Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,852 members, 7,824,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Pls How Do I Get My Airtime Back From Mtn? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls How Do I Get My Airtime Back From Mtn? (1387 Views)

Covid-19: Free 100mb Daily From MTN / Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees / FG Hires Lawyers With N500m To Recover N330bn From MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Get My Airtime Back From Mtn? by ursullalinda(f): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
I subscribed for mtn extra combo on the 27th of June and was give the option of auto renewal and i replied no, yesterday being 4th of July mtn made a withdrawal of #500, for auto renewal of extra combo three consecutive times making it #1500 within 15mins.
Now the problem is I have been calling their customer care since last night and nothing has been done, they keep saying they are working on it, then after a short while i will receive a message that the issue has been resolved, yet my airtime which was 2612 or there about is now 1100.
The money might be small but subscribing three consecutive times for a 7days plan without my permission and telling me nothing can be done about it hurts. Pls how else can I scream for them to hear me and reverse my money.
I'm so sorry if i posted on the wrong page or for any typo error. Thank you
Re: Pls How Do I Get My Airtime Back From Mtn? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Complain to the Consumer Protection Council. I have gotten average refund of 200% stolen airtime credit on not less than 4 occasions
They always respond within 48 hours, although response to the last case I made against Airtel was somehow delayed perhaps because the complaint form page was brought down and I had to rely on email.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Get My Airtime Back From Mtn? by ursullalinda(f): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
@ Gracealone Pls how do i lay a complain there?because this is not the first time, I want to put an end to it and not just complaining in my room. thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Get My Airtime Back From Mtn? by ursullalinda(f): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gracealone:
Complain to the Consumer Protection Council. I have gotten average refund of 200% stolen airtime credit on not less than 4 occasions
They always respond within 48 hours, although response to the last case I made against Airtel was somehow delayed perhaps because the complaint form page was brought down and I had to rely on email.

This worked like magic! was able to make enquiries online and laid my complain on 7th and by today being 8th I got my airtime back . Thank so much , wish more Nigerians will know about dem

7 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Get My Airtime Back From Mtn? by Gokoyer0(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
It worked for me also after I read your post, OP. Thanks
ursullalinda:

This worked like magic! was able to make enquiries online and laid my complain on 7th and by today being 8th I got my airtime back . Thank so much , wish more Nigerians will know about dem

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Get My Airtime Back From Mtn? by Ombudsdabomb: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pls how did you guys reach them?? I don't see any links.
Re: Pls How Do I Get My Airtime Back From Mtn? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ombudsdabomb:
Pls how did you guys reach them?? I don't see any links.
came late to the party grin

(1) (Reply)

“Do I Look Like A Governor?” Rauf Aregbesola Asked The Senate. / BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court / There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.