Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups (23255 Views)

FG Charges Miyetti Allah Leader With ‘unlawful Creation Of Ethnic Militia’ / Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by jrusky(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2019
I think Ooni is happy now and I think those cowards from other region who are playing good boy to these demons are happy now as the Miyetti Devil has finally pull the straw to rub their cowardice on their faces by declaring a total showdown with the South.

Where is that Ooni and those miscreants fool from Ohanaeze group and lazy coward who claimed to be Aare Onawhatever he called himself? Now Miyetti Devil has dares you all now show your flex or run back to their sheriff in Aso Rock.

A word is enough for the wise. He who failed to learn from.past mistake will forever remain a foolish man.

Watch the killing that is about to occur in the South in the next few weeks just watch.....

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by hrykanu231(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2019
sarrki:
Mr president

This is the time you need to step up the game

There is an orchestrated plan by enemies of our country in and outside of the country to turn Nigeria to a war zone

It’s high time every one to be non partisan and reverse this trend

War is not Good

It is high time, it is high time. Suggest something to him(that's if he knows you are alive). He set this precedence, by making a particular region look more important than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by Dbeautifulme(f): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2019
AkeNathan:
This country go boilll!!!

What kind of pessimist statement is this bros!!!!
Use your head and pray for the greater Good of your country!!!
Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by Chiedu4Trump: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2019
Igbos & Yorubas you either come together to fight this Fulani planned genocide OR together you will both face defeat.

Choose one

Dbeautifulme:

What kind of pessimist statement is this bros!!!!
Use your head and pray for the greater Good of your country!!!
The Fulanis don't want to live in peace.
Until they spill blood they are not happy.
Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by backnbeta(f): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2019
Gandollar:
This is the Nigeria of buhari dreams, where everyone is at daggers drawn with the other.

We warned them in 2015
, that buhari was a divisive figure, they called us haters.
Buhari really is living his dream at the expense of the common man!

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2019
Now this is what to do if they encroach on your ancestral lands:

1) Buy garmaline(the chemical used in embalming dead people locally), spread it on the path to which they move the cows. Go home and wait for sometime, you'll hear the amazing result. This chemical is extremely cheap and that of #200 will do wonders.

2) If you can't have access to garmaline, mixed local snuff with water, spread on the path inwhich they move the cows, go home and hear the wonders
Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by myrates: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2019
Well, "defend yourselves" literarily means threatening other ethnic groups in the south. I'm an advocate of peace because there can not be any meaningful development without security and peaceful coexistence. However, no one or ethnic group has monopoly of violence, where an amicable resolution is not achievable, a very strong self defence( violence) becomes inevitable. What is South really afraid of?I don't want war but I don't want myself and kinsmen to be killed miserably like chicken just to please some idiots and ethnic bigots. These foolanis have killed several voiceless innocent poor people in their farms, they have extended their operations to the highways progressing steadily into major cities in the south and some stupid leaders refused to call a spade a spade. The truth is no one is safe from these cows, we must rise with one voice in the south and protect ourselves from the foolanis. Let the country boil if it will, at least we would have an opportunity to correct the mistakes of our bad leadership. Buhari only cares for himself, his family and ethnic group using some useful idiots among the southern leaders to divide the south. It still beats me why we are not on the streets across the country protesting this anomaly because we have never been so divided and had it so bad in this country. We should be having #5million protest# against high rate of insecurity across the country,

8 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by franudi: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So they should keep quiet while the people are slaughtered while the government does nothing

Or we should keep quiet while the Fulani herdsmen takes over the country undecided

Can anyone try that in the North

Where did they put the Constitution when in the same country they created a Sharia court in the North that harbours people from different ethnic groups

Or did they not kill a woman simply because she was selling food during their fasting period and the other simply because she was preaching the gospel

Where was the freedom of movement speech then

Have south not tolerated them enough

They are the ones drumming for war!!! Let them bring it on!!!

