Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,055 members, 7,832,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election (17982 Views)

Kano Tribunal Says PDP Agent, Not Gawuna Snatched Gama Results / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness / Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
This Headline Reminds Me Of "THE WEEPING UNDERGRADUATE."

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by citruslimited(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why can't we do the right thing in this country.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Ruggedniggaone: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
Fake tears. I will keep saying it that Atiku lost because of Igbos and there bad luck.

Imagine the crocodile tears this Igbos terorist is shedding

Onye Ara
I know dem don used your period for ritual

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Babaheekmat: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
We all know how it will end..

APC will last last win..
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Jabioro: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Atiku is dead in tribunal buried by his legal team,the shovel to do needful were supplied by his many witness who came to eat

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Cherrybae(f): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Try harder, you are not igbo.

Hahahahaha

You cant deny me my tribe cos I hate Igbos.

Ewu
Nkpi
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by smallbigboy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
yarimo:
I smell lies
Wetin una dey talk?
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Bellotelli: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
This could work o.. I think we should all go to court and cry so that OUR Atiku be declared winner tongue tongue
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by opribo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
If only our judicial system will be allowed to work for once but we know that with this criminal government they will rather set the country ablaze than allow justice to reign.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Halo22: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
That olanipekun guy was heartless not to take cognizance of the death report. Even the judge had to pause for a while. All I know is that heartless people will never obtain mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by HimName: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ify05:
Petitioners’ Witness 57, Mohammed Yahaya, called by the Peoples Democratic Party and its 2019 presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, broke down in tears at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal on Wednesday.

Earlier, he had claimed that two persons were shot by All Progressives Congress’ thugs who invaded a polling unit in his ward on the day of the election.

He said the two victims were rushed to the hospital, but one of them died much later.

He said he witnessed violence in the polling units where he voted and the others he visited during the election but could not tell of the situation in the ones he did not visit.

“I ran away for my dear life. Where I did not visit, our agents told me they ran away for their dear lives,” he said.

The witness, who said he was fondly called “Honourable” by his mother whom he said had pampered him before her death, insisted that Aboto Ward had always been the stronghold of the PDP.

He said the PDP would have won in the ward had there been no violence in the ward.

The witness said “It was House of Assembly election and they are challenging it in court.”

He broke down in tears when Olanipekun repeated the question to extract a more satisfactory answer.

“You people are just playing politics with peoples’ lives. People died,” he said.

It took about five minutes for the head of the five-man panel, Justice Mohammed Garba, to pacify him.

Reacting to the development, Olanipekun said, “We are used to people like him. My question had nothing to do with death.”

Under cross-examination by All Progressives Congress’ lawyer, Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), the witness confirmed that the APC won in the 2015 elections in the ward.

“It may interest you to know that I was in APC during the election he is talking about.

“Had there been no violence, PDP would have won this election.”

https://punchng.com/atikus-witness-weeps-at-tribunal-says-apc-thugs-shot-two-during-election/amp/

We are yet to see witnesses from Obilinus region.

Money to run election, e no drop pim, Oya produce witness again, e dey plan to go China go import witness.

Atiku has been scammed.

Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Imperfectfrank1: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
You need a website ?
- Graphical work
⁃ 1 year Domain
⁃ Good security with a good secured company system 1 year
⁃ Hosting
⁃ Professional website
⁃ Responsive website
⁃ Direct entry to WhatsApp plugin
And more
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
sapientia:

Or Evans

and awolowo
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by kareemkamil(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ipob fool's oya start to dey wailing
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Pavarottii(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
Fake tears. I will keep saying it that Atiku lost because of Igbos and there bad luck.

Imagine the crocodile tears this Igbos terorist is shedding

Onye Ara
U don't care about a deaths... Politics has taken away our hearts and put stones there.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Timblaze(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
hmmm, i love the drama....
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Kelechiicharles: 2:04am On Jul 18, 2019
G
Ruggedniggaone:
they wasted lives just to gain power for just four years nemesis will soon catch up with all buhari supporter weather in 2023 or 2027 you or your relative shall be sacrificed for election so you too or your family can feel the pain of those that lost their love ones during 2019 election
tnk u for letting them know, is like they don't know d gravity of crime/ sin committed by this people.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by Jabioro: 5:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Don't worried some of the witness would soon comes with entired molue morners to the court
Re: Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election by obi42: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2019
please any better job vacancy

(1) (2) (Reply)

"May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son / Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West / Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.