Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (11204 Views)

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Romans 14:17
…the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Are you troubled by many things today? For example, are you concerned about your rebellious teenager? Perhaps you see him as your problem, so you do your best to discipline him, only to end up with a heart full of worries and pain. And he is no better!

God says to you, “Don’t focus on controlling your rebellious teenager. Instead, seek first My kingdom, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Be conscious of the righteousness you have as a gift from My Son. Keep your inner man flowing with My peace and joy, and I will take care of your child.”

We tend to think that the people around us are the problem. When we don’t get the promotion we want, we blame our bosses and colleagues. When we lose our temper, we blame our wives and kids. However, God wants us to stop looking outside and to start looking within because His kingdom is within us (see Luke 17:21).

The abundance of the kingdom of God is already inside you. As you seek first God’s kingdom, and follow His righteousness, peace and joy, the abundance within you will flow out and become a reality in your circumstances (see Matthew 6:33). You will find that God has not only taken care of what is troubling you, but has also added blessings to you, be it a promotion, well-behaved kids or a loving wife.

But Pastor Prince, how do I keep my inner man flowing with righteousness, peace and joy?”

Be conscious of your righteousness in Christ. Don’t be conscious of your sins and problems. Listen to anointed sermons that remind you of how righteous you are because of the perfect sacrifice of Christ. Peace and joy flow when you know that all your sins have been forgiven because of Jesus’ finished work

So the next time something troubles you, don’t focus on correcting the problem. Instead, seek first God’s kingdom and His righteousness. Make it a priority to have your inner man flowing with His peace and joy, and He will take care of that problem for you!

https://www.josephprince.org/blog/daily-grace-inspirations/seek-gods-kingdom-and-he-will-solve-your-problems

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by tega10: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Amen!!!!!! I so much need this revelation afresh in me.

Thanks jigaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
tega10:
Amen!!!!!! I so much need this revelation afresh in me.

Thanks jigaz
You welcome Tega..
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2019
Morning
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lord Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2019
Morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afternoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yes nnn
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Yes
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2019
Great
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Goood
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yes
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Yes
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:53am On Aug 11, 2019
Yessss
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2019
Yes Lord
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by anambraamaka: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2019
Amen
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2019
jiggaz:
Romans 14:17
…the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Are you troubled by many things today? For example, are you concerned about your rebellious teenager? Perhaps you see him as your problem, so you do your best to discipline him, only to end up with a heart full of worries and pain. And he is no better!

God says to you, “Don’t focus on controlling your rebellious teenager. Instead, seek first My kingdom, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Be conscious of the righteousness you have as a gift from My Son. Keep your inner man flowing with My peace and joy, and I will take care of your child.”

We tend to think that the people around us are the problem. When we don’t get the promotion we want, we blame our bosses and colleagues. When we lose our temper, we blame our wives and kids. However, God wants us to stop looking outside and to start looking within because His kingdom is within us (see Luke 17:21).

The abundance of the kingdom of God is already inside you. As you seek first God’s kingdom, and follow His righteousness, peace and joy, the abundance within you will flow out and become a reality in your circumstances (see Matthew 6:33). You will find that God has not only taken care of what is troubling you, but has also added blessings to you, be it a promotion, well-behaved kids or a loving wife.

But Pastor Prince, how do I keep my inner man flowing with righteousness, peace and joy?”

Be conscious of your righteousness in Christ. Don’t be conscious of your sins and problems. Listen to anointed sermons that remind you of how righteous you are because of the perfect sacrifice of Christ. Peace and joy flow when you know that all your sins have been forgiven because of Jesus’ finished work

So the next time something troubles you, don’t focus on correcting the problem. Instead, seek first God’s kingdom and His righteousness. Make it a priority to have your inner man flowing with His peace and joy, and He will take care of that problem for you!

https://www.josephprince.org/blog/daily-grace-inspirations/seek-gods-kingdom-and-he-will-solve-your-problems

Which particular God are u talking about? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2019
It's complete fallacy that God will solve your problems, he won't they you will be told it's temptation you should endure your problems

Religions are simply taking advantage of your normal problem and mental haziness, there is no problem you have that others don't have been a Christian doesn't make you have less problems

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by Truefaith: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by visijo(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2019
If you earn 25k and your wife earns 45k... The total household earning is 25k and not 70k... My son, If you interpret this Mathematics using wisdom, you will Forever have peace in your marriage...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by 1x2x3: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2019
Dunno if such advice work in Nigeria
Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by bamidbamid: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2019
Dats a blatant lie.. God doesn't do for man what man can do for himself..

2 Likes

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by dontai(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
It's complete fallacy that God will solve your problems, he won't they you will be told it's temptation you should endure your problems

Religions are simply taking advantage of your normal problem and mental haziness, there is no problem you have that others don't have been a Christian doesn't make you have less problems
thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by pablobellins(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2019
the problem will get solved in the long run while seeking God i know But what about immediate problem cos i really need my rent; tomorow bn the last day i hv to pay. What assurance do i have?

2 Likes

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by dontai(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2019
bamidbamid:
Dats a blatant lie.. God doesn't do for man what man can do for himself..
abi oh, Sowore is behind bar. And we are here wishing for a easy way. If the manner eventually fall from heaven I go chop o.

3 Likes

Re: Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince by Ukpor1(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2019
Very nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Bible Verses To Encourage You / Now Bankrupt Evander Holyfield Paid His Tithes But Forgot About His Mortage / MFM Begins 14-day Intercessory Prayers For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.