Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

RUGA: Angel Awotarigh Accuses President Buhari Of Islamization And Fulanization - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RUGA: Angel Awotarigh Accuses President Buhari Of Islamization And Fulanization (21055 Views)

The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Angel Awotarigh Accuses President Buhari Of Islamization And Fulanization by king4afric(m): 3:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Enough is enough and this time we have to do it our way, we must stop eating cow meat and lets see how this their cow business will thrive .
This is the time and we must put our heads together.
Less we forget this mad people the herders always have sex with this cows before they are sold and slaughtered for meat, this is done for sexual gratification and ritual purposes .The meat is charmed,that is why the herders don’t eat cow only goat and chicken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Angel Awotarigh Accuses President Buhari Of Islamization And Fulanization by Reinah(f): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Junkie1:
FUNNY HOW THE COZA ISSUE EASILY DIVERTED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION ... NIGERIANS HAVE BIGGER ISSUES THAT ARE BEING SWEPT UNDER THE RUG KUDOS TO ANGEL

I wish but BBN is here already cry
Re: RUGA: Angel Awotarigh Accuses President Buhari Of Islamization And Fulanization by booksrite001: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
king4afric:
Enough is enough and this time we have to do it our way, we must stop eating cow meat and lets see how this their cow business will thrive .This is the time and we must put our heads together.Less we forget this mad people the herders always have sex with this cows before they are sold and slaughtered for meat, this is done for sexual gratification and ritual purposes .The meat is charmed,that is why the herders don’t eat cow only goat and chicken.

kiss
Re: RUGA: Angel Awotarigh Accuses President Buhari Of Islamization And Fulanization by Naajjii: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2019
ChristineC:
go ask your imbecilic grandfather.
Rather your nyamiri, osu caste grandfather!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze / Timi Dakolo And Family Share Family Picture To Celebrate Easter / Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.