-in-kano/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by dachilino: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2019
sad sad sad
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by dPriv: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2019
RIP

meanwhile
Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by Andersonjr(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2019
Nawa oo this time around it's not sniper

2 Likes

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by princeSammyz: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rip Felix. I know the burden might have become so unbearable. But did you not remember your mum? Your siblings? You just let them down

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by kittykollinxx(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
[quote][/quote]
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by deebrain(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Oh my
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by ugochukwufrenzy: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
depression is real but suicide isn't the solution.I know it may seem as though nothing is working,and no one cares..but hold onto Jesus.in him and only him can we find peace and joy in this troubled world....suicide is not the solution.Jesus is

22 Likes

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by PhenomenalAustin: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
princeSammyz:
Rip Felix. I know the burden might have become so unbearable. But did you not remember your mum? Your siblings? You just let them down

You don't know!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Buhari sef

8 Likes

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by Warship: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
This bet9ja guy no get sense.

Dem they talk about suicide the idiot dey post result

14 Likes

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Only a terminal illness like cancer can mk me commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by hawksford: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:

You don't know!

He's got no idea
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by hawksford: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Joromi12:

Joromi12

For real?

Wait till any mental illness such as Depression, Eating Disorders, Bipolar or PSTD hits you hard

It's easy to say what you've said, it may not be easy for you to stand by it when you're hit

4 Likes

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by princeSammyz: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:

You don't know!
If you know what people have to cope with, maybe even this commenter, then you'll agree suicide is never the way. If he told us his reasons, I bet you'll not have to look beyond half a kilo to see something worse under a smile even
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
hawksford:

For real?
yes. Ke. Why go thru 3 months of torture and pain
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by samvega: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
princeSammyz:

No, they let him down, He was so deep in depression they didn't notice, They were either unable or unwilling to help. He felt trapped with only one exit, intervention, and counseling from family and friends could have helped, but then again everyone in Nigeria is fighting one demon or another. RIP

3 Likes

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by hawksford: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
samvega:

No, they let him down, He was so deep in depression they didn't notice, They were either unable or unwilling to help. He felt trapped with only one exit, intervention, and counseling from family and friends could have helped, but then again everyone in Nigeria is fighting one demon or another. RIP

What usually happens
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by Godjone(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sai barber. Next level sweet gan. Let's go there into the level shocked
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by theomerio: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
The Seven Wonders of 2019
1. Buhari being reelected as president after all the fumblings and mumblings of his first term.
2. Ganduje being reelected as governor after the series of shocking bribery videos online.
3. Omo Agege the Mace thief being nominated and voted deputy senate president after desecrating the hallowed chambers of the senate
4. INEC saying they have no server after Nigeria allocated almost 10bn naira for that purpose alone.
5. .....still counting. You can add your own (But don't come after me ooo. Go after your political monsters who kept you in this condition)

At this point, it is understandable if one gives up on Nigeria. The demon that is keeping her on stranglehold is too wicked.

And with the rate of Islamization and Fulanization of this Next level, the arduous journey is just beginning.
Make nobody run ooo.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is one of the youths that could not take it any longer. The system has kept the youths so small that they can hardly see a future.

Femi was working in a private school. I must tell you that private school owners are enslaving their teachers. My friend also works in one of ''the big for nothing elite schools'' in Ibadan. The owner of the school is paying peanuts despite the fact a student in JSS 1 pays a little less than #100,000 per term. She would curse the teachers and told them they are stupid, idiots. Whenever he attends a meeting with that woman, her words would always depress the teachers' souls. Her teachers do not enjoy any holiday and close for work late. She must fix meetings for midterm breaks so that her teachers would not have time to look for other opportunities.

No social welfare package for her teachers and her teachers could not enrol their children in the school. It's for elites. Strictly business. And the salary she pays her teachers can barely feed one person in a month.

Please do not blame Femi. Just pray for anybody in his shoes that God ease their pains. Reach out to your friends in need too. The government has failed us. We should not fail ourselves too. Nigeria is a killer of destiny.

I just pray that God help Nigerian youths.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by am4truth(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Joromi12:

Friend, nothing at all should make you think of committing suicide. It is a crime against God and humanity.

God would ever be committed to you. Don't ever give up on God and yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by princeSammyz: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
samvega:

Maybe yes. But maybe the reverse is the case. Did he try to confide in anyone? Nothing fuels depression more than keeping things to oneself. But unfortunately we can never know. I still maintain suicide is not it. It may be an easy way out, but not the only way out. He was even working with a school, and from the name of the school it seem it is a standard school sef
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by eddieguru(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
I keep wondering why people commit suicide ...I mean what on earth will make someone take his own life
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by Godspower35(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Suicide is not an option, situations might go so bad.Just hold onto God and believe all things will work out well....

1 Like

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdullahi Shuaibu Jailed Two Years For Robbery (Photo) / 2 Female Professional Criminal Caught With Bundles Of Sophisticated Master Keys / Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.