Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,350 members, 7,843,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Unilorin At It Agian Oooooo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin At It Agian Oooooo (880 Views)

Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Congratulates Unilorin At 40th / Pls Ebola Virus Is Real Oooooo. See Details Here. / Futa Pre Degree Form Is Out, I Just Went There To Get Mine Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin At It Agian Oooooo by iyaegbe(f): 6:27pm On May 10, 2007
My sister received a call from one of her room mates today that all their belongings has been thrown out from the hostel. The reason according to the student affairs' messengers (Porters) is because they have moved all the departs in the mini campus to the Parmanent Site and so all students are expected to move out of the hostel.

What baffles me in this is that the school is not making provision (for hostels in the PS) for these affected students. Meanwhile they paid for a full session of two semesters. Thay have spent only one semester and their goods are being thrown out like a landlord ejecting tenants who refuse to pay their rents.

Please fellow Nairalanders, what do u think can be done about this?

(1) (Reply)

Law Undergraduates On Nairaland? / Pls Help Me Wit Bayero Cut Off Mark And Post Ume Date / Multimedia Training Center Opens In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.