Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints (24369 Views)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by AMI3(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
monkey has swallowed the server. No server. story, story
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by garfield1: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Paperwhite:
Mamud Yakubu conducted the most fraudulent presidential election ever seen in the history of this nation.
What of iwu
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by iammo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by garfield1: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awol1:

As much as I want to agree with you, because I believe the judges overseeing this case are the presidency boys, I would want you to not forget that anything is possible.

The judges might in the end be so confronted with irrefutable evidences that they can't help but rule in the favor of justice.

Nigeria will survive Bihari, that I know.
Which irrefutable evidence has atiku presented so far with him closing his case today?
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Afamed: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Randy111:

Your mama born you well my brother. You no be Dat Mumu Afamed wey be bubu asslicker
I guess you are one of the Atikulated crew before the election now the election is over, is it not better to tell your fellow Atikulooters crew the elementary truth?
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Monday60655(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
The question is as Nigeria is concern, will he obey the subpoena other?
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Afamed: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
garfield1:

Which irrefutable evidence has atiku presented so far with him closing his case today?
Kindly ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Afamed: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Monday60655:
The question is as Nigeria is concern, will he obey the subpoena other?
Why not? The INEC Chairman has been waiting for a time like this. He said it repeatedly that he would not preempt the case until he's invited by the tribunal to say all he knew about Atiku Dubai server
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Halo22: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
God will surely answer the prayers of the oppressed. Just look at what has befallen the people of Benue, plateau and recently the ondo indigenes. Am sure God is not sleeping.
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by RUGANSTAN: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
In '66 it was the Anti-Igbo Pogrom. some how in 2019 we are all beating the drums of War and dancing our way into another Systemic Genocidal Ethnic Cleansing fueled by misinformation? Suddenly All the southern States have no criminals? Every act of Ritual killing, Kidnapping and reprisal due to Inter communal clashes is now blamed on Fulanis? who Benefits from this senseless call to annihilate all Fulanis? 1966 was a mistake... 2019 can't be a Mistake... Something is inherently wrong with the man of color... Are we now saying all the Kidnappers, Armed robbers, Militiamen and Ritual/Voodoo men in the south of Nigeria have all repented and the only players left are the Fulanis? When these Bandits/Kidnappers strike, do they always shout " WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS"? Is there a particular flag they fly, Is there any Uniform they wear indicating that they are Fulanis? Lets Support our Armed forces to deal with these Criminals decisively... Say no to Anarchy/Mob Action/Jungle justice...."LET THE RULE OF THE LAW PREVAIL, NOT THE RULE OF THE MOB". PROTECT, PRESERVE AND DEFEND OUR MINORITY TRIBES. THE FULANIS ARE A MINORITY.
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by naijjaman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by oluwaahmed: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nigeria is such a lawless country. In developed countries agencies don't even want it to get to the level of subpoena, because the investigating authority will rip the agency apart with that paper; but in Nigeria even subpoena is not enough to obey court order. The truth is whether Atiku or buhari, if institutions are not independent a president will always be the overlord. Who be you wey US justice system will issue subpoena to appear you don't? You just signed your own arrest warrant.
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Tookute(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nigeria will rather cease to be country than have that crooked man called Atiku in Aso.

grin grin grin grin grin
Is your Mr Integrity any better as regard the running of this country, abi we no know wetin be integrity again?
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Tookute(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
johnmartus:
Nigeria will rather cease to be country than have that crooked man called Atiku in Aso.

grin grin grin grin grin
Is your Mr Integrity any better as regard the running of this country, abi we no know wetin be integrity again?
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by tuniski: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

The problem with you, when the tribunal finally gives their verdict, there you begin your usual wailing democracy is on fire
You surely dont know me. I don't wail on outcome/verdict rather I take them and move on. Lessons learnt.

Just like the opposing lawyers judiciously pursue their case and abide by end verdict, so do I. Mine is simple allow for ventilation of grievance at the appropriate avenues. I equally dont see reason to be taunting anyone.
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by naijajobx: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by engineerboat(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

The problem with you, when the tribunal finally gives their verdict, there you begin your usual wailing democracy is on fire

Let Mahmood appear first, we pick it from there.

