Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,505 members, 7,823,181 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Beware Of This Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Scammer (887 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer (photos) / Please Help Me Fish Out This Scammer Benny Charles Eghegheose / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scammer by Zombiekiller010: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
David Chimaraoke Akaraugo is a scammer, 08032879725 is one of the phone number he use in contacting people he wanted to scam with fake money doubling, he lure his victims to pay into 0065702805 access diamond account number, he will then forward a mail to his victims through digitalincomesplus@gmail.com
I tried to video call him, he didn't pick, i would have screenshot his face from the video call

2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ikeno(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
funny enough people will stil fall for this scam
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by StrikeBack(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Too many ignorant people roaming this Nigeria

You cannot scam me
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
@Beautyella, why do you want this post taken down? Are you the accused?

(1) (Reply)

Crime: Man Caught With Dead Baby In A Suitcase In Abuja / My Private Part Is For My Lover - Wife Tells Husband / Angry Mob Burn Man To Death For Stealing Fowl In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.