Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil (43943 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by titiloyeblog: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2019
A lady did this to her pastor while preaching!!!.

A woman ran to the altar and pushed her father Marcelo Rossi during a Mass in Brazil yesterday. The woman broke safety, burst into the scene during the celebration in Song Nova and pushed the priest off the structure.

Despite the fall, he was not hurt, and the woman has abstained from the Military Police. The companions informed the prime minister that she was suffering from mental disorders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Gy_C_MGqc

watch the video: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/video-lady-pushed-priest-down-from.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Fadomero(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2019
May be remembered how the priest raped her

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Nwodosis(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2019
The spirit in her could no longer take the sermon!

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Kovuh: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2019
Wonders shall never end

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Abfinest007(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2019
I suspect the priest if let them investigate it very well

5 Likes

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Abfinest007(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2019
the priest might have given her one corner in the past not all mad men are mad

4 Likes

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by fernandez1(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2019
I'm telling u .....just the.way busola remembered boidun

Fadomero:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by maxiuc(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
angry

Knack am sacrement for head

All this women

You can now why Adam ate the apple

Eve was the one that forced the apple down Adams throats

A woman in your life can make your life

A woman in your life can destroy Your life

I am careful with women I role with them but I got my back watched

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Behopeful001(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ogbanje mental disorder be that....those spirit dey vex for the priest ni

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Nathdoug201: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
There is something rotten under the hood
I reserve my speech
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by dermmy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lady again?. A lady once told me most ladies we have in this world are possessed. She said gather 40 ladies in a place and i can tell you 38 would be posessed out of the 40. I was just quiet when she was saying it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by joebeckz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
My people talk say "Person wey naked no de chuk hand for pocket".

The mind wey this woman get push am no grow overnight. Dem sabi themselves somehow.
The mental disorder tory fit be cover up.

I fit de wrong sha but Las Las wetin concern dog with family planning?
Make I de waka my own de go jeje before them push me my own from my office table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Jubilancy(f): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
There are always two sides to a story.....let both tell theirs ......

1 Like

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Jossyroyal1: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
embarassed

Check my signature
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by dermmy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fadomero:

Hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by CeeJay9ja(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Just imagine what the idiots above are saying

9 Likes

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by tobtap: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
omo eshu cool
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by advocate666: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
See a woman after my own heart.

Love you, beautiful lady.
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by MEGAWATCH: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Read comments here and understand how negative minded Nigerians are.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by wakes: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Really
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by whizbee(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
The Lord is good
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Ritaokafor(f): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Did I read her father? Catholic or Anglican? Am at a loss here. Can someone please help me back on track.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Christianity is very strong in South America.
What could have caused this epistle?
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Arysexy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fadomero:

he companions informed the prime minister that she was suffering from mental disorders.

Always read before jumping into conclusion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by MobilityExpress: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by shogsman(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
They should provide the necessary psychological Care for her, psychological detects aiint easy.
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by wakes: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release Of Fluid While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / Nigerian Prophet Gives 2015 Prophecies, / Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.