You will dey alrigt las las

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by engineerboat(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
tuniski:

You surely dont know me. I don't wail on outcome/verdict rather I take them and move on. Lessons learnt.

Just like the opposing lawyers judiciously pursue their case and abide by end verdict, so do I. Mine is simple allow for ventilation of grievance at the appropriate avenues. I equally dont see reason to be taunting anyone.

Allow him to keep roaming about on Osun judgement.

Wise men move on and pick up lessons learned, but as usual THE BMC will keep ranting here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by engineerboat(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
garfield1:

What is white to you will be black in the law court.

Watch on, dont put your mouth beforr your brain relax

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by garfield1: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
engineerboat:

What is white to you will be black in the law court.

Watch on, dont put your mouth beforr your brain relax
The fake engineer on board

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by CrestMan: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
INEC CHAIRMAN! hmmmm! lipsrsealed
How many of you remember the APC cap (with broom design) he wore just before the election? angry

If you know, you really know wink
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Afamed: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
engineerboat:

Let Mahmood appear first, we pick it from there.

You will dey alrigt las las
You this nigga again. Same way you were bragging few months ago regards Onnoghen.When dem humble you, we no hear from you close to 2 months
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by engineerboat(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

You this nigga again. Same way you were bragging few months ago regards Onnoghen.When dem humble you, we no hear from you close to 2 months

Check my timeline and se that you are the first born of lie-Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Afamed: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
CrestMan:
INEC CHAIRMAN! hmmmm! lipsrsealed
How many of you remember the APC cap (with broom design) he wore just before the election? angry

If you know, you really know wink
You listen too much to FFK .
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Afamed: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
engineerboat:

Check my timeline and se that you are the first born of lie-Mohammed
Did you not argue blindly Onnoghen was going no where?
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by engineerboat(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
garfield1:

Your case need EMRM using LASERLINE PRAP

stop thinking with your anus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by engineerboat(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

Did you not argue blindly Onnoghen was going no where?

Sleep then,and don't wake up from your sleep, since you don't have other things to dwell on.

It's only a robottic memory brain that will keep repeating the same statement line, because he had been programmed so

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Afamed: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
garfield1:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by Afamed: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
engineerboat:

Sleep then,and don't wake up from your sleep, since you don't have other things to dwell on.

It's only a robottic memory brain that will keep repeating the same statement line, because he had been programmed so
Don't descend so low, come up with superior argument. Did you not give 100 reasons Onnoghen would never be replaced as CJN few months ago. Internet does not lie Incase you have short memory
Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by datarex: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Correctgist:
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT) has ordered the issuance of subpoena on the Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof Mahmood Yakubu and the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) Zamfara State.

They are, by the subpoena issued on July 9, 2019, expected to appear and produce some documents used for the last election, required by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate in the last presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, who are petitioners before the tribunal.

At the resumption of proceedings on Wednesday, petitioners’ lawyer, Chris Uche (SAN), told the tribunal that the subpoena had been served on the two officials but they have failed to either appear or make available the documents requested.

He said subpoena are like summons from a court that the subject must obey.

Tribunal Chairman, Justice Mohammed Garba noted that from the record of the court, Yakubu was served with the subpoena on July 15, 2019 when he was required to produce the documents.

Garba also noted that the one on the Zamfara REC was served on July 12.

He asked INEC’s lawyer, Yunus Usman (SAN) to take the necessary steps to ensure the subpoena is complied with.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/tribunal-issues-subpoena-on-inec-chair-over-atiku-pdps-complaints/

The Law must follow its natural course.

A hands on training in programming different Robots. This will start from the 5th of August to 12th of August in Port Harcourt
Benefits Include:
- Qualification for Different Global robotics Competition
- Improving the child's problem solving skills
- Interact with IT Professionals
- Charting Career Path for participants
- And lots more

Call: 07063875608, 08037904212

Re: Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints by King44(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Paperwhite:
Mamud Yakubu conducted the most fraudulent presidential election ever seen in the history of this nation.
worse than that of abiola, it's a sabotage of democracy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected / APC Convention: Tinubu, Fayemi, GYB, Amaechi Move To Instal National Chairman / FG Hires Lawyers To Defend Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.