Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,046 members, 7,845,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Please Who Knows The Name Of This Plant/tree? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Who Knows The Name Of This Plant/tree? (386 Views)

Tree Falls On Man's Bed In Delta Moments After Waking Up. Photos / People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows The Name Of This Plant/tree? by Alajiki(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
I just bought this plant over 5 years ago as part of my garden collection but I don't really know the name. Recently, a family friend came around for a visit and seems to like it. He is asking me for the name so he could also shop for it. But, the truth is, I just bought it randomly without asking for the name.

Does anyone in the house know the name please?

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of This Plant/tree? by MrLankeeee(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ask native doctors they know the answers you seek.
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of This Plant/tree? by CreepyBlackpool: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
who is the Mumu peeping from the window on the far right? sad

(1) (Reply)

Good Deal @Eminence Court Bogije Ajah, Lagos.#4.5m / 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex For Rent At Shonibare Estate, Maryland, Ikeja @ N10m/a / Ileya Promo For Future Homes Estate, Kuje Abuja N280,000 Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.