Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,860 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Should We Start Teaching Managing Fame 101 In School? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should We Start Teaching Managing Fame 101 In School? (279 Views)

"If We Start Suspension For Anti-party, We Will Suspend Many People - Damagum / Fix Date For Referendum Or We Start Attacking - Simon Ekpa / Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Start Teaching Managing Fame 101 In School? by RichEstate(m): 4:53am On Jul 03, 2019
MANAGING FAME 101
...but who cursed Nigeria?!
How can a senator slapped someone?
A soldier threatened me in 2013 at army barrack near Isaac John Street, Ikeja because I asked him to join the ATM queue.

"I'll take you inside the barrack now and teach you a lesson, nobody would know your whereabout..." He even ordered me to leave the ATM and my friend, Segun Arowolo and other people on queue were begging him.

I was humiliated but the lion in me spoke out... "Sir, I'm using this same machine, you can do whatever thing you like to me but it won't be a bad idea if I become popular through you". He wanted to hit me but people held him back. I also reminded him that Femi Falana's (SAN) office was five minutes walk away. He started shouting "bloody civilian"

In 2007, a soldier slapped me at Costain because I demanded explanation why a police officer had to dent my boss' new car for no reason, with the club he was holding. That won't happen again anyway...i meant just that!

A senator slapped someone... Why?! Is he the best candidate Adamawa North could produce? What differentiate his behaviour from touts at Oshodi? Must we start teaching HOW TO MANAGE FAME in school before these money-miss-road leaders knew that a man in white garment must not be in close relationship with palm oil seller lest he got stained?

Look at the headlines in UK yesterday about the rape issue, calling pastor Biodun a GUCCI pastor...we are laughing stock and always in the news for all wrong reasons.

If we don't start demanding accountability and stop keeping mute on issues that could break the nation or tarnish our faith then we are on the wrong side of history. Asking people to be accountable would not make you less-Christian or less-Muslim.

Let us say no to acts that is keeping us in the mud. Let us move far away from the list of failed nation (where the name, Nigeria is sitting comfortably) and we can achieve that even without teaching management of fame in school.

Re: Should We Start Teaching Managing Fame 101 In School? by Harlem2(m): 5:16am On Jul 03, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Should We Start Teaching Managing Fame 101 In School? by helinues: 6:00am On Jul 03, 2019
embarassed
Re: Should We Start Teaching Managing Fame 101 In School? by BuhariAdvocate: 6:22am On Jul 03, 2019
A colonel that slapped my brother in 2016 was dismissed. Once you don't ride exotic car and wear expensive clothes you are nothing to them.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Orders FG To Release Dasuki, Review Bail Conditions / Apc Is Set To Lose Kogi – By Benson Ojodale Aduku / Fake News: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Journalism Under Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.