Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape (2521 Views)

Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by lovemoi2(f): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nawa oh

cry cry cry

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by lovemoi2(f): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why are these people pastors Dont they have something else to do... why Church?

My friend was ràped by a pastor so i am not supprised

My problem is why are they disguising as pastors

1 Like

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by thesicilian: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's becoming too obvious that these attacks are being orchestrated by someone or a group of persons in the shadows. Anyone who doesn't flow with the tide is immediately branded a rapist.
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Upton: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why should we believe this Facebook post?
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Upton: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
thesicilian:
It's becoming too obvious that these attacks are being orchestrated by someone or a group of persons in the shadows. Anyone who doesn't flow with the tide is immediately branded a rapist.
Thank you. I thought I was the only one who noticed
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by StrikeBack(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin grin angry angry angry
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Omihanifa: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
This Dave ogbole no go get sense and learn from Wala aladejana of sapphire scents way sharply withdraw his statement and support for oga COZA angry

Now this one don chook head dey claim "I support my comrade in the vineyard" undecided now people too will dig into his past , present and future and open his yansh for all to see

Seems all these paparazzi pastors are rapists o shocked shocked Abi nah perverts undecided

3 Likes

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Bizmagnet: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Demons have incarnated some folks already. The church shall prevail in Truth and in Spirit.
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Jasen1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Only God know how long these plans has been going on
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chai! So this "Man of God" sef dey fvck people children toto anyhow like us too. cool

Make he kuku drop the "man of God" title nau, you can't eat your cake and have it. grin
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by lonlytroy(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nairaland admin better censor Rape from this platform cuz it's becoming boring day by day, Haha

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by salford1: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
I almost laffed fall off my chair grin
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by salford1: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
thesicilian:
That is the girl and her parents plus siblings. She is not in the shadow as you claim.

2 Likes

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by lovemoi2(f): 12:00am On Jun 30, 2019
salford1:

That is the girl and her parents plus siblings. She is not in the shadow as you claim.

The so called pastors are brainwashing their followers to believe its a fight against the church ( using the church as a shield) that is how they have been shuting members up for a long time

They are so blind they believe their so called pastors are saints

1 Like

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Kdon2: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2019
lovemoi2:

These guys are still cultists. I have heard cultist use thesame statement before in lagos.

1 Like

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by scribble: 12:44am On Jun 30, 2019
lovemoi2:

they need money

too lazy to compete with real men

1 Like

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Nbote(m): 3:03am On Jun 30, 2019
thesicilian:

Taaaa... So dis COZA pastor's tide dey get season abi
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by ikorodureporta: 4:54am On Jun 30, 2019
grin grin
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by ikorodureporta: 4:57am On Jun 30, 2019
lovemoi2:

Did you see "Church" in Commonwealth of Zion?? Why do you allow an imposter to deceive you so cheaply
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Blazebond(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2019
salford1:

She is a lawyer and from a family of lawyer's, oya let her and her family do the needful or are they social media trial lawyers alone.
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Yes, you are correct about this ''all for one, one for all is used by cultists''. The truth people don't know is that every single girl has faced several temptations from married men, including pastors. With God, a lady can overcome the temptation. The girl is silly to allow a pastor kiss her on the cheek or hug her.
Kdon2:

These guys are still cultists. I have heard cultist use thesame statement before in lagos.
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Kdon2: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Yes, you are correct about this ''all for one, one for all is used by cultists''. The truth people don't know is that every single girl has faced several temptations from married men, including pastors. With God, a lady can overcome the temptation. The girl is silly to allow a pastor kiss her on the cheek or hug her.

Yes o. Its the man of God syndrome sha. It catches like fever grin
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Neddstark: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2019
So if I wan screw somebody I am a potential rapist? E no go better for all you feminists.

LilMissFavvy:

The statement was also used in The Three Musketeers movie in 1993. They are cultists too right? Once you women hear rape, your female hormones block your brains from working. Make sure you dont give birth to a male child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMCd520Ae8
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by clemzo101(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2019
thesicilian:

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by clemzo101(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Chai! So this "Men of God" sef dey fvck people children toto anyhow like us too. cool
guy u want me to burst into laugh inside church abi? U no well I swear grin
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by clemzo101(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2019
Either rape ooo, consensual ooo, taking advantage oooo. All bad, especially from men of God

1 Like

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2019
I can see you are one of them. I return your curses back to you a billion fold, Amen. You see nothing wrong with rape/adultery because to you there is nothing wrong with adultery. You can't vouch for anyone, you know nothing about the three musketeers, and even if you do, a pastor isn't supposed to use such slangs, get that into your brains and stop being a dumbo. I don't think I wish to exchange words with your kind this morning, so don't be surprised if I don't reply your mentions.
Neddstark:
So if I wan screw somebody I am a potential rapist? E no go better for all you feminists.

The statement was also used in The Three Musketeers movie in 1993. They are cultists too right? Once you women hear rape, your female hormones block your brains from working. Make sure you dont give birth to a male child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMCd520Ae8

1 Like

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Mizwisdom(f): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Even when you look at them and their love for things of this life you will know them. Fashion, money, power and everything you can think of...may God help us the flock
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Neddstark: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I can see you are one of them. I return your curses back to you a billion fold, Amen.

I didnt curse you but as you have accused men in consensual sex to be rapists, may men around your be affected too. I retract what I said. You will have males.

You see nothing wrong with rape/adultery because to you there is nothing wrong with adultery.

I see something wrong with forced sex. Not consensual sex. As for adultery can you swear your father, brothers, husband and future sons will not seek sex outside marriage? Just like people smoke pot, people make mistakes. He that is without sin cast the first stone.

You can't vouch for anyone, you know nothing about the three musketeers, and even if you do, a pastor isn't supposed to use such slangs, get that into your brains and stop being a dumbo.
You are obviously an intelligence delinquent woman. Your life is controlled by your hormones not your reasoning. For you to say I know nothing of the Three Musketeers written by Alexander Dumas means your stupidity abounds like snow in the north pole. I made an intelligent source of a popular quote you were making to seem occultist. Learn dont just let your hormones make you seem like you're on tramadol.

I don't think I wish to exchange words with your kind this morning, so don't be surprised if I don't reply your mentions.
After calling me dumbo? Shut up your trash-emitting mouth dere.

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Mizwisdom(f): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2019
thesicilian:

I think the problem is that they've been doing it with impunity, thinking that they can continue till eternity, they didn't understand the power of social media, people can now speak out and views from around the world can be heard on these issues, influencing thoughts and decisions.
Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Oh.. you see nothing wrong with consensual sex even if it's adultery, and even if it's done by someone who is a leader of a church. Your morals are at zero, you need need help, but if you think you don't, then continue to wallow in your crimes, pending when you will face the consequences. Yes any leader who commits adultery, fraud, etc, as a church leader needs to face suspension, discipline, or whatever measures, be it who. You sure need a psychiatrist for daring to think that every lady is a prostitutee, is that what runs in your family. May God help you. I would have followed you bumper to bumper, but for the sake of God let me withdraw. [quote author=Neddstark post=79799641][/quote]

1 Like

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by unmask: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
thesicilian:
or it could be that there have been so much evil going on that until the courage of Busola, people suffered in silence

Case in point Catholic priests and the little boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? / How Many Will Burn In Hell? Are You Happy About It? / An Hilarious Testimony In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.