They have chariots, guns... But we are at advantage, we have the Living God with us!!! Let's see what will happen

They should bring it on already!!!
The only problem in the south is disunity and the north is capitalising on it.

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by franudi: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2019
sarrki:

Shut up

Lots of your relationship has failed due to you talk

You spew thrash coz you have Know kids
You are not making sense.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by oglalasioux(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2019
sarrki:
Mr president

There is an orchestrated plan by enemies of our country in and outside of the country to turn Nigeria to a war zone

War is not Good

Are you scared? The president that enjoys your support won't do anything. Sorry. War is already here. Brace!

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by bigiyaro(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2019
let's finish this once and for all, the FG should not send fulani back up o. we all know the NA is fulani reinforcement
Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by oglalasioux(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2019
madridguy:
PMB need to step up his game. We don't want war.

That's the blackmail they want. We don't want war my foot. Let them bring it on. No one is chickening out this time.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by foreshore(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2019
sarrki:
Barely 72 hours after President Muhammadu Buhari asked Fulani herdsmen in the South to ignore the call by northern elders asking them to return to the North, the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, the umbrella body for Fulani herdsmen in the country, has asked its members to defend themselves against any ethnic militia group in the country, saying herders should exercise their rights to free movement as Nigerians.

The National Secretary of the group, Saleh Alhassan, in a telephone interview with one of our correspondents on Thursday, also said that governors in the southern part of the country would be held responsible if any of their members was attacked.

The South-East Governors Forum, through its Director-General, Prof Simon Ortuanya, had recently warned that movement of cattle into the zone by foot would no longer be allowed except through trucks to specific cow markets to avoid the incessant clashes between herders and farmers.

The position of the governors was echoed by the Ohanaeze Youth Council worldwide a few days ago when it warned herdsmen to stop moving around bushes and farmlands across the South-East.

The council’s President General, Okechukwu Isiguzoro, pointed out that starting from Saturday, July 20, 2019 (today), there would be severe consequences if herdsmen were caught moving around on foot with their cattle.

Also, the Yoruba nationalist organisation, Oodua Peoples Congress, had through its President, Prince Osibote Oodua, warned kidnappers and herdsmen engaged in criminal activities to stop or they would be forced to vacate the region. It stressed that it was ready to flush out those abducting innocent Nigerians.

The leadership of the three indigenous youth groups from the major southern geopolitical zones, including the Ijaw Youth Council in the South-South, had equally said three days ago that they could no longer tolerate the killings and threats from herdsmen in the zones.

Following the warnings, members of the Northern Elders Forum and the Coalition of the Northern Groups had on Tuesday asked herdsmen to leave the southern part of the country and return to the North where their safety could be guaranteed, a directive the President and all the southern groups had condemned.

https://punchng.com/miyetti-allah-to-herdsmen-defend-yourselves-against-ethnic-militia-groups/

Na mumu president we get. E no know anything
Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by Studyinchina200(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Another civil war
Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2019
Do know why he removed all checkpoints wen he became president??!! Ur guess as good as mine.
God help those who help themselves

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by osaweseforme(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2019
My brother that is the problem, another IBB refuse to show face and repeat history.....we warned them in 2015 that this man is a bigot, nepotist, clueless, irredeemable tyrant, but they said we hated him, we dont hate him but stated the obvious....thank God even sarrki and the rest BMCs are becoming wiser
respect80:
I can see some shameless Buhari supporters in this thread.

How do we find another IBB now?

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by osaweseforme(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2019
How effective my guy, cos we really have to take the fight to them?
Sshia:
Now this is what to do if they encroach on your ancestral lands:

1) Buy garmaline(the chemical used in embalming dead people locally), spread it on the path to which they move the cows. Go home and wait for sometime, you'll hear the amazing result. This chemical is extremely cheap and that of #200 will do wonders.

2) If you can't have access to garmaline, mixed local snuff with water, spread on the path inwhich they move the cows, go home and hear the wonders

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by lexy2014: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2019
Angelfrost:
This is the kind of situation that arises when the president of an ethnically diverse nation chooses the path of partisan and ethnocentric leadership, instead of being neutral through and through...

How exactly have the leaders of Miyetti Allah, Northern youth forum, etc not been arrested, interrogated, and arraigned for treason?...

Its because they are "patriotic". It's people like obasanjo that should arrested because he is "unpatriotic".
Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2019
lexy2014:

Its because they are "patriotic". It's people like obasanjo that should arrested because he is "unpatriotic".

These Northerners are hell bent on dragging us down to their level of backwardness... Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by meadaca: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2019
When Apostle Suleiman used this same statement he was invited by the SSS but in this case, nobody will raise an eyebrow. Dier is God o

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by WhoBeThisMan: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2019
sarrki:
Mr president

War is not Good
your eye never clear yet to see that he is the one behind all this

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by osaweseforme(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2019
i tell you, they reason backward, imagine the new CJN, how they rose to such position still beyond my imagination, not forgetting quota system........quota system general now quota system cjn
Angelfrost:

These Northerners are hell bent on dragging us down to their level of backwardness... Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by uba1991: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2019
D igbos are d first to issue such statement last month.d ohaneze call all igbos in d north to defend themselves
Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by Felimax(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2019
Alot of us are here, thousands watching or reading Nigeria through Nairaland and I sincerely want to say for those of us in SS and SE to fully emancipate there will be war.
Why because some group of people think they own us all including our creed but war will change that believe very soon. I am not calling for war but what I am saying is that we should be fearless and daring, the country should know we mean every word we have said.
I don't believe in PEACE I believe in JUSTICE!
Nigeria can burn if justice must prevail!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by lexy2014: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

U are absolutely spot on. They have been holding d country back since 1960. Buhari has only made it more and more glaring

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by respect80(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2019
osaweseforme:
My brother that is the problem, another IBB refuse to show face and repeat history.....we warned them in 2015 that this man is a bigot, nepotist, clueless, irredeemable tyrant, but they said we hated him, we dont hate him but stated the obvious....thank God even sarrki and the rest BMCs are becoming wiser

My own complain is that why are some Buhari's supporters taking over the wailing job from us when Buhari has not spent 90 days in office?

Who told them they have any right to complain after chanting Sai baba in February?

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by HumblekLassique(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2019
Is dis dude under medics Just imagine how he's talking__as if the people being killed are ants..

Can't just wait to pull up a gun ND kill any miyetti whatever dah comes my way if this war starts eventually,loll

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by chubinwa(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2019
North known for blood letting from time immemorial. Defend yourself is a war inciting statement. SAY NO TO WAR
Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by AmeLonRo(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2019
jrusky:
I think Ooni is happy now and I think those cowards from other region who are playing good boy to these demons are happy now as the Miyetti Devil has finally pull the straw to rub their cowardice on their faces by declaring a total showdown with the South.

Where is that Ooni and those miscreants fool from Ohanaeze group and lazy coward who claimed to be Aare Onawhatever he called himself? Now Miyetti Devil has dares you all now show your flex or run back to their sheriff in Aso Rock.

A word is enough for the wise. He who failed to learn from.past mistake will forever remain a foolish man.

Watch the killing that is about to occur in the South in the next few weeks just watch.....
. I tire my broda. They were killing before tgeyvtalk. Now that they talk what will they be doing?
Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by Ajixegun: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Honestly, Nigeria is not meant to be. Instead of this man to advice the herdsmen to obey the constitution, stop the killings and destroying people's farms, he's there saying rubbish, because they having govt. backing.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You should take your own advice!!!

So those killed believing in freedom of movement have no parents or kids right

How many was buried in Benue

Your hands are covered with the blood of the innocent and it will come back to hunt you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR / Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.